Eternal Lands Official Forums
scarr

War to Daxon

Yeah, this topic is really funny. And i'm looking forward to the fight of the two in arena or KF ( but the chance of this happen is small since Daxon rarely go out of the path silver mine to Raven and back).

Daxon i will attack you and ur guilds u join..

so my advice is stay guildless (u aint a teamplayer ..noob) or join my enemy guilds

^v^ *O* etc :P

201767[/snapback]

Shivar i remember when you came back with half stats, and trained pvp, and a member from *O* attacked you. You started whining , why attack you during pvp, because we are not enemies, we are neutral, etc... Looks like you got 2 face. If you are weak, you kiss stronger ppl's ass, but if you are stronger, you wants everyone kiss your ass.

Btw you didnt declare war on *O*, we didnt know, but we know for now! Lets go, daxon is in *O*. :P

erhmm no, *O* can att me but its abit lame if belali and zebbellah tell me in PM they wont att me, but they did

and im not kissing any ass in e-l because i own all ;]

and belali declared me war 2 days ago, cuz i bought tornados swords and sold to tril (rofl)

Guest Enyo
Shivar i remember when you came back with half stats, and trained pvp, and a member from *O* attacked you. You started whining , why attack you during pvp, because we are not enemies, we are neutral, etc... Looks like you got 2 face. If you are weak, you kiss stronger ppl's ass, but if you are stronger, you wants everyone kiss your ass.

Btw you didnt declare war on *O*, we didnt know, but we know for now! Lets go, daxon is in *O*. :P

202176[/snapback]

this isn't entirely the truth here, aqua. *O* declared unofficial war on shivar ages ago after they broke their promise without telling him. that's not shivar's fault. the real truth is that tornado told shivar and everyone in *O* not to attack shivar during pvp or any other time. then he revised it to just don't attack during pvp. but zebella kept attacking shivar during pvp even though tornado promised him it wouldn't happen and even told us in the guild it wouldn't happen. of course, what actually happened is that tornado changed the rules without telling the rest of us that zebella could attack shivar during pvp. zebella contradicted himself many times as to "why" he did it. he would say it's for shivar's past crimes against him and then in the same hypocritcal statement would plead with us all to give his best friend "Belali- who was banned several times for muling, etc.. he scammed and bagjumped any person he could find including everyone in his own guild and his guildmaster who did so much for him and most of his stats were achieved by cheating" ingame a chance?? saying he's a good person, he's changed, etc etc etc..yet during this last lockup ban of belali's.. he created so many new char and used them to scam, etc.. i'm sure he's not cheating as belali, he won't want to take that chance but it doesn't mean that he's changed.. i find it hypocritcal for belali to ask for a chance or zebella to ask for him when they go and attack shivar for past crimes. that's part of the reason many EF and others are angry with *O* is for taking Belali onboard. while we're at it.. scroll over to the thread on toomass and read some of his abusive lauguage... another proud *O* member.

then zebella's other reasons were that friends of shivar "EF- EF was attacking *O* for the longest because is in a war with EF which has nothing to do with shivar" would attack him and Belali so they wanted their revenge on Shivar. at that time, shivar wasn't even allies with EF so how can he blamed for the actions of his friends who aren't even in the same guild with him? i personally think that was wrong and even more wrong his lame reasons and even more wrong that tornado changed the rules WITHOUT telling the rest of us or even asking how we felt on the matter or anything else.

also zebella was in a bagjumping guild xXx and he had a friend named legolas who was saying filthy things to me "this is his own guildmate" each time he saw me (simply because i was in =Hc=.. he didn't even know me personally and he said he did it because he hates shivar.. i never did anything to him and mostly ignored him.. so yes i'm bitter towards zebella) and yet zebella didn't seem to care and this was MORE than a friend.. he was a guildmate. zebella is a hypocrite to say he attacks shivar for past crimes for the crimes on his non guildie friends and then yet takes no responsibility for his own guildmate and at that time was one of his best friends. no double standards please.

this also has nothing to do with supporting shivar "as we know, i was kicked from *O*" for supposedly being more loyal to shivar than to tornado just because my opinion was different and he thought that i was taking sides with shivar when in fact i'm only expressing myself and taking sides with NO ONE other than what i think is right. shivar will also tell you that i've told him many times when i thought he was wrong but i guess people don't have a right in *O* to express opinions which differ from the leader least we get thrown out for not complying and bending our minds to that of what is inside the mind of Tornado.

one more thing, as for shivar buying steel longs from tornado and many others for 200gc each and then reselling them to trik for 425gc each, that's called "free enterprise" and there is nothing wrong with making a profit. this is an economy based game, afterall. surely we wouldn't do that to our friends or guildmates but let's see, tornado is not a friend to shivar so what do you really expect? you, aqua were laughing in #gm telling scyth to sell to shivar for 300gc each instead of 200gc each thinking that you would be taking advantage of him so please don't be a hypocrite that it turned out that shivar got the better business deal this time.. that just shows he is business savvy.

Edited by Enyo

Do hafta say, that's pretty stupid there - if I knew I could sell a sword for 425gc, why would I take 200gc?

I could maybe see this if I was antisocial, but then again, were I antisocial and in such a position, I can trust my guildmembers to help me if they can, just as they can trust me to help them if I can. Without trust, why be in a guild?

erhmm no, *O* can att me but its abit lame if belali and zebbellah tell me in PM they wont att me, but they did

You whinned me that they attack you during pvp, I promised that they wontattack you but you play unfair way (seems to me it not was the first time) thats why i broke this unwritten rules between us.

and im not kissing any ass in e-l because i own all ;]

and belali declared me war 2 days ago, cuz i bought tornados  swords and sold to tril (rofl)

202201[/snapback]

Enjoy it, it was a bug and you could thank to entropy or mihaim that they didnt do a rollback because it.

Edited by Tornado

Guest Enyo
You whinned me that they attack you during pvp, I promised that they wontattack you  but you play unfair way (seems to me it not was the first time) thats why i broke this unwritten rules between us.

202249[/snapback]

he didn't play unfair, it was you and zebella and i hate to say this because otherwise i think you're a great guildmaster and person but when it comes to shivar you are blinded. you gave permission to zebella without telling any of us and not even shivar so you went back on your word. he didn't play unfair and tried in vain to resolve things with you and even zebella and you know it. but you allowed zebella to do what he want just because he shares your hatred of shivar.. so sad even though it was wrong.. sometimes, you gotta separate personal feelings when making decisions as a leader, tornado. it wasn't shivar's fault that EF were attacking zebella and belali.. they always attacked these two even before they joined *O* and don't forget that *O* was and still is in war with EF.. NOT shivar's fault. oh btw, i'm NOT taking sides.. oh yes i am.. i'm taking sides with what is RIGHT and with JUSTICE.

this isn't entirely the truth here, aqua.  *O* declared unofficial war on shivar ages ago after they broke their promise without telling him.  that's not shivar's fault.  the real truth is that tornado told shivar and everyone in *O* not to attack shivar during pvp or any other time.  then he revised it to just don't attack during pvp.  but zebella kept attacking shivar during pvp even though tornado promised him it wouldn't happen and even told us in the guild it wouldn't happen.  of course, what actually happened is that tornado changed the rules without telling the rest of us that zebella could attack shivar during pvp.  zebella contradicted himself many times as to "why" he did it.  he would say it's for shivar's past crimes against him and then in the same hypocritcal statement would plead with us all to give his best friend "Belali- who was banned several times for muling, etc.. he scammed and bagjumped any person he could find including everyone in his own guild and his guildmaster who did so much for him and most of his stats were achieved by cheating" ingame a chance?? saying he's a good person, he's changed, etc etc etc..yet during this last lockup ban of belali's.. he created so many new char and used them to scam, etc.. i'm sure he's not cheating as belali, he won't want to take that chance but it doesn't mean that he's changed.. i find it hypocritcal for belali to ask for a chance or zebella to ask for him when they go and attack shivar for past crimes.  that's part of the reason many EF and others are angry with *O* is for taking Belali onboard.  while we're at it.. scroll over to the thread on toomass and read some of his abusive lauguage... another proud *O* member.

then zebella's other reasons were that friends of shivar "EF- EF was attacking *O* for the longest because is in a war with EF which has nothing to do with shivar" would attack him and Belali so they wanted their revenge on Shivar.  at that time, shivar wasn't even allies with EF so how can he blamed for the actions of his friends who aren't even in the same guild with him?  i personally think that was wrong and even more wrong his lame reasons and even more wrong that tornado changed the rules WITHOUT telling the rest of us or even asking how we felt on the matter or anything else.

also zebella was in a bagjumping guild xXx and he had a friend named legolas who was saying filthy things to me "this is his own guildmate" each time he saw me (simply because i was in =Hc=.. he didn't even know me personally and he said he did it because he hates shivar.. i never did anything to him and mostly ignored him.. so yes i'm bitter towards zebella) and yet zebella didn't seem to care and this was MORE than a friend.. he was a guildmate.  zebella is a hypocrite to say he attacks shivar for past crimes for the crimes on his non guildie friends and then yet takes no responsibility for his own guildmate and at that time was one of his best friends.  no double standards please.

this also has nothing to do with supporting shivar "as we know, i was kicked from *O*" for supposedly being more loyal to shivar than to tornado just because my opinion was different and he thought that i was taking sides with shivar when in fact i'm only expressing myself and taking sides with NO ONE other than what i think is right.  shivar will also tell you that i've told him many times when i thought he was wrong but i guess people don't have a right in *O* to express opinions which differ from the leader least we get thrown out for not complying and bending our minds to that of what is inside the mind of Tornado.

one more thing, as for shivar buying steel longs from tornado and many others for 200gc each and then reselling them to trik for 425gc each, that's called "free enterprise" and there is nothing wrong with making a profit.  this is an economy based game, afterall.  surely we wouldn't do that to our friends or guildmates but let's see, tornado is not a friend to shivar so what do you really expect?  you, aqua were laughing in #gm telling scyth to sell to shivar for 300gc each instead of 200gc each thinking that you would be taking advantage of him so please don't be a hypocrite that it turned out that shivar got the better business deal this time.. that just shows he is business savvy.

202221[/snapback]

Its not true

You have been kicked out from *O* because lots of member dont like you and you always made troubles. When you bitched on gm that was the last brick on the wall..

Guest Enyo
Its not true

You have been kicked out from *O* because  lots of member dont like you and you always made troubles. When you bitched on gm that was the last brick on the wall..

202255[/snapback]

and you lie to say i always caused problems.. i never caused ONE problem other than attack zebella and express my concerns and reasons why zebella and belali shouldn't join. that's not causing problems and yeah.. i don't hate shivar like you.

that's not true and you know it.. you said to me in gm and in pm that i am more loyal to shivar and for me to go to him and you even admitted in pm that you were angry that you sold swords to shivar for 200gc each and he resold them for 425gc each and btw .. many members did like me except maybe zebella and belali and they don't count. several of my friends even joined and when they asked me if they should quit, i said NO stay in *O* because it's a good guild. i wasn't the one "bitching" it was YOU over the swords that shivar bought from you so get your facts straight. then you pm me with your fake apologies and hugs and now i can see that apology meant nothing. you kicked me from *O* because i didn't agree with you and i never did one bad thing to any member of *O* aside from attacking Zebella and he deserved it and it's YOUR fault for not telling us that he could attack shivar who i thought was an allie/peace pact.. oh yeah, and you also said that i'm only loyal to rogue and not *O* .. don't forget that.. if that was the case i wouldn't have been fighting and defending *O* ..

edit: i don't expect you to admit wrong here because of your pride but you made a mistake to allow belali and zebella into *O* .. you will be blind to all of their actions because they hate shivar as you do. sorry, i don't hate shivar and i don't hate you either but wrong is wrong and right is right and you were just plain wrong.

Edited by Enyo

that's not true and you know it.. you said to me in gm and in pm that i am more loyal to shivar and for me to go to him and you even admitted in pm that you were angry that you sold swords to shivar for 200gc each and he resold them for 425gc each and btw .. many members did like me except maybe zebella and belali and they don't count.  several of my friends even joined and when they asked me if they should quit, i said NO stay in *O* because it's a good guild.  i wasn't the one "bitching" it was YOU over the swords that shivar bought from you so get your facts straight.  then you pm me with your fake apologies and hugs and now i can see that apology meant nothing.  you kicked me from *O* because i didn't agree with you and i never did one bad thing to any member of *O* aside from attacking Zebella and he deserved it and it's YOUR fault for not telling us that he could attack shivar who i thought was an allie/peace pact..

202259[/snapback]

Much more member dont like you, they were happy when you left. Now it is peace in guild...finally.

AND not im not blind about shivar i dont care him. You are blind about him you really cant remember after you helped him, he harassed you on your radio site?? Who the blind?? omg...

:omg:

:P

Erm...

Is this just next part of this chat that take place on channel 4 couple days ago?

:wacko:

And...

How had I maneged to be part of it?

I better hide under the table and wait a bit... to see what happens. :P

Sometimes I think I shouldn't even say a word from under my table... :blink:

Guest Enyo
Much more member dont like you, they were happy when you left. Now it is peace in guild...finally.

AND not im not blind about shivar i dont care him. You are blind about him you really cant remember after you helped him, he harassed you on your radio site?? Who the blind?? omg...

202260[/snapback]

i'm not blind about anything, ok.. as i said i was simply taking the sides of what i saw as right and now all you want to do is hurt me by saying that most members were happy i'm gone .. you should see my pms because that's not what i was getting at all.. i'm sure 2 of them are (belali and zebella and maybe filthy mouth scammer toomass) and maybe you and your wife although you did tell me that you voted to bring me back when i didn't ask for a vote because i don't want to come back as long as you are so stubborn. yes, i helped shivar and he did me wrong and so what? what does that have to do with anything at all? i can be for the side of what is right despite who the other person is involved. as i said, i never did anything wrong to you, your wife or *O* nor any member in *O* and was always plesant in gm except for that problem the other day concerning the swords and no one can deny it. but being in a guild is not a popularity contest anyway. i was also very helpful and gave things to members when i could and defended them and our allies, as well. stop this nonsense now. you even admitted in pm that you were wrong and now you change your story.

edit: it's peaceful and it's safe to surround yourself with people who only agree with you or who at least "pretend" to agree and in this case it's all about your hatred for shivar..

Edited by Enyo

Awful ironic how the problems started when CG began hanging around with Shivar. I knew CG before then -- a very polite, kind, credible person. I don't blame him for his behavior -- I blame the negative peer pressure

I think by the time CG starting hanging out with shivar CG has given his account to KP aka rick james so i dont think CG is teh same guy that was polite to u..

edit: if anyone got offended by saying this...thats life

Edited by EmineM