Eternal Lands Official Forums
Acelon

New quest, big prize

Ok, a new quest was added with the server update. Whoever is the first to complete the quest and sends me all checkpoints on the quest in the correct order via forum PM will win 2 ring of power. Happy questing.

Sorry to all the antisocials, you wont be able to win. THere is a small bug with one of the NPCs that will be fixed later.

Edit: Fixed now :D

Does the quest have any rewards?

I dont mean ur rings i dont care of that

I mean like the wine quest or leather quest? Does it have any benefits or it's just a quest so game has quests to make

Like the order of NPCs you have to go through and any side quests. For example, the past quest.

1. Lasud

2. Atekel

2a. Get rose quartz

3. Back to atekel

hmmm...maybe i'll try it out with my alternate character that dosen't have anti...though I hope it dosent' involve anything realy expensive that I coulden't get with my alternate character :S

i'll mess with it tommrow if no one has got it by then.

Ghrae you gonna tell the rest of us what to do now or just be mean and make us figure it out? :(

201413[/snapback]

I'm going to be mean. I mean, I do have to keep up the persona of "ebul mod" after all.

Here's one hint though: When looking for someone in the rain, turn OFF fog. I passed the guy at least 2 times. Once I was nearly on top of him and didn't see him.

Here's another hint: This is a crafting quest. Teleport rings can really speed up movement at times :)

well the quest was very nice i think :) well i can tell the reward is more like for the newbies and low level players =) atleast i think so =) but the main thing about this quest is fun :(

I'd like to say thank you to Lord_Vermor in particular, quest team in general, the others who helped test the quest, and Grum (who does a lot of the quest programming)

it's great to have new stuff to do! (blech @ levelling)