Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

The pig of the year award

if ou show logs..then show all..so the people can defend no?

jup i wanna see what kinda abusing things i said

Edit:feel free to edit it a bit so we won't find out who the informer is.

Edited by Hardcore

i bet next it will be pm's in el u cant take as privvate geez it was (people blowing off steam to unfair accusatiotions)

An old, old internet saying - if you wouldn't want to see it on the front page news, don't send it over the 'net.

God bless me it was not like we could kill at will

To threaten someone, explicitly or implicitly, is illegal in the U.S. I was on the jury for a threat case earlier this year, and we ended up convicting on not much more evidence than Entropy has provided. The statements in the 'log, corroborated as they were by at least three people, would certainly be enough for an arrest, and pleading 1st amendment rights won't work in court (the defense lawyer didn't even try).

I'm not saying this to accuse or harrass. Just pointing out that what was said was:

1) in the public domain;

2) illegal and convictable.

My advice: Chill, reflect, and be glad you're not waiting trial.

Well any of the offenders are welcome to send entropy a pm and he will show you, and you only, exactly what you said that got you banned. We won't post more in public though and turn this into a bigger soap opera.

Proof this, proof that....as I said before they dont need to prove anything...Dlrech was defending himself over and over with this proof crap, but check back in the fourm and you will see him admit to it and promise to never to it again and he didnt mean it, once again a last ditch effort to save his char. just like everyone else does that is banned. (But how many people really mean it, and in this case even if he did its unexcuseable) So yeah I am sure that the rest of that list was made up by the evil devs, don't make me laugh, I know at least a few off that list who have a history of being insulting, not only to devs but others also.

I agree it is ent and roja's game. However their are several other gamer sites and they are read by quite a few people. I think since we obviously cannot post our opinions here maybe they should be posted elsewhere about El the moderation and devlopment. I am sure this post will be deleted. I still wonder about the false accusation I had to endure about macroing. I wonder if you other players have forgotten that. Because I think that is the whole reason for this little charade by Ent and now looks like Roja has joined the party. I wonder if this little pathetic use of their power is enough to make the players forget the acusations that were never backed up of illegeal client use (I did use an illegeal client) and of illegeal macroing (I did not macro).

OK I will try what all the other people who have been banned and the unbanned and allowed to play.  I mean these words very sincierly: I apologize to any dev/mod I insulted and I promise I will not do it again in public or peivate channel.  Please Un-ban me I will be a good El resident.

206309[/snapback]

You actually STILL want to play EL?

well to all the banned ones too bad go on with your lives...

to entropy: i read the first post and i know that i never thanked you for the game or anything but actually i don't want to bother you or roja by pming you ingame since i know you're always busy. and i don't want to look like i'm sucking up, i know some might think you're trying to suck up when you say that all the sudden

For Roja and Entropy: few players have the opportunity to thank you both and the other devs for the work and effort put in this game, but does not think all this was unperceived or overlooked.

But if me or other players feel like some devs or mods are aiding (and i am sure no one did it so far) some player just for the sake of friendship, me or other people would quit despite the very high quality of the game and despite it is free.

For Dlerch: I was shocked not only by yours stupid jokes but also for the fact that at raven sometimes you behaved like a guardian of moral. I would never expected that from you.

It seems like you will never be unlocked, so if the macroing accusations are false and you have 16/7 hrs to your disposal you will surely find some game that meet your needs and does not cast false accusations upon you. I hope you have luck in your search or if not in your real life.

For other players involved: I did not have the opportunity to know enough any of you, but I do think your very high skill did not come only through macroing (and i'm not saying you ever macroed) so a lot of effort was put in your characters. If your characters did not get unlocked i wish the same luck in your search for a new game or in your real life.

Unlike many of my posts, this one was not meant to flame anybody, so if you feel that way I hope you accept my apologizes in advance.

No one on this list will be unbanned, despite any apologies made. We've heard them too many times, you knew better. This time the bans are for good-no exceptions.

There are plenty of other games out there that you can go and cheat, lie, and be nasty badasses in-although I highly do not recommend doing that...so go play them. Let's hope you all learned a lesson from this.

k so i am banned for saying things in gm ??

we cant say what we want in gm ??

206543[/snapback]

PW, at this time you cant even post something you think..even if its meant to twist this whole sad issue around into a funny comic, coz it will get deleted if a mod read something in it that he/she dont like that much.

Perhaps we should all go into a sit-in or a forum strike to show how we feel about these actions.

I totaly agree, cheaters should be punished, local/public channel talk should be civil and rules to be followed.

Pm = Private Message..

My Gods..i have broken every rule ingame if someone would read my pms..only the pm convos with my King are enough to get me a permanent ban, LOL!!

Im trying to say..we all say things we dont mean at times..but thats why we have #GM and PM..blowing of steam, someone said..and thats what it is..:)

*hugs*

Jez

Guest Enyo
:) well said

206558[/snapback]

hey ohohok .. it's more like "enough said" let's move on to the next topic please..

Guys, if you can't realize a simple fact that insulting the developers to this game the way you have isn't a good thing, then you don't even deserve any further explainations or discussions.