Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

The pig of the year award

Dlerch, you act as though it is your RIGHT to play this game, whereas in reality it is a privilege. Ent and the other dev's are providing a free service. It is well within their right to ban you. An extreme example of this they could legally ISP ban any character that is a human (not that they would, just using an extreme example to show my point), there is no reason that they have to or even should provide us with this wonderful game. The way you are acting on this thread just shows why they banned you in the first place.

And learner no the conversation took place after the accusations were made. I remeber because I was very angry about the accuations.

206255[/snapback]

That information may have been gathered after the post on macroing, but the complaints and the investigation had already started prior to even the posting of the warning to macro'rs and people with illegal clients.

Notice that CG is on the list even though he has been banned already?

They can ban anyone true but they are banning me for a reason. And Ent if you take their word as proof then why cant you just say hey they are above reproach and here they are. Learner I dont see any times on those logs and since I do remeber when the conversation was I would hazzard a guess that as with the macroeing investigation you do not have a clue what you are doing when trying to glean information from a log file.

Guest Enyo
They can ban anyone true but they are banning me for a reason. And Ent if you take their word as proof then why cant you just say hey they are above reproach and here they are. Learner I dont see any times on those logs and since I do remeber when the conversation was I would hazzard a guess that as with the macroeing investigation you do not have a clue what you are doing when trying to glean information from a log file.

206260[/snapback]

SHUT the smeg up already.. you are one sick person and i've always said that and so i'm really not surprised..

edit: you also sexually harassed many women in the game.. don't forget that's one reason that i stopped speaking to you.. because your harassment was so extreme and graphic to the point beyond sick and disgusting..we don't want to hear your whining anymore... go away.

Edited by Electra

I am so sick of these "children" making trouble and talking their way out of it. Its good to see some punishment like this. As for whats said I'm sure ent would like to take his frustraitions out on them in person as I would if it were me BUT it is still aginst the law to beat up children.

I say children because grown men do not talk like that unless they are in need of mental help.

As for privacy...well this is not the the USA (god hearing you are from there makes me oh so ashamed :D ) this is a private game and the rules are what the owners say they are.

Guest Enyo
I am so sick of these "children" making trouble and talking their way out of it. Its good to see some punishment like this. As for whats said I'm sure ent would like to take his frustraitions out on them in person as I would if it were me BUT it is still aginst the law to beat up children.

I say children because grown men do not talk like that unless they are in need of mental help.

As for privacy...well this is not the the USA (god hearing you are from there makes me oh so ashamed :(  ) this is a private game and the rules are what the owners say they are.

206262[/snapback]

dlerch is a grown man and supposedly outgrew puberty ages ago.. :D

206260[/snapback]

Actually, going by Tidus complaints about being followed by an Ant, I'd say late August or early September because that is the only time I made an Ant follow him around, and that was because he complained he was bored when I was at the fire on IP with him. Then an RL issue came up and I wasn't able to remove that from the ant until the next morning.

Electra why not post under your real name. I think because we all know enyo has no credibility. The reason you stopped talking to me was because I would not let you walk all over me. I still wont so please just go back to being silent since you have no idea about any of this. Also thank you for not speaking to me it has been very nice and quiet. And As I said Ent as the accused pig here I think I have a right to know who accused me possibly I have a chatlog to impeach their credibility and I am sure if I do i can find 2 other chatlogs to match mine too. I think that is fair.

Guest Enyo
I think I have a right to know who accused me possibly I have a chatlog to impeach their credibility and I am sure if I do i can find 2 other chatlogs to match mine too.  I think that is fair.

206267[/snapback]

why should anyone come forth just so they can be harassed? no one should ever have to suffer this. you should be ashamed. you don't deserve to know who your accusers are. now be quiet.

edit: i'm not ashamed to use my name of Enyo.. i'm just tired to be harassed and have gone to extreme measures to not be harassed. i can fully understand why no one else would want to come forth and make their name known and i also strongly encourage these people whom ever they may be to please NOT come forth or you will be forever harassed.

Edited by Electra

Electra why not post under your real name. I think because we all know enyo has no credibility.  The reason you stopped talking to me was because I would not let you walk all over me. I still wont so please just go back to being silent since you have no idea about any of this. Also thank you for not speaking to me it has been very nice and quiet.  And As I said Ent as the accused pig here I think I have a right to know who accused me possibly I have a chatlog to impeach their credibility and I am sure if I do i can find 2 other chatlogs to match mine too.  I think that is fair.

206267[/snapback]

For what it's worth, Electra's IP does not match with Enyo's IP. Any forum mod can check that. Or I guess you believe that no forum mod has any credibility either?

Out of couriousity, can you find two other members, not involved in that chat, who will step forward using their ingame names, and saying that the log is altered*?

*the log is altered in the following ways:

1. Any non essential thing was removed (such as anything but the GM)

2. Some emoticons were removed in the copy/paste process.

[edit] Ok, the IP from the previous post didn't match, it was from a comcast address. This one does match.

[edit 2] Nvm, I clicked on the wrong post, sorry for the confusion. I was resolving the wrong IP.

That is your opinion Enyo. You have so little credibility you have changed names several times so you can not feel harassed. I never have nor would I waste my time harassing you so why do you feel the need to harass me since you have kn knowledge of this incident at all why dont you go back to you silence. You are a much nicer person when you are silent.

LOL Enyo has no credibility? After everyone sees that log how much do you think you have? I would say she has more than you now no matter how much she has .

How do you think you would feel if someone said they were gonna rape your wife? (I can tell you are not married and have no woman at all from your log but lets pretend) I am personaly upset and I don't even know Ent or his wife.

I will keep my mouth shut now cause if I told you how I really felt I would get my self in trouble lol.......See thats what ADULTS do. The keep there thoughts about hurting others to them selfs instead of trying to show off like a school boy with them

For what it is worth you have won entropy. You have staged a kangaroo court in public with log files only you can verify from people that may or may not exist. I am at a distinct disadvantage here and you knew I would be. I however have at least retained some of my dignity and not resorted to calling names and makeing accusations that I cant back up. I was very curious how you and the other devs were going to try and save face after all the accusations of illegeal client use and illegeal macroeing were going to be show as fals. I must say I never thought this was how you would do it but hey I always say never be surprised by what man is capable of.

Guest Enyo
So now I guess we are not allowed to have any opinion that you disagree with in #GM. If you dont like what we say in GM you can and have banned people. Very nice. I am glad I live in America where freedom of speech is a right not a priviledge.  In El it is at the whim of someone who spies on private guild messages.

206205[/snapback]

now wait a minute.. don't make accusations against entropy claiming he staged a kangaroo court.. in your own words, you admit to these things.. and i can only imagine the logs we are not seeing. stop wasting our time and your time.. life's too short for that... take care and goodbye.

now wait a minute.. don't make accusations against entropy claiming he staged a kangaroo court.. in your own words, you admit to these things.. and i can only imagine the logs we are not seeing. stop wasting our time and your time.. life's too short for that... take care and goodbye.

Agreed. And another thing,

Griefing: an act, action, or communication that is technically legal under the rules of the game (as implemented and enforced in software), but is disruptive to the game experience of others. Such activities may be prohibited by Terms of Service and are often beyond the pall of ordinary human decency and common sense.

taken from http://www.skotos.net/articles/guestvoices2.phtml

Ent is completely in the right to do what he is doing.

OK. I have given up. I accept the Pig of the year award graciously. Thank you Entropy. I have been such a pig. I used an illegeal client 2 or 3 times. I have been such a disruptive player too. I have been banned how many times before? I have been accused of being the number 1 macroer in el. I have been acused of lieing to mods/devs and insulting them. I have seen the proof too. Chatlogs from gm. With no names attached or any way for me to defend myself. In fact i was not even offered a chance to defend myself nor was anyone else banned. Ir was taken as if it were the truth and maybe it was the truth but what are they afraid of by letting us face the people that speak the truth?

Even if what was said is the unaltered truth (which i do not concede) it was said within a guild chat. Not public and certainly not a real threat to the game. It was a threat to the fact that we were not going to be falsely accused od things we did not do. The members of ef for the most part admitted what they did illegeal. The devs then said we did more and then they found that they may have messed up and that the method they used was inaccurate so they decided to save face by makeing me the pig and banning others in ef for participating in a conversation in gm. In gm not public. The fact that someone in the guild would violate the chat is bad enough. The fact that ent would use that chat no matter how he got it as a readon to ban someone is deploreable. What can we not speak our minds here? I mean i am the pig and a sick misreable fool. But is that a reason to silence me? Because I do not think I should bow down and worship entropy? I insulted him and if you believe the log he posted Roja too. But guess what u have to believe those logs and I have already seen that the devs and such cant interpert the logs. If they could none of this would be happening. They thought i was the number 1 macroer ask them for proof they already know it was a bug in their detection that "caught" me

OK. I have given up. I accept the Pig of the year award graciously.  Thank you Entropy.  I have been such a pig. I used an illegeal client 2 or 3 times.  I have been such a disruptive player too.  I have been banned how many times before?  I have been accused of being the number 1 macroer in el.  I have been acused of lieing to mods/devs and insulting them.  I have seen the proof too. Chatlogs from gm.  With no names attached or any way for me to defend myself.  In fact i was not even offered a chance to defend myself nor was anyone else banned. Ir was taken as if it were the truth and maybe it was the truth but what are they afraid of by letting us face the people that speak the truth?

Even if what was said is the unaltered truth (which i do not concede) it was said within a guild chat.  Not public and certainly not a real threat to the game.  It was a threat to the fact that we were not going to be falsely accused od things we did not do.  The members of ef for the most part admitted what they did illegeal.  The devs then said we did more and then they found that they may have messed up and that the method they used was inaccurate so they decided to save face by makeing me the pig and banning others in ef for participating in a conversation in gm.  In gm not public. The fact that someone in the guild would violate the chat is bad enough.  The fact that ent would use that chat no matter how he got it as a readon to ban someone is deploreable.  What can we not speak our minds here?  I mean i am the pig and a sick misreable fool.  But is that a reason to silence me?  Because I do not think I should bow down and worship entropy?  I insulted him and if you believe the log he posted Roja too.  But guess what u have to believe those logs  and I have already seen that the devs and such cant interpert the logs. If they could none of this would be happening. They thought i was the number 1 macroer ask them for proof they already know it was a bug in their detection that "caught" me

206290[/snapback]

While you personally may or may not have had a warning or second chance, everyone else on that list has been given multiple chances to change their behavior. You keep posting stuff that kills your argument. Just give it up already. :D

Actually, one peson forwarded that portion of the log to me. I asked other two people I can trust that were online at that time to please copy and paste to me the GM log between 2 specific messages. I didn't even give them the log I got, they gave me their logs as I asked.

206250[/snapback]

To Ent....don't waste one more minute on this person :(

lets just say "goodbye" and good riddance :D

OK. I have given up. I accept the Pig of the year award graciously.  Thank you Entropy.  I have been such a pig. I used an illegeal client 2 or 3 times.  I have been such a disruptive player too.  I have been banned how many times before?  I have been accused of being the number 1 macroer in el.  I have been acused of lieing to mods/devs and insulting them.  I have seen the proof too. Chatlogs from gm.  With no names attached or any way for me to defend myself.  In fact i was not even offered a chance to defend myself nor was anyone else banned. Ir was taken as if it were the truth and maybe it was the truth but what are they afraid of by letting us face the people that speak the truth?

Even if what was said is the unaltered truth (which i do not concede) it was said within a guild chat.  Not public and certainly not a real threat to the game.  It was a threat to the fact that we were not going to be falsely accused od things we did not do.  The members of ef for the most part admitted what they did illegeal.  The devs then said we did more and then they found that they may have messed up and that the method they used was inaccurate so they decided to save face by makeing me the pig and banning others in ef for participating in a conversation in gm.  In gm not public. The fact that someone in the guild would violate the chat is bad enough.  The fact that ent would use that chat no matter how he got it as a readon to ban someone is deploreable.  What can we not speak our minds here?  I mean i am the pig and a sick misreable fool.  But is that a reason to silence me?  Because I do not think I should bow down and worship entropy?  I insulted him and if you believe the log he posted Roja too.  But guess what u have to believe those logs  and I have already seen that the devs and such cant interpert the logs. If they could none of this would be happening. They thought i was the number 1 macroer ask them for proof they already know it was a bug in their detection that "caught" me

206290[/snapback]

Correct me if i am wrong but, if someone is in my house and they talk trash about me or even worse threaten me, if I personally hear it or someone tells me (it doesnt matter how I know), then I have all the right in the world to kick there ass out of my house...And if you haven't noticed yet, this is ENT's game...he dont need to prove to you anything! Nor does it matter how he got the information. Bottom line is he got information he could trust and acted on it, and acted exactally as he should! Ent, roja, and the many others who put soooo much time and effort into this game for us to play FOR FREE dont deserve any of your shit! Bottom line: Their game, Their rules...If you want to develop a game and run it, go ahead but until then just do us a favor and take your award, turn off your computer and shut up!

Correct me if i am wrong but if someone accused someone of something in my house I would not look for 3 corraburators I would talk to that person and find out what they meant if they said it. I would rather hear ir feom the horses mouth than 3 people that wont even say hello if those 3 people exist. Has anyone other than ent seen or heard from those people? I sure have not. Now if I am to be crucified like this should I not have the right to know who holds the nails?

Now if I am to be crucified like this should I not have the right to know who holds the nails?

206296[/snapback]

What right??? You are trying to tell me you have RIGHTS? Once again, his game not yours...one you dont even pay for...I could maybe understand if you paid for this game wanting more "proof" or whatever but you didnt!...Plus its kinda funny how, you was saying you was joking, and you should be able to say what you want to say at the beginning of this topic, but now you have switch gears and trying to say the evil devs have edited things and they have no proof, after you pretty much acknowledged the fact you said that stuff.