Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
FRoGkiLL

Looks bad..

On Sep 18, 2005 tbird wrote:

this game already exists its not coming out soon and it sucks bawls the drink i would never play this again. u get killed by a deer in 2 secs when ur lvl 3 its CRAP

hahaha

go post good comments about it ?

EDIT: Oh nice comment nackster i tottaly agree with u

202278[/snapback]

I added my comments to that site a long time ago, but I didnt make much of an impact. Too many people have voted it down. I Even sent an email to the admin asking him to please update the screens and links, but he didnt even send me a "Thank you for your time peon." letter.

And all those user submitted shots are mine.

Edited by scarab2k

looks to me like alot of the problems they are talking about are self induced, through being completes assholes, or not playing the game enough to gain sufficient knowledge of what the hell to do.

Judging from the bad grammar and poor excuses for complaints, i conclude that their average mental ages are around about 12?

Lets face it, OUR game is too intelectually challenging for them.

Wow... not having apartment buildings makes this game anti-american. You learn something new every day...

.. The community? Pretty rude I'll say. Asking some few questions, only one person answered me right, the others just being very sarcastic and rude. It really need a big improvement if they're gonna make it as final release game tho. I gave a '4'. Sorry guys, but this is really crappy one :P

:)

ok i'm trying to add a comment but how??

ok i found ti but it said i need to activa my accont which i did :P

this is a bit confusing but i'll get it

Edited by cho-yun

EDIT: Oh nice comment nackster i tottaly agree with u

202278[/snapback]

you call this a good comment?

On Aug 23, 2005 the_nackster  wrote:

Good Lord People. Keep an open mind. IT'S FREE! and there is a new continent now. As to dying too fast, STFU and play, games aren't supposed to be easy you fucking idiots.

This way we won't convince a single person that EL is a good game. What we can do is to provide websites like MMORPGs information about the current state of the game. Another important thing would be to kick the old-school screenies out of the official website and provide new and up-to-date information.

And the third thing every player can do - act and argue mature whenever you advertise Eternal Lands!

If someone has an account there, till this guy that you have 50% chance per item.

"On Sep 10, 2005 Tilden wrote:

Frustrating tutorial, over-severe death penalty in losing all your items"

And tell this guy that it brings tons new to the table.. books, nexuses, food level, different skills from usual, A GOOD COMMUNITY and more.

"On Sep 2, 2005 DemonZealot wrote:

A 5 for totally unoriginal concept, bringing nothing new to the table, and while the graphics are better than Runescape, RS is still a way better game"

And this dude.. it can't happen when you're walking, buddy.

"On Jul 12, 2005 weeicols wrote:

ahh i hate this game i was walking and it just suddenly said mother nature got mad at you and i died and lost like everything"

Edited by MindFreak

i play runescape and do you know what? im sick and friggin tired of REAL noobs coming up, begging, cuzzing at me, and i whole bunch of crap. rs may have way more skills, way more quests, but we have this: no hackers, no peaple cuzzing you out for no reason, and this game is better in its beta stage then runescape was and ever will be. great peaple. great community. rs doesnt have that. they never will.

and i wasnt a noob on it, i quit becuase of those reasons and came to this more peaceful and nice game.

Edited by bebeu_killagan

Wow, this guy is really smart:

"Frustrating tutorial, over-severe death penalty in losing all your items, and to top off, anti-American messages when you die ("so-and-so was liberated the american way"), and Islamic decorations on the buildings don't bode well for this game. I'm rather tired of people preaching their comic-book inspired views of anti-Americanism to me in games. It's a F***ing game, not a soapbox!"

Anyway, such comments stopped bothering me long ago. If you look at any single game you will find a lot of bad comments.

Besides, being a free game, I don't think I own anything to anyone.

Besides, just look in the poster's profile: "AO, EQ, CoH, EVE, HZs, SO, MxO - all retired.

SWG and DAoC were the WORST pieces of SH*T I've ever played."

So at least EL is better than them :(

Wow, this guy is really smart:

"blah blah blah anti-American messages blah blah Islamic decorations on the buildings blah blah blah and some more bullsh*t."

Anyway, such comments stopped bothering me long ago. If you look at any single game you will find a lot of bad comments.

Besides, being a free game, I don't think I own anything to anyone.

Besides, just look in the poster's profile: "AO, EQ, CoH, EVE, HZs, SO, MxO - all retired.

SWG and DAoC were the WORST pieces of SH*T I've ever played."

So at least EL is better than them :(

202612[/snapback]

(Sorry, just had to scale down the comment that Entropy was quoting. Entropy's own words left in full intentionally.)

I think anyone can tell how seriously I'm taking that person's comment - sorry, I just am getting sick of people who want something for nothing and complain that they don't get it - heck, you already got something for nothing - you got the game to play.

Anyway, just for reference - where the heck are any Islamic Decorations?

Anyway, just for reference - where the heck are any Islamic Decorations?

202634[/snapback]

Subliminal messages hidden in each 3D object to further the anti-american EL campaign

j/k :mace:

I've been vandalising the insides of the cave walls with Islamic fundamentalist graffiti - the last thing you see as the cavern wall falls on you is a glimpse of that, beginning my sublimnal campaign of indoctrination.

Or maybe not :mace:

I must agree EL looks stupid i thought the same when i saw my brother playing the game for the first time, but when i tried it i loved it and still do.

I've been vandalising the insides of the cave walls with Islamic fundamentalist graffiti - the last thing you see as the cavern wall falls on you is a glimpse of that, beginning my sublimnal campaign of indoctrination.

Or maybe not :mace:

202693[/snapback]

OOhhhhhh, you found our latest secret code! Forget the symbols you saw!

Frustration is funny feeling, you go and ease yourself saying some silly words and feel better, cos you kicked that da... bas.... a...s. WOW! Great, you're da big one - you can't finish simple Tutorial, at least you can read and write in more less correct English.

Meh, Islamic decorations, anti-american :mace: it's so ridiculous :cry: Sad is that some ppl will believe it and don't even try to play.

Edited by vanyel

Frustration is funny feeling, you go and ease yourself saying some silly words and feel better, cos you kicked that da... bas.... a...s. WOW! Great, you're da do big one - you can't finish simple Tutorial, at least you can read and write in more less correct English.

Meh, Islamic decorations, anti-american :mace: it's so ridiculous  :cry:  Sad is that some ppl will believe it and don't even try to play.

202698[/snapback]

Maybe someone needs to post the Iraqi Information Ministry quote as well?