Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Yoshi

Role Player Guild

This is OOC.

Greetings Citizens of Irilion and Seridia.

I would like to Formally announce the Creation of our Role Playing guild. This guild is set on Having good Role Playing Expeiernce and to Further your roleplay. It is also to Have A hell of a lot of fun! It won't be strictly Role Play, but it will be a place to set up Role playing groups and head out to do some Role Playing.

To Join Please contact me so i can Have a Short Trial Role-Play with you to see if you have the basics and see what i have to teach you.

Please post here or Send me a PM To get me to Seek you out. Please leave your times that you usually play and what you wish to Do to further your skills.

~*Yoshi

Would it be all right if I joined with an alternative character? I love roleplaying and would love to RP on the game, but I can't leave my current guild, I love it too much ^_^;;

If it's all right, I'd like to do the same - I'm guilded with my main (Atahn of AID), but I could join with my alternate (UnnamedOne) if you test me and I pass.

im making a alternate charictor so i can join in on the wholesome rp goodness or something

my alt is dan_of_keraforn if you see him ingame umm yeah you know who it is XD

I would love to at least try it out. I am usually online later at night (in us central time zone.) I used to RP a lot when I was younger, and have been looking for a group ever since. (out of curiosity, did you ever roleplay on Mizukori's board Sureall Twilight also known as S*T*?)You can contact me IG as the_nackster.

Edited by scarab2k

::Ponders how he can pull this off::

Gotit. Ill create Brom_Storyteller for RPing. Ill be getting in contact later. I think I may play tonight instead of going out if no girls call me back! :(

Edited by Brom

Yes, We need some contact information. :P

Brom_Storyteller is too long. Other possiblities.

TheStoryteller

BromStoryteller

Rider_Brom

Brom_Rider

Shurtugal (Yeah, Im really thinking that one)

Old_one

Or I could just scrap Brom alltogether in RP and play with Eragon. :hug: (Ok, Ill do it)

Eragon, What is the name of the guild offically?

Edited by Brom

#guild_info -rp-

edit: I suspect most characters in -rp- are alts, so if you can't find a leader online, ask on channel 4. you'll probably find several people there who have an alt in the -rp- guild

Edited by ttlanhil

Well, I think Yoshi will be glad to hear this. After talking a bit with Brom. I have decided to attempt to make a alt for the RP guild, though I may need someone to make the char. My ISP is the crappy Bell Canada. apparently part of BellSouth, so i can only use Pocal to play/create (thats why when i left and came back, i used Pocal again...only name i could use.)

For those that want to know, I RP with Yoshi on a MMORPG game that tries to enforce RP. I've been playing that since mid-summerish maybe?

I've also played and run E-feds (internet RPG wrestling federations), played Mind Eye's Theatre: Vampire the Masquerade LARP and LARP?table-top, played MET: Mage The Awakening larp/tabletop, played D&d 3.5, played and DM'd Wheel of Time RPG based on the d20 system. (yes brom, I love WoT THAT much!)

Ya, so there is some RP history on myself.

I was gonna make my char a draegoni, and why spend 50 bucks on another guy? Also, for the other guy you'd have to get all his stats up, etc. But I'm a proud EG, so I won't join he -RP- guild, but I am a big RPer, and encourage RPing, let your creative juices flow...