Eternal Lands Official Forums
Infamous

public apology

i wanna apologize for all the things i've said about mods.

even though i knew they work hard to make this wonderfull game playable, i still said some things about them :D

sorry mods i won't do it again :P

Edit: sorry Roja i didn't mean to cause trouble between you and Entropy cause of unbanning me :(

Edited by Hardcore

Cleaned up this thread.

This is the thread for Hardcore to apologize, not to start a flame war.

Please dont start another one here and respect that Hardcore stepped forward and apologizes.

Piper

just asking, but why did they unban hardcore and why is roja keeping smooms and tidus banned? i don't know all thats going on but for what i know they all did the same thing basicly and hardcore got unbanned but smooms and tidus aren't? :wacko:

well because apparently people don't talk to each other about what's going on. Whatever..do what you guys like. I'm not taking part in it anymore.

well i'm just wondering all i know is all 3 of thm got banned for using an illegal client, and you're saying to tidus and smooms that they will stay banned. while on the other hand they also apologized like hardcore and he did get unbanned and i was wondering what the difference is that hardcore deserves to get unbanned and why smooms and tidus don't deserve it.

well yes for swearing at mods and devs too i forgot to add that in the post. sorry for that but still i don't get why hardcore got unbanned then and smooms and tidus not. =/

i think we don't have to speak about decision about mod, a lot of things going on and it seems to be enough difficult to them to statue each case which are all differents.

better let them finish what they started, remember they don't like ban people and try do the best for the game and people in it.

We based our decision on how much they insulted the mods and devs, their previous history and other factors. Smooms got too many chances in the past, while others didn't cause that much trouble.

it wasn't swearing

i won't say it here cause it would only insult the people who it was directed to.

i told Entropy the things i've said (in the log that he posted) and told him precisely what things i've said that weren't in the log.

it wasn't anything severe, if it was then Entropy would never unban me.

by the way: apology accepted? ;)

We based our decision on how much they insulted the mods and devs, their previous history and other factors.

207412[/snapback]

I didn't insult mods and devs ;) you know i didn't

My history aint bad either

I didn't insult mods and devs  ;) you know i didn't

My history aint bad either

207434[/snapback]

Oh really Frogkill?

Sep 22 21:16:08 #GM from Djinn: we got corrupt moderators

Sep 22 21:16:10 #GM from FRoGkiLL: rogue for one

Sep 22 01:42:59 #GM from FRoGkiLL: ther arseholes

Sep 24 12:55:54 #GM from Djinn: it wouldn't surpise me if rogue had his own continent wich he teleports too

Sep 24 12:56:00 #GM from Tidus: lol

Sep 24 12:56:06 #GM from Djinn: containing 1 sec spwns storage and everything near lol

Sep 24 12:56:12 #GM from Djinn: with a money tree:)

Sep 24 12:56:15 #GM from DoctoR: he macro on it

Sep 24 12:56:17 #GM from Senia: 'Fluffy Island' ?

Sep 27 13:42:31 #GM from FRoGkiLL: lol rogue sittin across from me while i auto mix

Sep 21 23:55:15 #GM from JiPoMaX: no rogue is trying to get my credit card number

Sep 21 23:56:11 #GM from JiPoMaX: rogue is gonna buy a young asian male prostitute and carge it to my visa!!!

Sep 21 23:56:28 #GM from FRoGkiLL: lmfao