Eternal Lands Official Forums
Atreyu

Voting @ www.mpogd.com

Great, now we need that many every day. :P

But yeah, you should just put the new amounts of votes in your original post. (Edit) or you could get in trouble. :)

Great, now we need that many every day. :)

But yeah, you should just put the new amounts of votes in your original post. (Edit) or you could get in trouble. :(

210132[/snapback]

Atreyu, thanks for expressing concern on this matter. I do however wonder about what you say.

Does anybody know if this is correct? I know that evertime we add a post it renews this thread which may or may not be good, but seeing as how we are trying to promote and support eternal lands it doesn't seem like such a bad thing. compared to some of the other crazy things (forum games and such) that go on, I don't think this thread and how it's being used is too far out of line.

Anyways, until I hear otherwise, I would like to say that I voted and here are the current stats as of this posting.

18 Eternal Lands 237 1.20%

Just a reminder of the address in case you can't remember it, or be bothered to scroll back to search for it ;)

http://www.mpogd.com/

18th in the list with 238 votes. That's really not that many considering how many people are logged on here at any one time :(

Come on people ... VOTE