Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RolandR1

did anyone pre-order xbox 360 yet?

did anyone pre-order the xbox 360 yet? its goina be awesome... i was goina pre-order it but my local gamestop doesnt let us pre-order it anymore :D

im too poor to buy one, so im trying the moutain dew contest

204354[/snapback]

lol i tried to do the mountain dew contest the only problem is... i hate mountain dew lol

The first released consoles always have some sort of bug that makes them stop working after about 6 months. Thats scientific fact. :)

Err, who wants the Revolution? Only reason I even take part in Nintendo buisness is because Zelda Pwnz all ^_^

meh, not gona get anything new until my PS2 runs out of good games.Or I can at least get a good trade-in deal

meh, not gona get anything new until my PS2 runs out of good games.Or I can at least get a good trade-in deal

206095[/snapback]

ps2 and good games ? :P what hole did you crawl out from :glare:

ps2 and good games ?  :P  what hole did you crawl out from  :glare:

206136[/snapback]

WTF only reason i'm not getting PS3 is because it is going to be 465$. And it's online capabilities aren't as high, for 400$ on Xbpx360, the performance is same sa PS3, but better, and for less money. So you're getting more for you're money on Xbox360. But i'm a die hard ps3 fan :P:D

ps2 and good games ?  :hehe:  what hole did you crawl out from  :glare:

206136[/snapback]

you obviously haven't played God of War or Chaos Legion, have you?

Would you classify God of War as good? Or entertaining...

206233[/snapback]

well, entertaining games are fairly hard to come by, and I happened to like the way the controls were set up. And killing hordes of zombies is always a plus :hehe: But, people can have different tastes in games.

the revolution is goina pwn! and so is the PS3 and xbox360!! :)

206666[/snapback]

REvolution, is gonna suck XD It is made by Nintendo, they make games for the younger generation... IMO

Dude, the xbox 360 cost about $399 USD, and the games alone well cost about $100 USD. :blink::(

Its a big investment, and im still wondering why they are making it cost this much heh heh

The PS3 will cost more when it comes out, i haven't found out the price it will be sold at yet :hug:

So dont get your hopes up, its an exspestive toy and the game alone are more then the $40-50 USD xbox games :P

Dude, the xbox 360 cost about $399 USD, and the games alone well cost about $100 USD.  :hug:  :(

Its a big investment, and im still wondering why they are making it cost this much heh heh

The PS3 will cost more when it comes out, i haven't found out the price it will be sold at yet  :P

So dont get your hopes up, its an exspestive toy and the game alone are more then the $40-50 USD xbox games  :P

206767[/snapback]

The Xbox360 is going to be 300$, and 400$. A core package, and premium package. The games are 60$, not 100. The PS3 will be 465$ WITHOUT any online support etc. Xbox is better deal :blink: i'm a Sony fan. Although the Sony Playstation will be more popular, I am going with Microsoft on this one.

The Xbox360 is going to be 300$, and 400$. A core package, and premium package. The games are 60$, not 100. The PS3 will be 465$ WITHOUT any online support etc. Xbox is better deal  :D i'm a Sony fan. Although the Sony Playstation will be more popular, I am going with Microsoft on this one.

206768[/snapback]

im going for microsoft too :D but im still a sony fan