Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

The hall of shame

No, some EF players didn't even use the EF client, while others used the lite version and were undetected. There are quite a few EF players not on that list, right?

204477[/snapback]

and also some ppl who r no -ef-?

So, there was 48 people running an EF client, some on that list hasnt even used the client before, mistake maybe? :P

If nearly 50 people are using the EF client, think about every other client thats around ingame like *CO*'s client which is more illegal than EF used... :)

So, there was 48 people running an EF client, some on that list hasnt even used the client before, mistake maybe?  :P

If nearly 50 people are using the EF client, think about every other client thats around ingame like *CO*'s client which is more illegal than EF used...  :)

204485[/snapback]

No, it can not be a mistake, especially if someone's name is consistently in the log. If the name is there once, it MIGHT be some cosmic coincidence, but more than once there is very little doubt.

As for the other clients, we are already working on it. But I won't give any other details, since by now people know what to expect for using 1337 clients.

there were 2 versions of the 'pro version' as you call it. The one i used didnt have a battle menu or anything, just automix. The one with battle menu was released later, after i had decided cheating was not for me, so i didnt use that one ever. If your new system shows what illegal activity was done when, you will see that i had no auto-heal ever.

No, it can not be a mistake, especially if someone's name is consistently in the log. If the name is there once, it MIGHT be some cosmic coincidence, but more than once there is very little doubt.

As for the other clients, we are already working on it. But I won't give any other details, since by now people know what to expect for using 1337 clients.

204488[/snapback]

i know it may be stupid question but what mean "1337" i saw that in a lot of tread in forum but i can't understand what that mean :P

there were 2 versions of the 'pro version' as you call it. The one i used didnt have a battle menu or anything, just automix. The one with battle menu was released later, after i had decided cheating was not for me, so i didnt use that one ever. If your new system shows what illegal activity was done when, you will see that i had no auto-heal ever.

204491[/snapback]

^^^ Same.

204491[/snapback]

So there was a 'lite', 'pro', and 'enterprise' version? Because we know for sure that the lite version was not detected.

204488[/snapback]

But doesn't that also mean they will stop using the client?? your log only goes back so far. What if they were using it before?

Go back and check our dear Enyos logs...tell us what the log says, as a matter of fact check mine.

JaneMuffin

i know it may be stupid question but what mean "1337" i saw that in a lot of tread in forum but i can't understand what that mean :P

204492[/snapback]

1337 = elite

I've never used any auto restore/mana or what eva that way fighting is boring it's like your fighting as a robot.

And yes you just see we log in on EF client and there are differend versions i just used the zoom and a/d display since i'm a fighter and not doing any other skills.

204492[/snapback]

1337 - leet - elite hakier ?

But doesn't that also mean they will stop using the client??  your log only goes back so far.  What if they were using it before?

Go back and check our dear Enyos logs...tell us what the log says, as a matter of fact check mine.

JaneMuffin

204495[/snapback]

yes do check and throw her ass out on the street where all the trash goes...i think entropy said provide proof or be banned? pack your bags bitch....

edit: take your dirty undies with you cause you peed on yourself, remember? btw, i don't think they have diapers in your size, but i could be wrong.

Edited by Thorr

*Gets popcorn to watch the cat fight*

I have to say, some of the names in that list really disappointed me...I like all you guys in -EF-, I just hope those of you that stick around after this learned your lesson

Hey whoa!! That is enough...Both of you! The language coming out of your mouth's is enough to make a sailor blush...Get a frickin grip and stop this shit in public..trade msn's and go at it...but damnit obey the forum rules..

Edited by LadyWolf

BTW, to clarify all the "omfg a dev created a 1337 hax0ring pwnz0r client for this or that player" bullshit:

It would be idiotic for a dev to do that, since those who have access to the server have far more subtle ways to 'show affection for a player', such as editing that player stats, adding items and so on.

So if you don't trust the developers not to do this kind of shit, then you shouldn't play the game in the first place.

I personally trust everyone that has been given access to the server not to do that. If you don't, then quit playing.

BTW, to clarify all the "omfg a dev created a 1337 hax0ring pwnz0r client for this or that player" bullshit:

It would be idiotic for a dev to do that, since those who have access to the server have far more subtle ways to 'show affection for a player', such as editing that player stats, adding items and so on.

So if you don't trust the developers not to do this kind of shit, then you shouldn't play the game in the first place.

I personally trust everyone that has been given access to the server not to do that. If you don't, then quit playing.

204503[/snapback]

srry ent but i just had to say this

editing stats hmmm who does that remind me of

(maybe look at one of the old topics)

edit: heres the link http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...l=rogue+abusing

Edited by PowerWarrior

204503[/snapback]

Yes but they would also know how to bypass your "fool proof" methods.

I dont quit over petty crap (unlike enyo, resurected 3 times to date). The modded clients dont hurt me any, the macroers dont hurt me any.

I play to chat and have somethign to do while chatting.

What benifit would I get from naming names?? I have been playing for a year come the 29th or something, and I am still a low lvl player, I play for entertainment and community.

Everyone has their reason to play and not quit. Bit I will await your ban. The sooner the better, I have already provided ALL the proof I have.

JaneMuffin

*Sets head on cutting block* Go ahead, I am ready :P

srry ent but i just had to say this

editing stats hmmm who does that remind me of

(maybe look at one of the old topics)

204506[/snapback]

Yes, I always add items to players. As for increasing player stats, I did that only once, afair.

If you do not like those things, then feel free to quit.

Yes, I always add items to players. As for increasing player stats, I did that only once, afair.

If you do not like those things, then feel free to quit.

204508[/snapback]

i think he ment some1 else

i know it may be stupid question but what mean "1337" i saw that in a lot of tread in forum but i can't understand what that mean

1337 Leet Elite

Example: Shivar is Elite

"i t0tally pnwed u. u r so a n00b and i am so 1337

[edit]bah double post :P i tought when i post this there will be like 10 posts between this post and my other

[edit2] bring back the flame forums!!! :smartass:

Edited by Shivar

I know Rogue better than any of you here, and I am pretty confident that he didn't cheat. I mean really, if he wanted to cheat don't you think he would have modified his top thing not to show the real stats? Or just do it over time?

But like I was saying, it's a matter of trust, simple as that. You have no way to know wether he or others are cheating, so you either trust us or not. And if you don't, then stop playing, as there is really no purpose playing a game only to get pwned by the evil cheating devs.

i'm getting a deju-vu of some other case that happened here months ago... and guys perhaps your stats are getting decreased and stuff but please just take your punishment and get on with your life and don't all the sudden go and try to drag anyone you dislike down with you

If Rogue has high enough privilegies on the server he can do anything to benefit a player, including masking cheat (i'm not saying he does/did that btw). So we have to trust on him as much as we trust Entropy.

But if someone is saying other ppl cheated why not investigate the person, it will be so cumbersome?