Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
gadai

RICH and MrNiceGuy

MrNiceGuy was asked today to leave RICH. We had been informed of a previous character called dave24ohio owned by this player which had appearred a number of times in the Outlaws forum. Investigation in the Outlaw's forum does not seem to show ANY entries regarding the new character MrNiceGuy. As such we have extended to MrNiceGuy an invitation to re-apply (if he wants to) to RICH in two months time if he remains out of Outlaws.

Why this post? So that MrNiceGuy leaving RICH will not be interpreted as resulting in any wrongdoing by him. To our knowledge he has not done anything in his brief time with us and it is only concerns for RICH's reputation that caused this action (insert audience laughter here). He seems to be on the straight and narrow now and we wanted to make sure that this parting of the ways would not be seen as evidence against him.

Regards,

Gadai.

First off, before accusations fly, I want to make it clear I donated to EL and paid for my name change LEGALLY. Entropy knows this he came on and let me know when the name was changed. The rich guys are good people and I hope noone thinks anything bad of them for allowing me to join their guild.

and now what i really want to get off my chest...

I just want the EL community to know that I made this name of all names because of the bad reputation i had under my old name. I am not a bad person and i don't want to be known as one. The EL comunity is one of the friendliest I have come in contact with, and I enjoy being a positive part of the world.

I am a friendly person (if i am not afk) to chat with. I help newbies, and never talk bad of anyone no matter what they say about me. Even Ladywolf who was more then happy to non-stop warn everyone when i came by that the "outlaw" was in the area I gave raw meats to when she asked if I had any extra.

Please give me a chance to be a normal EL citizen.

Thanks,

Dave/MrNiceGuy

Edited by dave24ohio

Hehehehe, yes I do admit the dave did give me nearly 100 raw meat when i asked if anyone was selling. I have talked to him on several occassions, and he is a pleasure to talk to.

I was starting to change my mind about you dave until that second post appeared. But who am I to judge, keep your nose clean and stay off peoples bags and maybe you can make a clean start.

Good luck to you.

Dave/MrNiceGuy:

You paid for a name change - but you did not pay to escape your past. If you want to atone for what you have done, that is fine and well with me. If at the very least you want to prove you aren't an outlaw, just don't do anything to get on the list again. However, I will not drop my suspicion of you until you have proven your changed ways.

Gadai:

I talked to you earlier; I am glad that your guild is so diplomatic, even given our disagreements on another issue.

If you truly need to see MrNiceGuy's name in the Outlaw forum, I can show you my post, where a reply was made warning others of the name change.

Disagreements indeed, arnieman.

I spoke with MrNiceGuy for several hours before allowing him to join the guild. I was not aware of him because I had not seen the name before (probably because of the name change). From what I have gathered, he has never really intended to be a bad person, but has been misunderstood.

This is no benhe. I am sure one day he will be a great asset to RICH.

@Atahn

I realise that the MrNiceGuy name is mentioned in outlaws (stating that dave24ohio had changed his name to MrNiceGuy), but from what I could find there have been no incidents linked with dave/MrNice since that name change occurred. That was my meaning :P

Here's hoping that he can remain on the side of community and become a friend/ally in the future :hehe:

Edited by gadai

Hey Dave!

When i was really a newbie (i'm still one, but not so much) you talked to me when i was fighting goblins and said that: if you die i will give you bag back, you cant fight without problems.

I said ok, but i will not die, and you said lol. I not died, but you followed me a half hour anyway.

Later i was fighting gargs, you did not say anything, but followed me again hoping me to die. LOL

And finally, last saturday, i was mixing hes andd i was eaten by a grue and youfinally bagjumped.

Ok, MrNiceguy you are really helpful to newbies, and trully a nice guy.

P.S.:Dont feel safe near me in a pk map.

EDIT: And i did not post in outlaw forums because i thought everyone know him as a bagjumper. And if Dave really want his name clean maybe you start to give back stuff he stole in the past.

Edited by Lorck

Hey Dave!

When i was really a newbie (i'm still one, but not so much) you talked to me when i was fighting goblins and said that: if you die i will give you bag back, you cant fight without problems.

I said ok, but i will not die, and you said lol. I not died, but you followed me a half hour anyway.

Later i was fighting gargs, you did not say anything, but followed me again hoping me to die. LOL

And finally, last saturday, i was mixing hes andd i was eaten by a grue and youfinally bagjumped.

Ok, MrNiceguy you are really helpful to newbies, and trully a nice guy.

P.S.:Dont feel safe near me in a pk map.

EDIT: And i did not post in outlaw forums because i thought everyone know him as a bagjumper. And if Dave really want his name clean maybe you start to give back stuff he stole in the past.

205562[/snapback]

1. I never met you before

2. I wouldnt follow anyone in the hpopes that they die to bagjump them I dont have that kind of free time, and only an idiot would follow someone around for ahalf hour hoping they ie when they prolly won't.

3. if you were eaten by a grue you wouldnt know who bagjumped you. but like most people by raven because of my reputation if u get bagjumped of course you blame the guy thats notorious for it...

my reputation got tarnished over something very petty... taking some sapphires in the sapphire mine from a bag full of goodies... all i took was a few saphires nothing else from that bag.. i repeat: IN THE SAPPHIRE MINE and as a newbie. Although I admit thats no excuse for my actions the repercussions of it are rediculous. People started blaming me for everything that happened due to a few people in the right places not likeing me over it. plain and simple. the chat log is there.

if I got bagjumped in a area some guy was notorious for bagjumping in, id blame him for it to if grue ate me for a minute or 2 and i was gone. But just because peopel say i did it doesnt mean i did it.

Please calm down all. We don't need witches hunting now. Dave said he had changed, fir you don't believe him at least give him a chance to proof it. Do not change this topic into flame one.

Please calm down all. We don't need witches hunting now. Dave said he had changed, fir you don't believe him at least give him a chance to proof it. Do not change this topic into flame one.

205829[/snapback]

Ok, my intencion in the first post was flame, because i angry and cant just believe in what was going.

In the sapphire mine thread Dave24Ohio stated he was polish even using a nickname with a string "Ohio", and without speaking polish.

Yes, Dave you annoyed me some times following me... do you want i post chat logs of our conversation?

AFTER your name convertion, i did some #guild_info in your guild (only 1 member), an returned something like this "Evil Outlaws, If you is on outlaw forums you can apply with MrNiceguy to join", later it become "Evil Outlaws, just nice people, joining info:just be nice". Should i post my logs about this too?

In the day of the bagjump i was sitted very near raven. There was sitted too Agundur and Dlerch. I recently left GarD so i was not willing to sit aside Agundur, so i was sitted along Dlerch and raven. I got offline for 10 secs and who was up in my bag (in exactly the same location i was)?

I really would apreciate if Dave/NiceGuy is really saying the truth and want to change. Maybe for this he should A) apologise ppl who was stole by him; B)give back the stuff he stole.

A) apologise ppl who was stole by him; B)give back the stuff he stole.

205873[/snapback]

I will message you in game, or feel free to message me. i am AFK in a cavecorner often so if i do not reply it is not because I am ignoring you. best time to catch me is after 8pm weeknights.

I will message you in game, or feel free to message me.  i am AFK in a cavecorner often so if i do not reply it is not because I am ignoring you.  best time to catch me is after 8pm weeknights.

205875[/snapback]

Oh, i really happy its true. Dave you really dont need to give back the stuff to me. Just the apologise is enough. If you dont bagjump anymore i will forget all the bad things about you. :)

I talked with him in game, and i believe he trully changed himself and is asheamed of his mistakes in the past. I think everyone in this thread is giving him a fair chance, i hope he will not disapoint us.

I changed my name an am No Longer MrNiceGuy... 2 weeks later i see some newbie on the name i used to have hehe... He is NOT me (check his stats its not a reset its new acct) so dont confuse us...

Dave