Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Yoshi

Mephistian's Invasion

I would like your feedback on the Invasion today, so i know where to better, remove, and Keep certain parts of the Invasions, thank you :medieval:

~Yoshi

I would like your feedback on the Invasion today, so i know where to better, remove, and Keep certain parts of the Invasions, thank you :medieval:

~Yoshi

205479[/snapback]

How about when it's announced several times that such and such is being invaded, it actually is invaded...?

Several times, got to the location, nothing there, wandered around aimlessly to find it was already over with somewhere else :/

AWESOME!!! good job yoshi, it was perfect, wiht a blend of strong and middle monsters :)

btw, if those fem orcs try and take over me home land again (trinwood), they will deal with me and i will give no mercy. muahahahahahahaha!!!! :medieval::mace::mace:

Good #1: Localization of certain monsters to certain areas - lets us light-weight fighters get some good blows in without having to worry about getting swamped by heavier monsters.

Good #2: Invader spawns near "tactical" areas or choke points, e.g., the Gargs near the Lakeside docks in WS. It was pretty cool to help defend the docks so newbies could get from IP to VOTD :) Felt downright strategic.

Good #3: Haven't seen any whining on the forums! (But maybe I haven't looked hard enough...)

Bad (but not real bad): Got squished by male orcs at PL city gate before I could get to the gargs in NE PL, and LV didn't announce 'em until I was already out of the underworld... Otherwise, I could've entered NE PL by the crystal & rat cave joining WS and fought me more gargs. As it was, I didn't have enough sr's or br's to heal myself for another round. Long story short - announce monsters at choke points before spawning.

Also, announce a chat channel reserved for invasions - I liked that in the last Portland invasion. Would've been a way for fighters on-the-spot to relay what was happening for fighters on the way.

How about when it's announced several times that such and such is being invaded, it actually is invaded...?

Several times, got to the location, nothing there, wandered around aimlessly to find it was already over with somewhere else :/

205485[/snapback]

I totally agree. There were like 30 people gathered in WSC and no monsters.