Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

The hall of shame

It doesn't matter if the client only picked up 50 flowers instead of 100, or you had to click only twice instead of three times.

The thing is you are cheaters, you broke the rules, you knew the client was not approved, you knew we had the test week.

That's it, you are guilty.

It doesn't matter if the client only picked up 50 flowers instead of 100, or you had to click only twice instead of three times.

The thing is you are cheaters, you broke the rules, you knew the client was not approved, you knew we had the test week.

That's it, you are guilty.

204684[/snapback]

Yes, we are guilty, but if you checked other players in the game, you will uncover even more illegal clients such as the UTi client which was found a long time ago...

Auto-mixer?

Auto restoration?

The attitude towards the comunity?

This clients offered too many advantages to certain groups and in my oppinion Ent's decision seems to be much more than justified.

Auto-macroing should be punished since it despise other people's time and money.

I want to underline that the people that used this auto-macroing client broke the following rules:

This is why i consider the decision to reset all the stats to 0 a fair one. The people that used the client took the risk of beeing discovered. They knew the rules. So what's the problem?

Not admitting to use it? I think Ent and the developers have enough information and proofs to accuse someone. So stop flaming and acussing, maybe is the time to bow your heads and show a little respect for those people's work, to show a little respect towards the comunity,at least now.

Maybe some are innocent, but i'm sure their names will be cleared by the game management team. As for the rest? A new fresh start will be a thing that will let them understand that rules are rules.

Yes, we are guilty, but if you checked other players in the game, you will uncover even more illegal clients such as the UTi client which was found a long time ago...

204685[/snapback]

Of course everyone should be punished and regarded in the same way, no matter what guild he/she belongs to.

Just because others do it to, doesn't mean it's okay to do it yourself.

Edited by kl4Uz

Of course everyone should be punished and regarded in the same way, no matter what guild he/she belongs to.

Just because others do it to, doesn't mean it's okay to do it yourself.

204689[/snapback]

Duh? I never said i used it because others did..

I have never used this client, i have never downloaded it. I in truth have no idea what it actually is or where to get it. Please remove my name from the list. I am being slandered for something i haven't done.

I have only ever used the official El client, i have never even added any maps.

I am frankly disgusted that i have been added to a list of people who have cheated when i have done nothing wrong and will be seriously considering leaving the game for good. I have loved playing this game and have worked very hard to improve my stats without ever cheating.

Kitara

(sorry if i am rambling but i am in total shock)

I know Kitara from when I was in CEL, and I can honestly tell you (sis don't kill me), that she would have no clue how to use a client like this, much less install it.

Kitara is a good friend and great guildie, but she knows nothing about a computer other than basics, I remember when another CEL guildie was trying to walk me and her through Kelcha's dream quest (picking the flower) poor Kitara had a problem moving the files around. I know her name being on that list has to be a false report.

***EDIT***

I honestly don't think Kinalor used that either, he is only listed there once..

Edited by LadyWolf

right, kitara is not in the ef client userlist and only shows up once in the logs.

would be sad if ungilty players are punished for our cheating

I have never used this client, i have never downloaded it. I in truth have no idea what it actually is or where to get it. Please remove my name from the list. I am being slandered for something i haven't done.

I have only ever used the official El client, i have never even added any maps.

I am frankly disgusted that i have been added to a list of people who have cheated when i have done nothing wrong and will be seriously considering leaving the game for good. I have loved playing this game and have worked very hard to improve my stats without ever cheating.

Kitara

(sorry if i am rambling but i am in total shock)

204742[/snapback]

Ok, your name is there only once, so I guess it's a coincidence.

I know Kitara from when I was in CEL, and I can honestly tell you (sis don't kill me), that she would have no clue how to use a client like this, much less install it.

204749[/snapback]

it came with a ez to use installer program =P

Thank you Lady, i am not embarresed by the fact i have no idea how my comp works and have trouble even opening files. When it comes to computers i am clueless.

I would just like to say that this coincidence has dragged my name through the mud, ruined my reputation and upset me so much i may leave the game.

Thanks, i guess an apology would be just too much to ask for.

kitara don't leave...

it was just a mistake ur name being on the list and they haven't had time yet to give an apology ;/

Thank you Lady, i am not embarresed by the fact i have no idea how my comp works and have trouble even opening files. When it comes to computers i am clueless.

I would just like to say that this coincidence has dragged my name through the mud, ruined my reputation and upset me so much i may leave the game.

Thanks, i guess an apology would be just too much to ask for.

204755[/snapback]

Kitara,

I understand your frustration with this false acusation. Theres nothing worse then being acused or bashed about something you are certain didnt do.

But please take in consideration the cheaters of this game have to be first found, proven guilty and punished. The persons responsible for going through this proces much rather do contructive work on the game then this, believe me!

Its no fun haveing to be playing the bad guys here..after all, they are human and make mistakes in the heat of the moment.

Just like in real life, the good ones suffer from the bad, but in the end, the good ones will survive and become even better becoz of all this :hug:

Be very proud of your stats, you have done it on your own, which ALOT (too many!!) cant say the same about.

I have, as many other 'old time'players, survived item wipes, crashes and the Big Boom (where all chars were destroyed). My stats may not be as impressive as some others, but I did do it on my own and Im proud of it.

This game is not about stats tho..its about living and working together and have fun. And, if i am correct, that was the sole purpose of the Eternal Lands.

So..for what its worth; I apologise..on behalve of the hard working guys who try to wipe away the cheaters out of our beautifull Eternal Lands, if they acuse honest players of cheating..coz they dont do it on pupose :P

Don leave..but stay and help this community grow and be strong :)

*hugs*

JezeBelle

Kitara-sis, noone thinks any different of you...You, and those of us that know you, know you did nothing wrong. Please don't leave EL..You just made me not quit over that stupid crap Daxon pulled..don't you quit over this...I won't let you!!

Why not post ALL of the servers logs?

204649[/snapback]

Uhm... I believe there's a lot of unrelated stuff in the logs, which the general community has no business seeing. As in, IP addresses, etc.

i know a few people that where offline for couple days, they get full stat whipe now cuz they wernt able to post ;(

i know a few people that where offline for couple days, they get full stat whipe now cuz they wernt able to post ;(

204802[/snapback]

Yes, that's really sad ;(

Ent knows who i'm thinking now....

well it all comes down to the fact they should have just not using the cleint, you new it was braking the rules so dont expect to get simpy from people that actually worked really hard for there stats and did it the honest way. Ent should have just ban the lot of you full stop, you had god knows how many public warnings

well it all comes down to the fact they should have just not using the cleint, you new it was braking the rules so dont expect to get simpy from people that actually worked really hard for there stats and did it the honest way. Ent should have just ban the lot of you full stop, you had god knows how many public warnings

204805[/snapback]

how is it easyer to level up with exp counter uber zoom and colored GM ?

The exp counter tells you when you max XP, its better than counting the floating messages/counting the ammount of hits/misses. Could be that... :hug:

Edit: tells as in stops adding exp when you max out :P

Edited by Tidus

Hello All,

I don't now how to quote from another thread, but I have attached a link. This was taken from a thread discussing reseting top players because it was not fun for new players. I'm not supporting that author, but thought it may lighten up the mood from some people.

As the story goes, where there is smoke there is fire :hug:

-Fumble

Quote from Shivar @ Sep 14 2005, 10:26 AM

or look at my brother smooms, he started like 4-5 months after me and is #1 a/d now...

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...opic=17954&st=0

you saying the mixers doesn't help? or the end key to attack monsters, or the extra zoom, or the fighting menu with god knows how many things on it that help you, or if you dont like any of them theres the players near u on ur map, which helps alot when pking, which earns you massive amounts of money, which yu then put into training your skills faster than anyone else

or am i missing something and none of them actually help you in any way

WoW

Mon Sep 26 07:53:24 2005 !!![NiTAGER] EF client

Mon Sep 26 07:53:42 2005 !!![NiTAGER] EF client

Mon Sep 26 07:54:15 2005 !!![NiTAGER] EF client

Look at time! I am PRO reloger :P

Can some1 explain me why it is like this almost ALL the time...I know what i where doing then I DID NOT RELOG after 15-25 secs.

But plz don't tell EASY YOU WERE USING #SAVE :hug:

That were NOT d/c's.

I repeat one mOre tIme i DID NOT relog like freak :angry2:

Edited by NitageR