Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

For our beloved friends, the macroers

this all sounds like an obvious attempt to get rid of -EF-  :D

204316[/snapback]

Well, if EF is/was macroing, why shouldn't they be punished?

Well, if EF is/was macroing, why shouldn't they be punished?

204320[/snapback]

If the macro you as referring is zoon or xp counter i believe much more ppl will appear on Entropy's list. Maybe -EF- are the ones who are asking for redemption while others are hoping to not get caught.

Ofcoarse we're not the only ones with extra zoom, coloured gm but we're the only ones standing up and admitting it so why everyone trying to take us out?

Wait just a sec...

Up until this newest update I was using the TC Client.  It featured Colored GMs, Uber Zoom, and XP counter.

And that was the LEGAL version.

I dont think anyone should get stats cut for using ZOOM, Colored GMs or XP Counters.

As a matter of fact I think the legal client should have these things implemented.

I think its time to go after the real macroers.  Uber Zoom is NOT a Macro.

JaneMuffin

204294[/snapback]

Those features are OK, but there are OTHER features in there as well, which are NOT OK, and some of them WERE used, that's how we detected the moded client in the first place.

:) Omg we`re back to this again are we, chasing people who use Macro programs......I haven`t read through all the posts, main reason is, I really cant be arsed, but surely people CAN`T be punished for using colour GMs, Zooms or something that tells u how much XP they`ve just gotten by doing something. I`m sorry, but if these people are punished, then everyone in EL HQ has gone raving mad :D I`m really hoping that ISN`T the case and that will be cleared up asap.

As for using other programs to actually GAIN XP while ya not even there, then yes those people should be punished. But just a thought, shouldn`t we be trying to iron out all the bugs that are still in the game, and also preventing some people from even playing before we start chasing the cheats again. So much hard work has gone into improving the game, it would be a crying shame if thats put to one side while we`re chasing cheats all over EL. Just my opinion :D

:) Edit Opps seems Ent was replying to wot I just said as I was typing this post!! :D Sorry, and thanx for clearing that one up :P

Edited by WiLdCaRd

But Ent you see there is 2 versions of -EF- client, one with only zoom,colour gm and exp counter. The other with automix which the ones who used that have stated. Most of us used the Light version (zoom etc) so why get this punishment?

<ediT> wildcard i know wat ya mean :D but i was to scared to say it :D

Edited by FRoGkiLL

Ofcoarse we're not the only ones with extra zoom, coloured gm but we're the only ones standing up and admitting it so why everyone trying to take us out?

204327[/snapback]

Let me clarify:

Well, if AID is/was macroing, why shouldn't they be punished?

(Just using my own guild as an example - not implying any accusation.)

In this, I wasn't referring to pretty colored GMs or far out zooms or what not - I was more referring to the actual macroers. Therefore, if anyone of any guild is/was macroing, why shouldn't they be punished?

EDIT: If there is any question about me, I want it clear that I have only used the official release and the updates posted by Entropy on this forum. I did for a time use the custom maps - which are not at issue here - and have discontinued use of them since the clarification that they are not to be used.

Edited by Arnieman

yes, i agree those that use macro clients/automation and such should recieve a punishment, but why is it always -EF-? why not UTi, *O*, ^v^? their auto restore, etc etc is more legal then my fellow -EF-'s? seems wrong to me

I DO NOT think zoom is ok, cuz wtf?

I walk on pk map, and person using zoom sees me before i see him..

not much perhaps, but still does i guess.. and that gives him/her advantage to cast shield, drink boost pots, recharge or whatever?...

If zoom is legal, then it should be in official client, or setable in el.ini..

just my 2 cents..

Anyway, i didn't use any shit, i asked learner about editing CVS cuz of my shitty gfx bugs i have (ent knows) and Learner told me about the ctrl+click thingie that i don't kind of get still but.. hey if i bump on a invisible rock i mapwalk..

crus, you're not one to complain about zoom, considering i KNOW *CO* uses, or used a highly illegal client auto dis/auto restore/mana sound familiar?

204349[/snapback]

I am the one to complain about it.. becouse of few reasons

1. I DID NOT USE ILLEGAL CLIENT

2. I DID NOT USE ZOOM, actually i didn't have one..

3. I DON'T MANU ANYTHING except minor mana potions (cries) and fe's (cries harder)

4. I HEAL, DISS or wtf ever BY MYSELF! (u should try it, it's not hard)

Which could not be said for the EF members obviously.

And your knowlegde and your word is highly supported by the fact u're banned..

And i don't see any *CO* member on these pages so....

1. bull, there is no need to lie

2. you DO cheat

3. you will get stats reduction

4. you will quit, as what will happen to many other PKers, which are needed because there is no point in crafting/manu/potioning etc etc if you can't even sell your goods! which will be a cause of many other non-PKers to leave!

CG sweety, we will see who cheated and who didn't!..

love and light..

and Mr.Mind i wish he had been banned from forums as well lol :blush:

LOL like i said, we will see..

Can't wait for the list.

204366[/snapback]

chickengeorge, you don't know what the hell your talking about........You have nerve making accusations when your the one who is banned. What's more, crus has been playing el long before you and has never once macroed........He got his stats legally, more then i can say for you. Why don't you get your facts straight before you open that big fat mouth of yours. As for the rest of *CO*, we are not a large groupe and if you noticed we are also not the strongest. If we were macroing, don't you think our stats would be higher then what they are? Like hello!!!!!!!.......doesn't take an Eistien to figure that out.....EEEEk forgot, your too ignorant to know that.

CG sweety, we will see who cheated and who didn't!..

love and light..

and Mr.Mind i wish he had been banned from forums as well lol :omg:

204364[/snapback]

And why wasn't he banned from the forums? :blush:

I DO NOT think zoom is ok, cuz wtf?

I walk on pk map, and person using zoom sees me before i see him..

not much perhaps, but still does i guess.. and that gives him/her advantage to cast shield, drink boost pots, recharge or whatever?...

If zoom is legal, then it should be in official client, or setable in el.ini..

just my 2 cents..

Anyway, i didn't use any shit, i asked learner about editing CVS cuz of my shitty gfx bugs i have (ent knows) and Learner told me about the ctrl+click thingie that i don't kind of get still but.. hey if i bump on a invisible rock i mapwalk..

204347[/snapback]

The server won't send informations about nearby actors, if they are too far, so the zoom won't really help.