Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TooMass

Hunt for _ZED_ and toomass

Hi...I'm real TooMass. i spent 5 months to level this char so if some1 doesnt believe me that i'm real toomas just pm me on forum and ask something what only real toomass can know ....Anyways more than month ago _zed_ asked me if i want to sell my char. i was very busy this time and i was thinking about quit EL so i agreed to sell my char. But _zed_ didnt pay me for it.He said that he is a big friend of Entropy(btw why u didnt pm me back when i asked about _zed_) and he knows a lot of honour ppl in "o" guild(which is probably true because they accepted him into guild)...and gues what happened?i got scammed. It's been a moth and i still dont have my money. _zed_ is a n00b and he f**cked up my char and who knows what else he did to toomass anyway I'm gonna hunt down _zed_ and toomass and every guild which will accept those chars(i mean pking anytime,including during training). -EF- guild promised their assistance so i hope that every guildmaster who has at least little bit a honour or is scared of CA$H and -EF- cant accept these scammers. i saw _zed_ in xXx. i'm telling u kick him very soon or.....(hint--->read this article again )

And one more advice...rather dont trade with them.who knows...they can scamm any1.So hunt is began...have fun _zed_ and toomass

i'm also interested in information about _zed_'s and toomass's another characters because this announcement is about them aswell. I'm gonna give u a good reward for that. :P U can pm me on forum or pm Nefertum ingame. And one more thing.Everyone who wants to join that hunt is very welcome.

_ZeD_

Said he was your cusion?? :S

And he always tries to PK me, roofl.

Anyways, I thought you was going to create another character..?

And _ZeD_ is a scammer, so beware! :D

There is someone new on TooMass.

He's not a bad person - I had a talk with him yesterday and he said he will get in touch with you on the forums. I hope he didn't lie.

ok start the hunt! *grabs some ELEs and furs and stuff from storage as backup*

get them!!!! i mean him as they are one and the same afaik :mace::mace:;):fire::blush::cry:

Thats what I herd PW.

And NG, he has.. lol, #reset then f***** up the p/c, so he is aloooot weaker. :hiya:

i'm also interested in information about _zed_'s and toomass's another characters because this announcement is about them aswell.

205556[/snapback]

Paladin is _zed_ and Mitosh.. i think paladin was banned so he used zed noob... pm me in-game :hiya:

no paladin quit el and zed hacked him i think =)

205754[/snapback]

hmmm.... im not sure if paladin quit el... im pretty sure he got ip bann :mellow: . Also i dont beleive that belali helped recover toomasses bag, and if he did, im sure he dident know that it wasent the real toomass.

But im all for a hunt! :mace::icon13:

Guest Alessii

Hello. I am currently the owner of TooMass, and no, I am not _Zed_. I made this post in the interest of ending the rumors and also for everyone to know what is actually going on.

I bought TooMass a couple days ago from the character _Zed_, totally unaware that he was actually an outlaw on the run. In order for validation, we had SisteMa as our middleman (sorry for getting you involved SisteM :mace: ). So everything worked out fine and the trade was done and he recieved the money with SisteMa's approval.

Afterwards, I came to know that _Zed_ actually scammed the real TooMass for the character. Wow, just my luck :icon13: . So now I indirectly recieve the blame...

I believe _Zed_ is passing around the rumors that I scammed HIM for TooMass, which is a totally false statement, further backed up by SisteMa's presence.

So now tell me :P I am willing to cooperate.

After with speaking with the current TooMass, 5 mins ago.

I have come to realise that the current TooMass, isn't the real TooMass, and he isn't _ZeD_. But he payed for the character with ingame money. And now people accuse him (the current TooMass.) of scamming the origional TooMass.

As for _ZeD_ he also #reset TooMass.. :)

I have the chat logs, if anyone would like them. :)

Well there is an another problem. i got chat log with _zed_ here.I know that he is a f**king lier but read this...

FeLkkU: yeah lol

FeLkkU: +mol is after bag tho =p

[PM to _ZeD_: where r my money????]

vanyel: ok, guys see you later:)

hezekia: ur char looks coll yo

[Kuldor @ 23]: hehe

[_ZeD_ @ 3]: PC plate set

[Lady_Lessa @ 3]: sell leather torsos 90gc ea pm me

Resync with the server...

[clivewk @ 3]: sellin 74 coal 5 gc eacg

hezekia: cool*

FeLkkU: shouldnt chat while fighting

[dawex @ 23]: nefertaku to je tvuj bag :bow_arrow:?

vanyel: i hate helms

[PM from _ZeD_: what are u talking about?U said give back my cracter I gave back to you about 2 day'S AGO]

emon2: can you please talk somewhere elso my chat log needs 2 clean

emon2: please

[Theryndan @ 3]: lol

[dawex @ 23]: nefertaku to je tvuj bag :)?

[jooschi @ 3]: selling 3k coal 2.5gc each

[dawex @ 23]: co?

emon2: onley come here if you need help

[PM to _ZeD_: what r u talking about????i dont have my char back...give it to me now!!!]

[kajjak @ 23]: neni

[PM from _ZeD_: MY MONEY NOT COME YET U SAID AND ýI SAID I CANT SEND MY BANK CANT DO IT SO U SAID GIVE BACK]

[dawex @ 23]: mam tady deathbag na cyc

[dawex @ 23]: co?

[kajjak @ 23]: neni

[dawex @ 23]: mam tady deathbag na cyc

emon2: that was a long relog

[PM to _ZeD_: i wasnt online since we talked last time]

vanyel: yup

[Theryndan @ 3]: buying 1k coal @ 1200gc

Low framerate detected, shadows disabled!

[PM to _ZeD_: so give it back to me]

[PM from _ZeD_: ÃS ÃT FUNNY?]

[PM from _ZeD_: u are doing fun?]

[Matess @ 23]: co je v nem?

[dawex @ 23]: aha, sou tady ingredience na srs to nebude tvoje ...

[PM to _ZeD_: dont play with me anymore ok??!!!!i'm not in mood to be here for an idiot]

[dawex @ 23]: nic moc steel chain stit helma

[Matess @ 23]: co je v nem?

[dawex @ 23]: aha, sou tady ingredience na srs to nebude tvoje ...

[PYEwacket @ 3]: PYE's armour. Worth saving your db for! pm me your needs, willing to sell or trade.

[dawex @ 23]: nic moc steel chain stit helma

[Kuldor @ 23]: lol kajjak a to je kdo? tenpravy nebo falesny?

[Matess @ 23]: co delas s kajjakem?

[PM from _ZeD_: U said My new cracter is battoýusii and u talked on it isnt it?]

[PM to _ZeD_: i talked to toomass yesterday and he said that u sold this char for magic serp or so...i want it back or i want my money]

[Kuldor @ 23]: lol kajjak a to je kdo? tenpravy nebo falesny?

[Matess @ 23]: co delas s kajjakem?

Resync with the server...

[sub @ 3]: selling steel bars pm me

[PM from _ZeD_: sry u scammed me or somethink else bye]

[PM to _ZeD_: bulshit...i dont have such char]

[PM to _ZeD_: no way][dawex @ 23]: nikdo nejde ?!?

[dawex @ 23]: nikdo nejde ?!?

hmc93: //i dono if u know this but if u doo this before u type to me it bringsthe slash and my name up for pm

[Matess @ 23]: tak na to ser no...

[Matess @ 23]: tak na to ser no...

[PM to _ZeD_: listen...dont fucking play with me...give me back my char or this magic serp+100k gc]

[dawex @ 23]: napisu na market

[dawex @ 23]: napisu na market

[PM to _ZeD_: and i will trade it for toomass]

So i dont really care who has toomass now. It is my char and i want it back because i didnt get pay for this. And if some1 really bought it that is his/her fault u shouldnt buy scammed char. The hunt is still on.... :bow_arrow:

So u guys saying that mithosh,knight_paladin and _zed_ is one person???very well...so we gonna hunt them all :bow_arrow: btw _zed_ nick on forum is superdoctor...so if some1 like that wrote u to buy a char DONT do that. He will scamm u.

i remember ratz0rs got scammed by akbuycu and he could get the char back by paying entropy 5 dollar :\

So u guys saying that mithosh,knight_paladin and _zed_ is one person???

205905[/snapback]

No, YOU guy said that :lol:

It may be Paladin (and not Knight_Paladin) though :bow_arrow:

I terminate hunt on toomass because guess what happened?i got my char back yesterday. i had to pay 450k gc :( for it but i got it. Because _zed_ sold it to battousii for magic serp +100k gc and battousii sold it to me for 450k gc. Whoever was on my char last 5-7 weeks it wasnt me so if some1 has a problem with toomass char deal with _zed_. But it is not all....

Now i got my char back ;) so i'm gonna continue in hunt on _zed_,all no honour xXx members who still didnt kick _zed_ ass from guild,on belali(because he is zed's friend and big idiot :P ) and every1 who is their friends or allies. I dont care who it is.if u r a friend of these scammer then i will pk u anywhere anytime :P but because i'm very peaceful man :angry: i will terminate this hunt on xXx guild if they pay me back 450k gc which i had to pay to get my char back.otherwise u guys will be hunted down because u guys deserve this....

one more thing...zed will be pked even they will pay me :P