Eternal Lands Official Forums
gurgeh

Potion of Extra Mana

I just make 1075 SRs and no single EM. I have the artificier perk and used to make 1 EM every 200 Srs. Is this an extraordinary bad luck or maybe a bug? :blush:

For an update, I've been able to make a Greater Healing Potion after about 150 BRs... So, an Extra Mana and Greater Healing for me within a day's time.

I really don't see the point in the great mana potions. Its no different than 2.5 SRs. I think it would be better if they gave you back ALL your mana, no matter how much max you had open.

I made 2 EM in a row some time ago and next day 4 EM (but not in a row :P) and then i didnt get EM for like few k srs :)

I really don't see the point in the great mana potions. Its no different than 2.5 SRs. I think it would be better if they gave you back ALL your mana, no matter how much max you had open.

202394[/snapback]

See them as a bonus, they do not take anything "extra" to do, so it's a.... bonus potion. :)

I've probably made around 5k SRs total and I have only gotten 1 Extra Mana potion. I do have better luck with enriched essences though, heh ^_^

Made 100 SRs this morning. No artificer perk. Got a Extra Mana potion.

It's just chance, nothing more.

Indeed, it's RANDOM factor.

Sometimes i'm getting 2 eMPs out of 50 SRs, and sometimes 0 eMPs from 2k SRs, so all you can do is praying :-)

i get alot of EMPs..very much..always trying to sell them but no1 knows market price..

i try to sell them for 500 each (what ya all think the price is?) but really no1 ever bought.. i always get pms back with nah i'll just use 2 srs.

now i give them to friends for free