War to Daxon

I'm at war with a spider

200983[/snapback]

spider ? daxon is nothing more then a fly :D

spider ? daxon is nothing more then a fly :P

200993[/snapback]

Might be better??if we are told what happened....and was it a

one off...a continued occurance or even something along

the lines of abuse. Whats going on......???

someone give us a clue :blink:

lolz HC is in np, although i dunno if we can beat Daxon, he does seem to think that he is superior to just about everyone in EL, talk about a stuck up attitude :blink:

Truth be told Gryflet, sMooMs and Shivar will get themselves banned before they manage to PK me (much less find me wasting time in a PK map).    :D

200948[/snapback]

Why is that?

Might be better??if we are told what happened....and was it a

one off...a continued occurance or even something along

the lines of abuse.  Whats going on......???

someone give us a clue :D

201040[/snapback]

if u realy wanna know ask enyo or me in PM

If I'm only a fly Shivar, then why declare war on me? You sound like you suffer from some serious issues irl. Get outside into the sunlight kid: you'll feel so much better.

I told a mod to ;p

200844[/snapback]

I'm guessing you also forgot to tell that mod that you started the whole thing, huh? Something about calling me 66?

lolz HC is in np, although i dunno if we can beat Daxon, he does seem to think that he is superior to just about everyone in EL, talk about a stuck up attitude :)

201047[/snapback]

Only to those who believe they can actually make my life any worse through a game.

i asked if u was 66 year old because i heard it and u start to flame me anyways im not ognna discuss with you, my serp will :) BYE

i asked if u was 66 year old because i heard it and u start to flame me anyways im not ognna discuss with you, my serp will :) BYE

201312[/snapback]

If you 'asked' why I was 66, why were you telling me not to deny it? Sounds like you were hellbent on calling me 66 even if I said no to your question (which I did and gave you my appropriate age, which you proceeded to flame also).

Your serp meets my non PK map. :P

If you 'asked' why I was 66, why were you telling me not to deny it?  Sounds like you were hellbent on calling me 66 even if I said no to your question (which I did and gave you my appropriate age, which you proceeded to flame also).

Your serp meets my non PK map.  :P

201315[/snapback]

This argument has reached a 21 on my iq-fightometer.

Well, you see scarab, I was stupid enough to sink to his level to argue with him. <_< But I'll just ignore him and his petty issues. It's not my fault that he has such poor social skills.

Have fun ranting away with your BS Shivar. You only make yourself seem like a bigger idiot with each post you make. Bye. :P

Edited by Daxon

Have fun ranting away with your BS Shivar.  You only make yourself seem like a bigger idiot with each post you make.  Bye.  :P

201324[/snapback]

Nah, you do. or atleast a NPK-flamer which is FAR worse in my opinion. <_<

Guest Enyo
if u realy wanna know ask enyo or me in PM

201081[/snapback]

Daxon blames Shivar for the behaviour of ChickenGeorge.. this is where allot of the hostility is coming from between the two. We all know that no one can be blamed for the actions and choices of others... in otherwords, it's not Shivar's fault, Daxon... no disrespect meant to anyone here. I just thought that I would mention this since my name was brought up here.

Edited by Enyo

Daxon blames Shivar for the behaviour of ChickenGeorge.. this is where allot of the hostility is coming from between the two.  We all know that no one can be blamed for the actions and choices of others... in otherwords, it's not Shivar's fault, Daxon... no disrespect meant to anyone here.  I just thought that I would mention this since my name was brought up here.

201379[/snapback]

Awful ironic how the problems started when CG began hanging around with Shivar. I knew CG before then -- a very polite, kind, credible person. I don't blame him for his behavior -- I blame the negative peer pressure.

OMG...Shivar said Daxon was 66years old, so Daxon ran his mouth, and now Shivar wants to pk him??

Where the hell was the teacher during all this and why didn't she put you 2 in the corner?

Shivar you know how Dax is, so why waste your time?

Daxon... nvm, i won't say a word..Just that this is so pathetic that it's funny.

Dax you are a grown adult, why let someone under 18 get under your skin? don't you know he does it because you react?

As far as war...unless they ake the silver mine in MM pk, then noone is going to pk Dax, he never leaves there except to go to storage.

Sandy, where's my popcorn??