Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Benvolio

Non

Today on the Market, someone with the name of non kept asking for a body gaurd into SKF. I checked his stats. 4 on each attribute, 3 a/d, 5 OA, the new char layout. Hmmm, someone who hasn't even gotten a HARVEST level needs to be brought into SKF? Seems a little suspicious. My guess is this is someone who uses the character to lure people into PK and dangerous maps, then either kills them on his main or jumps their bag.

that make no sense, a decent bag jumper knows to take a MM cape/perk :blink:

200561[/snapback]

The char starts with 5 pp's spare, coulda got some gold from another char and bought mm perk.. :blink:

Guest Enyo
Today on the Market, someone with the name of non kept asking for a body gaurd into SKF. I checked his stats. 4 on each attribute, 3 a/d, 5 OA, the new char layout. Hmmm, someone who hasn't even gotten a HARVEST level needs to be brought into SKF? Seems a little suspicious. My guess is this is someone who uses the character to lure people into PK and dangerous maps, then either kills them on his main or jumps their bag.

200483[/snapback]

Sorry, no disrespect meant but i don't think this is a case for abuse or even outlaws. you can't go around accusing every char who has near default stats. there could be many reasons for this. please, let's not start having witch hunts. thanks.

5. Do not cheat.

Cheating in the game means AFK fighting(AFK=Away From Keyboard) @  AFK leveling in any skill, AFK harvesting, illegal bots, creating illegal clients, macroing, automating, exploiting bugs, muling, or any other form of illegal multi-playing*.

To use a bot, it must be registered and approved; it must adhere to the rules of the client's lisence and all your code must be open source. If you find a bug in the game, you must tell the owners of Eternal Lands immediately.

*Illegal multi-playing includes but is not limited to: muling, deathbag sitting, pvp training, luring people to pk maps with a newbie chararacter while lying in wait with another. Also note that it is very difficult to be able to define each and every form of illegal multi-playing or cheating, so these matters will be reveiwed and punishments decided upon on a case by case basis.

yes, it has been deemed illegal.

Edited by Arnieman

but using another account to lure people into maps to kill them is

200898[/snapback]

But you're saying he was looking for a bodyguard into SKF. That's not a PK map.

could also be luring people in to a dangerous area, and having monsters kill them so he can bagjump - which would be tricking newbies...

Still, I can't think why someone with no stats needs to cross SKF...

yes, it has been deemed illegal.

200990[/snapback]

Yes rulles seem to have changed a bit

Sry for my previous post than !

*re-reading rulles * :D

Still, I can't think why someone with no stats needs to cross SKF...

201049[/snapback]

well, he might want to feel like the president of the usa, or the uel (United Eternal Lands :confused:

but lets not assume the best, probably was just bagjumping/scamming.

Sorry, no disrespect meant but i don't think this is a case for abuse or even outlaws.  you can't go around accusing every char who has near default stats.  there could be many reasons for this.  please, let's not start having witch hunts.  thanks.

200577[/snapback]

but i whant a witch hunt it would be fun.