Eternal Lands Official Forums
scarr

War to Daxon

I agree with LadyWolf here - if EL had corporal punishment, both Daxon and Shivar would be headed to the woodshed.

Daxon - whether Shivar influenced Chickengeorge to be the way he is, ultimately cg is responsible for his own actions. He chose to be that way; blame him.

Shivar - Honestly, are there not enough people to slay? Honestly, it's a game - if he doesn't like you, and you don't like him, ignore him.

Ironicly, if cg was originally Knight_Paladin, that makes him the one that recruited me to AID.

Gryflet - your answer is this - Daxon never goes into PK maps, so the likelihood anyone will PK him is slim - unless the mods decide he needs to be PKable.

I agree with LadyWolf here - if EL had corporal punishment, both Daxon and Shivar would be headed to the woodshed.

201629[/snapback]

I don't think either of my jobs support spanking its employees, but go for it. :lurker:

I don't think either of my jobs support spanking its employees, but go for it.

Ummm..I think 'Ill pass on this one :lurker::omg:

I still wanna know where my popcorn is!!

Edited by LadyWolf

I don't think either of my jobs support spanking its employees, but go for it.  :lurker:

201633[/snapback]

I don't think I even want to touch that comment...

Gryflet - your answer is this - Daxon never goes into PK maps, so the likelihood anyone will PK him is slim - unless the mods decide he needs to be PKable.

201629[/snapback]

:lurker: I'm still eyeing this one *gets popcorn*

~geez, you can never get quick service at the snack bar during intermission~ ~*Hands out popcorn, sodas and candy (Cause I like chocolate with my popcorn)*~

OK guys what did I miss?

:P ~Sandcastle

Guest Enyo
The Plot thickens... *grabs popcorn*

201712[/snapback]

i hate popcorn -_- pass the salsa and chips.. extra spicey. :P

Daxon blames Shivar for the behaviour of ChickenGeorge.. this is where allot of the hostility is coming from between the two.  We all know that no one can be blamed for the actions and choices of others... in otherwords, it's not Shivar's fault, Daxon... no disrespect meant to anyone here.  I just thought that I would mention this since my name was brought up here.

201379[/snapback]

Thanx Enyo......Gee people still talking about him then???gone but not forgotten.

Daxon i will attack you and ur guilds u join..

so my advice is stay guildless (u aint a teamplayer ..noob) or join my enemy guilds

^v^ *O* etc :D

:devlish: ok hay lets make it a real show!

Daxon,shivar both set a time to meet in the arena so we can all sit and see the show and eat our popcorn.

I will offer a cape of your choice to the winner and I'm sure others will add to that just to be able to see.

I think it would be a good fight.

What ya think guys? You can end this and have fun doing it!

Guest Enyo
:sneaky:  ok hay lets make it a real show! 

Daxon,shivar both set a time to meet in the arena so we can all sit and see the show and eat our popcorn. 

I will offer a cape of your choice to the winner and I'm sure others will add to that just to be able to see.

I think it would be a good fight.

What ya think guys?  You can end this and have fun doing it!

201831[/snapback]

i agree, sounds like fun and i'll pitch in a tit chain..

daxon

Main Attributes

Physique: 32/32

Coordination: 32/32

Will: 14/14

Skills

Overall: 83/83

Attack: 63/63

Defense: 69/69

Magic: 49/49

shivar

Main Attributes

Physique: 32/32

Coordination: 36/36

Will: 16/16

Skills

Overall: 79/79

Attack: 69/69

Defense: 74/74

Magic: 42/42

Edited by Enyo

Hmmmm, pretty evenly matched. I'll throw in a tit serp to the winner.

Gryflet, he's meaning that because of past incidents. they have been banned and he is saying they will get themselves in trouble and banned again soon.But I do have to say, I have not heard much out of Shivar or SmoomS in game since they have been back, so I think (crosses fingers) that Shivar and SmoomS will prove him wrong>

Edited by LadyWolf

I don't fight, Fireballs. Not anymore. I've done enough of it IRL and doing more of it in a game is not on my list of things to do, sorry.

Hmmmm, pretty evenly matched. I'll throw in a tit serp to the winner.

Gryflet, he's meaning that because of past incidents. they have been banned and he is saying they will get themselves in trouble and banned again soon.But I do have to say, I have not heard much out of Shivar or SmoomS in game since they have been back, so I think (crosses fingers) that Shivar and SmoomS will prove him wrong>

201873[/snapback]

K cool, Thanks!