Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Entropy

Patriotic work

Being the generous asshole idiot I am, I came up with an idea, to reduce the penalty for those who didn't admit it but were caught.

So here is the deal: In exchange for just a 15% stats penalty and the overall reset, you will have to spend 1 month, 90 minutes/day at the wraith and help newbies.

Preferably not all at once, but taking turns. If one day you can't do it, then you can do it another day, but within 2 months you have to have 30 days of helping newbies.

Helping newbies includes telling them about the game, showing them stuff, giving them good advice, and so on.

There will be a thread where you will have to post all the logs of you helping newbies, every day! If you don't post one day, that day is not counted.

I will make the thread myself, and I will give you the URL. Obviously, we WILL make some newbie characters every once in a while to test you. So if you try to cheat again, you are teh banx0red.

I will personally read that thread every day.

Here si the thread you will have to post in, ONLY for those enrolled in the program.

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=18726

If you have questions, ask them here, not in that thread, as they will be deleted if you post them there.

LMFAO have with with the newbies personaly it would drive me mad but i would do it in return of my 106/107 a/d *puppy eyes* *hint* *hint*

i was on the list 2 times can ya tell me what i used on the client ?

Tue Sep 27 17:34:30 2005 !!![PowerWarrior] EF client

Tue Sep 27 17:35:09 2005 !!![PowerWarrior] EF client

edit: oh and will there be any exceptions for me :/

Edited by PowerWarrior

LMFAO have with with the newbies personaly it would drive me mad but i would do it in return of my 106/107 a/d *puppy eyes* *hint* *hint*

204933[/snapback]

K, deal.

K, deal.

204938[/snapback]

W000000000000000000000000000000T

#beam me up scotty

Lol, maybe you should make them 'adopt a newbie' they have to take a group of 5 or so and help them whenever they are in game. They can show them around, and answer their questions via pm.

Lol, maybe you should make them 'adopt a newbie' they have to take a group of 5 or so and help them whenever they are in game. They can show them around, and answer their questions via pm.

204950[/snapback]

Good idea i need some dedicated newbs, i tryed helping before and they just ignore me and walk away...

Being the generous asshole idiot I am, I came up with an idea, to reduce the penalty for those who didn't admit it but were caught.

and for those that admitted???

W0000t! Off to KF we go!!!!!

j/k :icon13:

and for those that admitted???

204956[/snapback]

They get away with the same punishment (stats reduction) without having to do 30 days of patriotic work.

They get away with the same punishment (stats reduction) without having to do 30 days of patriotic work.

204961[/snapback]

What if you want to do the patriotic work also? :icon13: