Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Harvester

BLOCKED

I got blocked yesterday and i dont know why. I got rule 5 scent to me then my guy waz instanly blocked. Can someone plz tell me who blocked me and why.

On another note. I have seen and heard many people getting blocked and no warnings. You guys should at least let us know what we are doing wroung and give us a chance to fix the problem before we get our guys blocked. Whats the point in blocking someone when they dont have a clue whats going on. Atleast try to talk with use. I mean its not like you guys dont have the time. If ya got time to answer all the post you should have a few min to explain the issue i feel. I am not trying to tell you how to do your jobs. Its just i feel you guys should do more then send ME a warning and then instanly block me after that made no scence. Not trying to be annoying or any thing just confused on what happened.

And may i plz have my guy back :P

Edited by Harvester

If you got rule 5 sent to you (Do not Cheat) you should also have gotten a message like: You were warned by moderator <name>

It is against the rules to us 2 guys to help each other i waz not so how is that aginst the rules. I do go under another account but i am not useing them together. So how is that wroung. I know a bunch of people that have more then one acccount. And what does my name have to do with anything. I did not catch the name of the mod that blocked me did not know that it gave the name on the message. Well who ever blocked me could you plz talk to me i would realy like my guy bakc did not ralize i waz doing anything wroung

This is kinda sad that who ever blocked me wont even say anything about it. I just want to play my guy i am not doing any thing wroung. I have one guy i am building to do summons and magic. And my harvester is going to be a combat guy. Just trying to see wich will be stornger. As long as my guys are not interacting with each other i dont see the problem. Check you records on logins and my guys have not been on at the same time so what is wroung with haveing 2 guys. The MOD Ghrea said that it is not aginst the rules to have 2 guys as long as there not on at the same time and there not enteracting with each other. Sorry if i spelled your name wrong Ghrea. Plz who ever blocked me talk to me and let me know my wrong full acctions. I luve to play this game but have not much latley scince the block i dont wanna do something to get my other guy blocked. Exspecialy scince i dont know what i did. Then i dont know what to stop doing. SORRY FOR WHAT EVER I DID TO UPSET YOU. And i am not screaming i am PLEEDING. Thanks for your time plz just let me know what i did.

Thanks agin. :icon4:

This is kinda sad that who ever blocked me wont even say anything about it. I just want to play my guy i am not doing any thing wroung. I have one guy i am building to do summons and magic. And my harvester is going to be a combat guy. Just trying to see wich will be stornger. As long as my guys are not interacting with each other i dont see the problem. Check you records on logins and my guys have not been on at the same time so what is wroung with haveing 2 guys. The MOD Ghrea said that it is not aginst the rules to have 2 guys as long as there not on at the same time and there not enteracting with each other. Sorry if i spelled your name wrong Ghrea. Plz who ever blocked me talk to me and let me know my wrong full acctions. I luve to play this game but have not much latley scince the block i dont wanna do something to get my other guy blocked. Exspecialy scince i dont know what i did. Then i dont know what to stop doing. SORRY FOR WHAT EVER I DID TO UPSET YOU. And i am not screaming i am PLEEDING. Thanks for your time plz just let me know what i did.

Thanks agin. :hiya:

207832[/snapback]

Then use a different name the Harvester since that is a mule name.

Learner you are wrong. You have blocked my guy cuss of a name what kinda crap is that. That is not a mule name it is my guys best skill. Thats what i do i want to be a cobat and harvesting guy. I want people to see my name in game and ask me if i want a harvesting job. That waz the point in the name. I feel you have wrounged me Learner. How can you say then use a different name. Just because you dont liike it. Its Harvester for gods sake. This is redicules. I ok so if i descide to be called FlowerPicker you going to block me 2 what about Hunter is that wroung 2. Dude i dont know what you have against me but i feel you are ABUSEing your abilitys on this game. I know who you are and i know you are an impotant asset to game. I just dont understand your actions.

So your saying the only thing i am guilt of is haveing the name HARVESTER. If you can show me a rule that makes that name Wroung then ok if not i feel i deserve to have my guy unlocked. I have not broke a rule so how can you punishe me cuss you dont like the name. Its not like its a bad name. This is kinda funny that someoen like you would jump on me cuss of a name. Your suposed to uphold the rules and punish the ones that break them. Not the ones that did nothing wroung.

Edited by Harvester

If you can show me a rule that makes that name Wroung then ok

207851[/snapback]

6. Use Appropriate Names.

Please do not create a name that is obscene, vulgar, profane, offensive, is utterly senseless and stupid (e.g. dfjritq47fa), or is made with the intent of impersonation. Names must be pronouncable words, not abbreviations, initials, or random letters; with or without numbers attached. Amount of non-alphabetic characters can never exceed the amount of letters, and is limited to 2 maximum.

Take into consideration that the name you choose does affect the atmosphere of the game. Inappropriate names can and will be locked no matter how much time you have spent in the game.

6. Use Appropriate Names.

Please do not create a name that is obscene, vulgar, profane, offensive, is utterly senseless and stupid (e.g. dfjritq47fa), or is made with the intent of impersonation. Names must be pronouncable words, not abbreviations, initials, or random letters; with or without numbers attached. Amount of non-alphabetic characters can never exceed the amount of letters, and is limited to 2 maximum.

Take into consideration that the name you choose does affect the atmosphere of the game. Inappropriate names can and will be locked no matter how much time you have spent in the game.

207886[/snapback]

I understand that rule but that rule has no meaning to the name HARVESTER. My name is not one of these.It is not obscene, vulgar, profane, offensive, is utterly senseless and stupid or made with the intent of impersonation. My name is a pronouncable word. My name is not abbreviations, initials, or random letters; with or without numbers attached. Now for this.(Take into consideration that the name you choose does affect the atmosphere of the game. Inappropriate names can and will be locked no matter how much time you have spent in the game.) I do agree with that. But will you plz explain how the name Harvester can cause any of this and how is it INAPPROPRIATE? If that can be done then ok block my guy but come on i am just a player with a name of a SKILL.

Lots of people would name their muling characters very obvious names. The first time I saw your name in game I thought you were a muling character. If your name is suspicious to a moderator, then he has every right to lock your account.

**Sorry for posting here, but he is obviously not understanding the rules**

Lots of people would name their muling characters very obvious names. The first time I saw your name in game I thought you were a muling character. If your name is suspicious to a moderator, then he has every right to lock your account.

**Sorry for posting here, but he is obviously not understanding the rules**

207927[/snapback]

I understand this but i have gave my resons for the name. And i feel they are just. And i understand that the Moderators are gust trying to look after the game but there is no rule about or aginst any names like that. I am not a muleing guy. I just like the name. I get jobs more. I mean if you seee a guy with my name HARVESTER you going to ask him if he wants a harvesting job if thats what your looking for. It just sticks out. Its esay to rember so someone sees me one day and another day he needs me its not hard to rember my name. Becuse its the name of what hes needing me to do. I have not done anything wroung but pick a name that breaks no rules. Just let me play my guy watch him watch what i do i make my own money and busted my bum doing it. i am not trying to cause any problems i just feel i am being treated unfairly. I am basicaly being acused of something for a name.

And where does it say in the rules if a MOD sees a suspicious name they will lock it what is considered suspicious.

Edited by Harvester

Then use a different name the Harvester since that is a mule name.

207845[/snapback]

As Learner said, use a different name. here is too much of a window of opportunity with that name for them to allow it.

I dont want to use a Different name and should not have to there is no rules that state i can not use any names like that. just because its a Mule name. And who are you 2 decide i am doing something wroung. You can not punish someone that has not broken rules. It is not fair.

And 2 learn work with me a lil. If i have to change my name for doing nothing wroung. Then will you plz give me my stats and inventroy on another guy. Plz i had a cape and levels i should not have to replace. If i would have known that name would be such a problem then i would have never got it.

A piece of advice when it comes to the forums:

Avatar (the picture bleow your name):

1. Your avatar must be no bigger than 90 pixels by 90 pixels in size.

2. Uploaded avatars from your computer must be no larger than 50 KB.

Your avatar is 608 kB....

Signature

Note! Keep signatures limited to any combination of text and images that doesn't exceed 80 pixels of height. Do not use flashy, hectic or annoying pictures.

Yoyr signature is flashy and hectic to the piont of annoying, please remove it.

Edited by Derin

A piece of advice when it comes to the forums:

Avatar (the picture bleow your name):

Yoyr signature is flashy and hectic to the piont of annoying, please remove it.

207976[/snapback]

Iam sorry i am still new to this all. It is of my appologies agiin. Also i am a bad speller :confused:

Is my pic Avatar ok

Edited by Harvester

use a 90x90 pixels (maximum) .jpg for your avvy, not a big picture, the forums can resize it, but not decrease the filesize.

207980[/snapback]

Ok i figured it out and thanks for letting me know guys. Dont wanna get in any more trouble around here.

Edited by Harvester

i removed it (again) please use a smaller picture (you can downsize it in any graphic program)

[edit: that one is fine.]

207984[/snapback]

Lol sorry waz woundering where it went. then i relized what you where talking about i coundnt change it. So i got the Whale

OK back to my account. Plz Let me know something Learner not trying to be a pest or anything just trying to work something out.

Ok i have question. How come its ok for someone to have the name (alchemist). What about the guy with the name (LoL) isnt that an abrevation. Wich is against the rules. My name is not against any rules but its still blocked. Whats the difference between a guy called ALCHEMIST and HARVESTER? I have had no replys.

Alchemist doesn't only have to do with eternal lands, it means someone who does magical things basically

"Havester" implies that this character is a mule for you, some names like this not only violate the rule on bad character names, but also might be alternate characters.

Alchemist doesn't only have to do with eternal lands, it means someone who does magical things basically

"Havester" implies that this character is a mule for you, some names like this not only violate the rule on bad character names, but also might be alternate characters.

208682[/snapback]

THERE IS NO RULE STATING YOU CAN NOT HAVE AN ALTERNATE CHARACTER AS LONG THEY DO NOT INTER ACT SAY SOMETHING NEW IF YOU DECIDE TO POST