Eternal Lands Official Forums
Atreyu

Voting @ www.mpogd.com

what about voting for Eternal Lands on other sites as well?

Good point. We can wait till next month, and at the next month we can get a huge list of voting sites, people can vote on each one every day and when they post, put our rankings for each site?

Also:

10 B.O.T.S. 597 2.19%

11 Eternal Lands 586 2.15%

12 Legends of Elveron 537 1.97%

VOTE at http://www.mpogd.com

Err if you read back to Derin's post on October 18th. Only around 242 posts. Today, eight days later we have only 586. That's 340+ in 8 days. Not too good if we want to win... I don't know if people are too lazy, or if they simply don't like EL the best? That's a possibility, I know alot of you like that Wolfenstein game. :lipssealed:

It looks like the winners each month have around 3,000 votes and win. We will need 100+ votes every day next month to win. We can do it if we try enough, around 400 people at least play EL every day.

Edited by Atreyu

Is it cheating if i vote from two different Ip addy's at work, then from home? That's 3 votes a day if it's not cheating :S

214117[/snapback]

No that is not cheating, since they allow it. And i suspect that a lot of ppl do the very same thing.

Is it cheating if i vote from two different Ip addy's at work, then from home? That's 3 votes a day if it's not cheating :S

214117[/snapback]

Wonders.. someone with a dynamic IP address could be voting for some of the other ones. (Where you get a different IP every time you reconnect) He could disconnect, connect, vote, disconnect, connect, vote.. and so on.

some systems can dectect it(switching IP and voting 100 times or somthing), I've heard of it being called IP spoofing. How it works, I don't know. It sounds fishy. Maybe if your were voting on somebody's behalf or something.... hehe

bit strange this kind of votings. Would be more interesting to see even votes for whole year. For example just tried to find september "winner" Gangsterz 2 from october list...not even in top 100 now..so...

but anyway...keep voting..I will also when remember..:devlish:

What is our (realistic) aim for the next month?

I would say a rank better than 10th (7th-9th *?*) is realistic if we keep voting like we do now, what do you think?

10 Eternal Lands 671 2.34%

bit strange this kind of votings. Would be more interesting to see even votes for whole year. For example just tried to find  september "winner"  Gangsterz 2 from october list...not even in top 100 now..so...

but anyway...keep voting..I will also when remember..:)

214441[/snapback]

Heard one time someone said that you weren't eligible for the voting for awhile if you actually got #1...