Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Phenic

Of Magic Swords and Monsters

So basically the contest is exactly the time I'll be eating thanksgiving dinner? :P

Why not make it around 2:00 EST? Most people are going to be at relatives' houses eating.

207677[/snapback]

:icon14: :icon14: You have thanksgiving in october?

Not everyone's Canadian, Mindfreak.

The reason why I don't make it in the middle of a weekday afternoon, is because the people helping me with the event are not home then.

I may be Gnomish outwardly, but I am still a Draegoni at heart. We don't like being heckled.

Despite the fact I have not announced a specific time, only a date, people continue to pm me, and post, telling me a better time to host my contest. But you know what? No matter what time, or what day it's held, some people will miss it.

If everyone misses it, I'll be a fair bit richer.

I don't see a problem with this.

ok fair enough. ill keep checking back then (ive got my eye on a broad sword of fire cos they are cool looking :hiya: )

DATE AND CONTEST HAVE CHANGED!

Though the contest didn't change much.

Read the first post please, (not appleface's quote above).

To make up for all the trials and tribulations, I'm changing the prize list to include not 3, but 10 Ros Stones.

Enjoy. And don't ask specifically what time this will be at. You will only risk my knee-biting wrath.

Around what time EST?

208167[/snapback]

And don't ask specifically what time this will be at.  You will only risk my knee-biting wrath.

208166[/snapback]

*Sharpens fangs*

I met early day...mid day....late day. Wanted to know so I could see when I should get off of work o.O

I met early day...mid day....late day. Wanted to know so I could see when I should get off of work o.O

208170[/snapback]

I wouldn't tell you even if I knew.

argh...working on saturday...ah well, hopefully it will work out alright. if i dont make it there, good luck with the contest Phenic.

(ps. im from across the pond. England. doesnt matter much though.)

Indeed, est is -7 from most of europe, most of the year

205229[/snapback]

it's -6 hours for all central european countries. And we have DST too.

My father's wedding is tomorrow. -_-

Crap.

And I was going to try to make it for the "mini event for those across the pond" but that was cancelled. :P

Well good luck everyone!

EDIT: Well we're going to set up the chairs around 9 am (EST) and will be back at 11:30 am at the latest. Will be leaving for the actual wedding around 3 or later. If it's inbetween 12:00 and 2:00 I could make it. (EST)

EDIT2: Be back probably 9 to 10:00 pm.

Edited by MindFreak

yeah, its kinda 2237 hours here and i need some sleep at some point, so is there a time yet?

i dont mean to sound ungrateful or anything, cos the prizes are the best ive ever know to be given away in a contest/event.

Delayed due to real life.

Yes, I suck.

Commence whining.

Edit: When I say delayed, I have no idea when to. And trust me, I'm probably at least as dissapointed as you all are, this took a lot of planning -.-

Edited by Phenic

When do you think you'll be able to do it?

Edit: Oh, read the edit, srry

Edited by Dunian

lol Mindfreak :)

and dont worry Phenic, its great that your giving away such good prizes and giveing up your time and so forth to run this contest. so there'll be no whining from me :P