Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
lorddraco2

I am sorry please unban me

:) I got banned for logging in and out real fast in game.It waz not my fault. The game kept kicking me off and i waz holding down a button so it would logg me back in. This happened many times.I waz not trying to spamm or lagg anyone out i waz just trying to play my favorite game.I did not ralize i waz causeing anyone else lagg. I downloaded a new copy of the game today and everything seems to be working fine.I am useing Lorddraco3 so you can check and see how it going. My ACCOUNT banned Is LORDDRACO2. Can you plz unlock my guy i am truley sorry but it waz just a sytem problem. And we should not have the problem any more .I am sorry please unban me

p.s love the game

Edited by lorddraco2

Banned for spamming? No warning or anything? And you have never done this in the past?

Well I must say This does happen a lot, I got lagged once and kept trying to type to see if it would work, and Hazor warned me.

Banned for spamming? No warning or anything? And you have never done this in the past?

Well I must say This does happen a lot, I got lagged once and kept trying to type to see if it would work, and Hazor warned me.

202508[/snapback]

He was logging in and out so fast you couldn't warn him, over 200 times in under 3 minutes.

Its not like i waz doing it on purpose. I waz just trying to get back online. Like i said i did not do it on purpose. You should post something telling us if it does something like that to stay off and try agin or like Learner told me to download another copy. So i guess i am asking can i plz have my guy back. The problem is fixed it wont happen agin.