Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Colton

Ban problems

Errr well you DID say that you were banned for summoning next to storage. That could be a factor. -_-

The whitelist is for people who HAVE NOT done anything wrong.

His name IS on the whitelist.

Just try to make your character, or log in if you already have a character, and just pretend you don't see any banned messages. See if it works. If not, tell us how far you get and what the exact message is.

Once you are added, you don't need to keep being readded. Neither are you being banned again and again.

It says: your entire isp or ip range ahs been banned. If you want to play the game, you will need your character name to be put on the WHITELIST, which means that you have to go to our forums (see link onw ebsite) and check the whitelist thread in the ban section.

exactly how stupid do you think i am yes i pressed a key!!!! :angry2: anyhow i got the part where you type you name ect then when i clikc the login button it doesn't go in.

exactly how stupid do you think i am yes i pressed a key!!!!  :angry2: anyhow i got the part where you type you name ect then when i clikc the login button it doesn't go in.

205959[/snapback]

Don't complain so much and bitch at the people trying to help you! You would be surprised to learn how many times they ask a question like that and then find out the person had never tried it!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this