Still having problems

No Anim: ./animations/player_slash1.caf

No Anim: ./animations/canine_pain.caf

No Anim: ./animations/canine_pain.caf

Error: Can't open file "./textures/particle5.bmp"

Error: Can't open file "./textures/particle6.bmp"

Error: Can't open file "./textures/particle7.bmp"

Error: Can't open file "quest.log"

Game crashes and I have to reboot everytime before I can log back in......except now I CANT even do that, tried uninstall and reinstall in new folders, game still not responding.

Can someone help me plz :icon13:

Go into the EL folder and do the following

Error: Can't open file "./textures/fontv.bmp"- go into the textures folder, right click on the file font and copy it and name it fontv.bmp.

No Anim: ./animations/player_slash1.caf- go into the animations folder and click on the file player_slash and copy it and name it player_slash1.bmp

No Anim: ./animations/canine_pain.caf-" " " right click on the file canine_pain1.caf and copy it and rename it canine_pain.caf

No Anim: ./animations/canine_idlel.caf --same process as before

Error: can't open file "./textures/particle5.bmp"--textures folder,right click on particle4.bmp and copy and rename it particle5.bmp

Error: can't open file "./textures/particle6.bmp"--textures folder,right click on particle4.bmp and copy and rename it particle6.bmp

Error: can't open file "./textures/particle7.bmp"--textures folder,right click on particle4.bmp and copy and rename it particle7.bmp

as far as the questlog--open notepad and save a blank notepad and name it whatever it says for the file.

****I posted this fix for Kendai's post, so pick the files you need help on.****

Edited by LadyWolf

move your chat log to the desktop..uninstall and reinstall el..then if you have the same errors let me know..i'll add you on msn or something and help you..i had the same issues when i first tried to play after the update and this is what fixed it

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this