Eternal Lands Official Forums
Roja

If you say you did not Macro and are on the list..

Rules for posting here:

1. Only the person on the macro list may make the post. Your friend/father/bf/gf/grandma/etc. cannot make the post for you.

2. Only one post per person. If you make more than 1 post your 2nd + will be deleted, so use the edit feature.

3. Your case must be backed up with a full list of details and reasons to why you say you do not macro.

We will double check these cases, but cannot make any promises. Just because you post here does NOT mean anything changes. It is just a place to make a post instead of cluttering up other threads and getting nasty, flammy and spammy.

I did not macro. I dont know how to defend that statement because I have no idea how I was detected as macroing. I do have my quick slots remapped to buttons on my mouse. I can eat and mix without using the keyboard or moving my mouse. Any other questions I will happily answer but I am not used to this proving myself innocent. Usualy the burnden of proof is on an accuser.

Edited by dlerch

Im with the same story as dlerch..

i have NOT macroed in anyway way but i do got the same things as dlerch [ except for the quickslots that is ]

My Ingame Nick is Eru_Illuvatar (just as my forum one)

According to you list I have been detected 5 times...

It's hard for me to prove anything so I can only give you my word that I have never used any kind of macroing...

I'm afk alot ingame, but always checks the last messages when I return. And Try to look at them while working.

Esp when making fe:s the speed is high, and i often get a "you are missing a ingredient, are you trying to crash teh server" when the sullfur runs out.

I usally sit with ctrl pressed and press 1 as soon as my food goes below 31.

This fast behaiviur may look like automation, I understand that, but I know that I don't use such stuff.

As a final note. If you check the number of online hours, harvests and stuff made you will see that 5 suspicius acts is nothing but a drip in the ocean.

Sincerely,

Eru_Illuvatar

I'm on the list 7 times, but i diddnt use/used macroing.

I only used extra zoom, colored #gm #save and a/d in my screen, so i dont understand that im on the list of manu while eating or being afk?? :D

Well it is hard for us to prove that we are unguilty. All I can ask for is please believe me.

As I already posted on the other thread, I did neither use macro nor use auto-mix.

I am using an unmodified linux client. Not even the CVS version.

Imho I dont know how you want to decide if some does something manually or automated.

I mean I am doing lot of alch, because it is my preferred skill at the moment.

And all you do is, eat, click, eat, click. I mean it is just the same thing that a macro would do.

After you get used to the essences or bars or whatever, you know how long it takes till it is finished and you immediately click "mix" or eat.

I guess it is the same thing that Eru_Illuvatar meant with "fast behaviour".

Check CharlotteS and me plz.

(Charlo coz she can't post she went for studies and has no net :D )

We are only 003 thats why :hiya:

Edited by NitageR

same as dlerch and jerro.. got same statements :icon13:

205664[/snapback]

you are on the EF client user list as far as I hear ---> automixer is macroing.

hi, i used to use auto-clicker, and ctrl 1-6 for food, to make pots and a little essence but i dont even do that anymore since this whole ordeal began (basicly last week), of course i was at keyboard. My question is how can these tests be reliable if you can do same things as a macro does from the actual client by clicking? I mean its real clear cut if someone is afk while say manuing at storage, but im not so sure it is using your method.

in game name: spice1

i diddnt use/used macroing. i to only had the zooming deff att up screen and colored #gm that was fun btw :angry: well dont now what kind a system you guys can reliable on of telling us macroing, wel like you guys sad you got a full time job and dont have the much time to spend in forum and game, same here you tell me to get after noobs and help them, well i got full time school i always come back at dinner time and than i am verry tired and dont wanne think about those stupid noobs, sure ill try to help them but its sure aint helping me to get 5 each day stupid noobs

Oow and the whole weekend i was gone and on monday i hear my stats gonne be lowerd to 0 :S and now than the 15% but still only cause i didnt post on forum i used illegal client soo noob give people 5 days or a week or so damn you guys just wanne lose some or so. if you had last it longer i could post it to lol