Eternal Lands Official Forums
sparhawk

Canadians and Canadiens

Yes, my pet polar bear is out hunting seals as penguins run in fear. I am on a computer of ice and it's freezing. I see other inuits with parkas, alot nicer than mine.. EH. I drive a ford caribou (unofficial) and hoser, I talk like this eh.

I'm Canadian and stuff like this offends me.. It's really warm, and I've never seen any of those animals in my life, of course not many Canadians have, other than at zoos. I talk with an accent like an american (not the yankees, or texans or anything) and have never talked to anyone who talks like the Canadian accent stereotype.

Canada is alot better than America anyway, they're jealous. -_-

Canada is the best country in the world! :)

And i love especially the Maritimes, but also the great lakes...westcoast too, but i don't like the rain :cry:

Anyways, GO CANADA!!! :lol:

Yup, Canada, the country I would love to live :P

Nice people, clean enviroment, high mountains - everything I love.

Placidville is the best country in the world, kk?

:-P

Ok, England certainly isn't the best, compared to Canada I mean - the scenery?

Damn, wish I had a link to one of those old Molson "Joe Canada" Commercials, But this will have to do:

The First Nation of Hockey

canada.gif

And The Best Part of North America!

I love Canada! Ive met a few Canadians and they are just like us. Perhaps Colorado and Canada have lots of things in common. Either way I love it....eh

(sorry could not resist)

Note: Please refer to the United States as such. US or otherwise. because some people become offended when you just call us "America" Technically Candians are Americans too. So are Mexicans and Chileans and Argetinians...No I cannot spell it.

Another note: Personally I do not care either way. but some people are offeneded.

Canadians are great. I was born in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area, in "Scarberia" as my gf calls it. Torontonians hsould figure that out on their own), moved to the east end of the GTA, in Durham Region, and now reside in Peterborough/Pdot where I used to attend Trent U.

Canadians are great. I was born in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area, in "Scarberia" as my gf calls it. Torontonians hsould figure that out on their own), moved to the east end of the GTA, in Durham Region, and now reside in Peterborough/Pdot where I used to attend Trent U.

214682[/snapback]

I live in Durham, in Bowmanville.. Beside Courtice and Newcastle... Courtice is beside Oshawa.. yeah.

We're like 30 minutes away from eachother. :)

Not to mention, we've got the second largest landmass, AND William Shatner. :D

I AM CANADIAN! (Yes, that MP3 is legal. Not sure about the William Shatner one though, thus I will have to refer you all to watching for it on cable TV Comedy Channel specials about William. Search for the William Shatner "I am Canadian" spiel at your own risk.)

Anyway, it's rural Nova Scotia for me. That'd drive anyone either a. into Computer Science, b. into Hockey (Or both :D ), c. insane.

In true Canadian fashion, I also supply a brief French translation:

On a William Shatner, et un pays de taille qui est surpassé seulement par la Russie... et les, on a surpassé dans l'hockey. :)

La lien en haut est seulement en anglais, donc je suis desolé.

D'après tout, j'habite dans la région rurale de la Nouvelle-Écosse, donc j'ai du entrer dans le secteur informatique, ou l'hockey (ou les deux :D ), ou devenir fou. :D

Edited by crusadingknight

214682[/snapback]

Scarborough?

Lmao, i still own a car in toronto...if it still exists that is ;) (the car, not the city duh :P )

214682[/snapback]

Scarborough?

Lmao, i still own a car in toronto...if it still exists that is :) (the car, not the city duh ;) )

The city had better still exist... where will I visit this spring if it's gone? :P Well, unless I want to stay in Montreal and watch the Canadiens play in April. Hrm... the Leafs, or the Canadieans... or maybe the Senators.. bah, there's no choice of good hockey teams in the most populus area of Canada. :P

214682[/snapback]

Scarborough?

Lmao, i still own a car in toronto...if it still exists that is :) (the car, not the city duh ;) )

The city had better still exist... where will I visit this spring if it's gone? :P Well, unless I want to stay in Montreal and watch the Canadiens play in April. Hrm... the Leafs, or the Canadieans... or maybe the Senators.. bah, there's no choice of good hockey teams in the most populus area of Canada. :P

Id say the senators are playing very strongly. They are very fast, have good players and got a great gollie(hachet)

Bah, down with Sens and Habs, Up with...well Leafs are so-so...Let's make a new team... The Canadian Elers! haha

Placidville is the best country in the world, kk?

:-P

Ok, England certainly isn't the best, compared to Canada I mean - the scenery?

You have got to come to Ireland some day, go to the west coast.. veery nice scenery over there :P

Edited by MoJo