Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dragonlord

How do you make EFE's?

the randomlly happen while making fire essences (1 red rose 1 red snap dragon 1 sulfur) you just need some luck and alot of the above mentioned ingredants

the randomlly happen while making fire essences (1 red rose 1 red snap dragon 1 sulfur)  you just need some luck and alot of  the above mentioned ingredants

204071[/snapback]

ok thank you :icon13:

You make enriched fire essences by making normal fire essences. Each time you make a fe, there's a very small chance that you'll make an efe instead. (Forgot the actual numbers - 1/1000? 1/10000?) The artificer perk doubles your chances.

the chance is 1/10K, or so I've heard. I made a total of 1 EFE before I reset and took ariticier, and it was after about 10K attempts. With artificier, I've made 28 in 50K FE.

It's all in luck - when the random chance falls on your side, it's all worth it, or so it seems.

As u see here it's a random thing so u could get 1 EFE after making 100 FEs or u don't get one at all after making 2k FEs.

Hope ur lucky enough 2 get 1. :)

Similar or worse. :P Im thinking worse because if you think about how many harvests you have in a day... A lot more than the number of FE you create... Well, usually.

ok thanks guys, and also...

...How much do they usually sell for? 5k? 6k? whats the amount most people will buy for?

205247[/snapback]

[/quote

5-6k, mostly 5k

Greg