Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

The pig of the year award

I have not said anything like that but i did infer that and you picked up on it as a possibility. Thank you. Go back and re-read what I said I asked for the names and access to the same chatlogs that ent as my accuser had access to so that I may adequatley answer the charges of insulting a dev that I am accused of gee is that unreasonable. That an accused man have the right to examine the evidence that has convicted and sentenced him? OMG am i asking too much here? I have been convicted and sentenced with no chance to defend myself as have the other people banned. Do you guys really think that is fair? If you believe the logs ent posted that is fine but should i not at least have a chance to oink for myself in self defense?

Since you were in the chat logs, I assume you have a similar copy. If this is all false, why don't you post the "real" chat log (GM) of the event.

Or parhaps, did you accidentially somehow managed to delete that one?

Derin I dont post mine for 2 reasons 1) what would it peove I can delete or add anything to them I wanted to. 2) the conversation was between #gm and not for the public this forum is public. So I guess I feel some loyalty to that. If it were a public chat I would happily post mine. And no I did not accidently delete mine. I hav re-read it a few times now and am a little ashamed of my comments but I was very angry at the accuations at the time so I did say some things I regret. But I never insulted a mod or dev in public and I did it only to blow off steam in what I thought was a private forum with people I thought were unjustly accused with no proof. If I remeber right the rules of the forum are no name calling or starting riots just constructive criticism. I think the posts speak for themselves and the broke the rules. If you disagree please constuctivly show me the pig of the yeat how.

I don't get it, maybe because I'm kinda new, but what's with all the dissension against Ent? Only thing I've seen that he's done that could be considered "bad" is that he gives people too many chances. Personally, I think Ent rocks, and if you're ever around Washington, PA hit me up, I'll buy you a beer/shot.

The pig of the year award goes to Mr. Dlerch

Let us analyze why he got this prestigious award:

Well, first of all, Mr. Dlerch used an illegal client. Not a really big deal, except that this pig also macroed. And he vehemently denied it. Because, in his twisted brain, we are all idiots.

Then this pig also told a friend to tell me that he is terminally ill, with stomach cancer. So that I should go easy on him. Because, again, I must be the biggest idiot around and believe that someone who is terminally ill manufactures shit in the game 18 hours/day, for days in a row. Yeah,  I mean, what better things to do with the rest of your short life but increase your manufacture exp in an online game.

Now, all the things I mentioned above would make him a dirty pig, but certinally not

win the pig of the year award.

So here is the thing that made him win the first prize (a one way ticket to the Eternal Banlands) :

A while ago, he was talking with his other good pig friends about how he would come to Pennsylvania and visit us, and have such a great time together. Other friends of his joined the conversation and suggested similarly good ways to spend our time together.

Out of respect for the young people here, I will not post that log. However, it wasn't exactly nice.

206179[/snapback]

Ok whatever man...keep telling yourself you have "rights"....O yeah and I am sure Ent is falsely accussing you of using an illegal client, o yeah and his macro detection methods are flawed (altho many others that where detected admitted to it, which must mean its working pretty good, except in your case....its prejudice against you!) and he made up a whole entire story about you and others saying things about him without no proof or reason...please give me a break......So are you really sitting there and saying that you didnt use an illegal client, didnt macro, and most of all didnt say those things?...If you can honestly say NO to all of those (esp. the last one) Either Ent and the devs are really evil, or you are an insane pathological lair.....(I am leaning toward option number 2!)

Trial and convited? wtf? There is a place for recourse when are baned? lmfao.

All im seeing is bitching and moaning, weak excuses, And no actuall evidence from you that you even did what you said you did regarding the macroing/automation. To top it off, You sit on a forum and expect to what? gain a fan base from this? lol.

Dude, been there, done that, all you end up with is a fancy ban in 2 places. Take the opertunity to come clean at the very least. Cheating in an mmorpg effects every other legit player. In you case, supplying items to others at an accelorated rate.

you expect them to supply logs? lmfao, in your dreams. That would only assist in you or someone else working out how you were caught, and finding a way around it.

As for chat logs, You still offer no evidence that you didnt actually say these things, Infact not 1 single person all day today has come up in your defence.

While its been plesantly ammsing to follow this thread in particular, Its getting old.

Edited by Zep

Oh, ok, let's post it and see if anyone thinks you deserve a second chance:

206204[/snapback]

#GM from Tidus: i want learner on

#GM from Tidus: maybe his fucking ant will stop stalking me

Oink? Wouldnt have happened if someone didnt set an ant to stalk me :angry:

Oh yeah, yes i did report it, all i got was a mod laugh... :glare:

Edited by Tidus

OK I will try what all the other people who have been banned and the unbanned and allowed to play. I mean these words very sincierly: I apologize to any dev/mod I insulted and I promise I will not do it again in public or peivate channel. Please Un-ban me I will be a good El resident.

Wuhey! Gratz to all devs! you all made such a "GREAT" game and so much fun really man, i'ts like a prison can't even have a little bit privacy, are you guys really trying everything to get all of us banned? Think of the negatives when you make a game and think if your good enough to handle a game well ent/learner/rogue and other "devs" you can't just banning people u dont like wuhey another gratz!!

Eternal-Lands such a good game! Well yea the game is but the devs are not.

Just all want peacefull people who are "Mature" and doing nothing bad, you wil also have people in it that are not like that..

I just want to say Fuck you all :angry:

Derin I dont post mine for 2 reasons 1) what would it peove I can delete or add anything to them I wanted to. 2) the conversation was between #gm and not for the public this forum is public. So I guess I feel some loyalty to that.  If it were a public chat I would happily post mine.  And no I did not accidently delete mine.  I hav re-read it a few times now and am a little ashamed of my comments but I was very angry at the accuations at the time so I did say some things I regret.  But I never insulted a mod or dev in public and I did it only to blow off steam in what I thought was a private forum with people I thought were unjustly accused with no proof.  If I remeber right the rules of the forum are no name calling or starting riots just constructive criticism. I think the posts speak for themselves and the broke the rules. If you disagree please constuctivly show me the pig of the yeat how.

206303[/snapback]

Ok, so the GM log is correct then. Thank you.

Oh and BTW, you said something wrong, "For insulting devs" Well I never did, i just spoke to my guild and not to the devs. DID I?

Go ahead have ur pleasure go and j*rk off now have a great life time i'm sure you all will have a GREAT life now without any enemyes and "Trouble Makers"

The joke's on you biatch.

Oh and go and search in #GM logs of other guilds also?

Ill be a PIG if you cant find any other "Insulsing" somewhere else.. If you do, look in the mirror, *coughPINKcough*

O yea where did i insult defs? "In the game please"

OMG this is so NOOB, the one thing i can say is that if these people leave than it would not be a great game anymore, i think it will get verry bored... i dunno about this rogue and that enyo but i think there ass kissers sorry for the words but yeah we all got a fare opinion. And if you would ban me for this two words it wil be rather sad. Well anyway reading #gm messages is verry sad to i dont realy think i can talk privatly in the game now, maby you guys own the game and think got privilege for the #gm reading parts. But omg i think thats realy n00b , you can let people play a self made game but go in there private sections nooooo!! i think you guys have to think this over, maby whe all say crazy words know well you could expect that dont blame us LOL.

Greetzz to all banned people shall miss ya guys :angry:

Edited by Wastedoftime

These people are all banned for insulting dev/mods? Well, i am not them, so i wouldn't know exactly what happened, but most of that list are not even present in the posted GM chatlog:

? HOAXER

? SMOOMS

? TIDUS All he said that he wanted to get rid of this ant?

? DJINN

? MURIDI

? CHICKENGEORGE

? SENIA

? HARDCORE one bad joke about making sex with Ent to get his stats back?

? POWERWARRIOR

? OHOHOK

Maybe you got proof against them, and will ban them based on that? No, i am not asking you to post the proof. I am just a bit shocked cause I think at least half of the people on the list would never insult you in any way ;)

btw, smooms, you are not helping your case :angry:

Ah well Nidan, i'm tired of this saying i didnt do this didnt do that, they wont belive i'm not gonna butkiss to stay on the game for um another 1 month maybe? and then another thing to get me banned is going on probely, so i just say fuck it.

Do you have any recent logs of this? As learner said i complained about being stalked by his ant over a month ago, since then i have been warned about my language in game...

Do you have any recent logs of this? As learner said i complained about being stalked by his ant over a month ago, since then i have been warned about my language in game...

206337[/snapback]

Maybe they should ban the ant for harassment. :angry:

Sorry for making jokes in a such serious subject.

And Chickengeorge was banned twice? Maybe he got a record difficult to catch (but i dont think anyone wants to catch anyway)

Edited by Lorck

In case you didn't know, we, the developers and various other people who contributed with their time, effort and knowledge, don't expect much financial reward from this game. Nevertheless, we dedicate a lot of time to it, and as it can be seen, a lot of people love the game, so it must be a good game, right?

We also don't expect the players to thank us for making it, but very few do it anyway.

The vast majority just playes the game and doesn't thank us at all, but this is ok, is not like we made it so that people will build us a statue or something.

Some people help us by buying various items and services, so that we can get better hardware, get a new server, and put some in our pockets.

Finally, there are a few pigs who do none of the above. Instead, they cheat, lie, and,  worst, insult the developers in more or less nasty ways.

These people do not deserve to play the game, and, as such, they get banned.

The pig of the year award goes to Mr. Dlerch

Let us analyze why he got this prestigious award:

Well, first of all, Mr. Dlerch used an illegal client. Not a really big deal, except that this pig also macroed. And he vehemently denied it. Because, in his twisted brain, we are all idiots.

Then this pig also told a friend to tell me that he is terminally ill, with stomach cancer. So that I should go easy on him. Because, again, I must be the biggest idiot around and believe that someone who is terminally ill manufactures shit in the game 18 hours/day, for days in a row. Yeah,  I mean, what better things to do with the rest of your short life but increase your manufacture exp in an online game.

Now, all the things I mentioned above would make him a dirty pig, but certinally not

win the pig of the year award.

So here is the thing that made him win the first prize (a one way ticket to the Eternal Banlands) :

A while ago, he was talking with his other good pig friends about how he would come to Pennsylvania and visit us, and have such a great time together. Other friends of his joined the conversation and suggested similarly good ways to spend our time together.

Out of respect for the young people here, I will not post that log. However, it wasn't exactly nice.

Jipomax wins the second prize (which is, coincidentally, a trip to the same place) for pretty much the same reasons as Dlerch, except for the stomach cancer bullshit.

The other winners of honorable mentiones are:

HOAXER

SMOOMS

TIDUS

DJINN

MURIDI

CHICKENGEORGE

SENIA

HARDCORE

POWERWARRIOR

OHOHOK

(all of them for insulting devs)

Frogkill gets a honorable mention for macroing near Rogue, and thinking we are idiots, then claiming he never macroed.

206179[/snapback]

plx entropy cud u paste me a log where i insult a moderator :angry:

for as far as i know i never done something to accuse mods or devs.

And for the ones who chatted in #GM. Its not a public channel, so yea, we need a little bit of privacy aswell. What do you expect from us when the mods and devs are constantly banning and locking our members. Ofcourse we get anger with them and we call them certain names. But that doesn't give you or any of the other developers the right to get in to our #GM and see whats going on.

It was a very nice game. Always played with alot of fun. But you actually found

away to f*ck it all up. =]

Goodgame Entropy. very honourable!

Ohohok.

I am shocked. If I were Entropy I would immediatly ban dlerch and others after seeing the log. Not only from game, but from forums too. I wouldn't want to have anything in common with them. Ever.

Ent is too good sometimes. He allows you to explain something.

Saying you'd rape someone's wife... it's sick!

Chryzopraz