Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Benvolio

This intrests me....

i've noticed that as well,

but i'm sure it will be here, or maybe it already is and we haven't looked hard enough, so just give it some time :medieval:

-Kat

It wouldn't be a magic school if it was easy to find, would it?  :medieval:

200095[/snapback]

LOL

ok well still, I think we have had one screenshot of the week for long enough. How about we have a contest, whoever provides the best screen shot each week gets it posted on the site?

LOL

ok well still, I think we have had one screenshot of the week for long enough. How about we have a contest, whoever provides the best screen shot each week gets it posted on the site?

200100[/snapback]

We just had a screenshot contest, see:

http://www.eternal-lands.net/gallery/

Some pics are from Irilion too :icon13:

How long has Roanof been on the TG map? Afaik, no one has found a way across to it yet (not including mod tp to there).

Updates are slow-released on purpose - to keep us interested :P If all the good stuff was released straight away, we would love it, then get bored of it, then eventually start to ask when more updates are coming.

However, if you let the updates trickle out, they can be more thoroughly tested for bugs, and the game and its community will grow at a steady pace :(

The alternative of course, is an off-the-shelf game, such as D2, GW or WoW. Of course they have their updates too, but the original client is a finished product, save for patches to accomodate for bugs/fixes.

EL may not be finished, it may not get updated as much as you wish, and it may not have the items or skills you wish, but it is free, it is one of the best games online, and the devs do a great job in their own free time to provide us with a great game :D

http://eternal-lands.com/index.php?content=ssotw

This screen shot has been up there since when I started playing this game, in late 2004. Now, way more than a few months later, the screen shot is here, Irilion is here, and yet, as far as I know, this place still doesn't even exist yet.

200089[/snapback]

I certainly neve found it, and I have been to the new continent about 7 times.

200090[/snapback]

OMGz0rs I bet it's right next to Learner's shiny new orange artificer cloak!11!!!111

You two kill me :lol: