Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
M3ntal_5tuff

Some ques.

I didnt know which place to post this in.

Ok, i want to create a website called:

El_eBay.

Basically its a fat site with a-z listings of items, player selling and price (in el money). It will charge a small fee per listing.

I also want to know if i could sell Accounts or guilds on the site?

Could someone like a mod reply if im allowed to do so.

Thank you

As long as your dealings will not create "Moderator attention" in the game, I see no problems.

Selling things outside the game is a tricky business and selling characters are even trickier.

You do these things at your own risk. There have been records of people selling thier characters and then they regret what they have done, demanding passwords and characters back.

If you, by this site, end up in trouble. You might very well find yourself banned from the game.

Also worth noting to buyers, sellers, and the site hoster:

EL is not responsible for any scamming or loss of items, guilds, or characters. If somebody comes to us and says they were scammed or didn't get their gc or $$ or items or guild or character or whatever else they lost, they are out of luck. We will not give anything back, or punish anybody. It is totally out of our hands. We do not condone such buying or selling or trading.

Also note that anybody using this site is NOT allowed to advertise on EL forums or ingame.

Well that why i will only let people i know to be trustworthy selling things on the site, ill try to change the name and caulm thanks:)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this