Eternal Lands Official Forums
Roja

More multicombat maps?

Do you want more multicombat maps?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want more multicombat maps?

• Keep them as they are now
    • Make only a few more (please list which ones & why below)
    • Make them ALL multicombat

Questions are self-explainatory. I'd like to know what you guys think, since this is something that we can change at anytime.

I voted - Make only a few more (please list which ones & why below).

I think all pk should be multi-combat.

edit: sory should have voted the bottom choice :P

Edited by FRoGkiLL

Make them ALL multicombat. Don't see why its not like that anyway.

Althought, im sure the hardcore PK'ers will have something to say :-)

yes i aswell think all should be multicombat so you can do hunts together everywhere :P

but keep the p^k maps as they are they're fine

I selected "few more" because that's the in between option, hence closest to what I'd like: variable amount of multi... ie, some maps might allow multi from 2 enemies, some 4, some 6, some 8 (though obviously not more than 8 with current set-up)

why should making it multi mean you heave to be ready for 8 enemies? if they're all at a different level of multi (and some would be at 1, yes), then that canm work too

I voted make a few more, because imo right now the non-multi maps are a valid tactical choice i wouldn't want to miss, but not knowing where the combat system will eventually go, i want to have both ways still, it can always be changed later.

So for now, keep the ratio and add a few more for the new maps we got. :P

I'd like: variable amount of multi... ie, some maps might allow multi from 2 enemies, some 4, some 6, some 8 (though obviously not more than 8 with current set-up)

199427[/snapback]

ttlanhil we currently don't support this and I don't ever see it happening.

I say only a few more, possably only ones with higher to highest lvl monsters on them so the people who still wish to solo train dont have to put up with groups coming in and mobing ever spawn, so just areas like where fluffy or chimie spawn

and what about when spawns are full, and ur all fighting over a few monsters, ppl will start taking there serps out and serping your monster...

no maps should be multi, but there should be a party system where u can make a party with like 3 ppl all fighting 1 monster or 2...

but then, u'd have to bring more monsters to the map cause there are very little as it is.... :brooding:

Make evry map in EL Multiple (even the arena..)

it is just stupid that you can only do 1vs1's in non-multi , and ur allie cant help you , it looks dumb, i mean why cant he attack ?

I think making all maps multi combat would be a pain...

People interfering with your training etc..

I'd like IP to be multi-combat, and maybe another few deer spawns, so that the new comers can try and fight together... eh?

only a suggestion :D

- SisteMa`

Make evry map in EL Multiple (even the arena..)

it is just stupid that you can only do 1vs1's in non-multi , and ur allie cant help you , it looks dumb, i mean why cant he attack ?

199519[/snapback]

So true lol... I know we cant 2v1 in non multi maps but whats stopping us? some forcefield? :unsure:

I voted for all, but only had the pk and maps with higher level monsters in mind.

Otherwise it would be too easy to harrass newbies by serping all the wolfs for example - atm there's quite some competition for the next wolf and that way everyone has an equal chance to fetch and kill one.

I'm not sure about that, but I think we should think pretty good about it or we may run into a flood of complaints.

I think it's a good mix as it is..

And klutz, why vote "All" if you don't want all? They'll take that vote as if you literally meant "all"....

Edited by MindFreak

All multicombat with a toggleable option on if you want to be helped or not. (This would Eliminate people who just want to train on the creature by themselves and no serping of the creature you are attacking (Kill stealing in Mud terms)

Though a grouping system could REALLY solve a lot of problems with this also!

All multicombat with a toggleable option on if you want to be helped or not. (This would Eliminate people who just want to train on the creature by themselves and no serping of the creature you are attacking (Kill stealing in Mud terms)

Though a grouping system could REALLY solve a lot of problems with this also!

199667[/snapback]

Extremely good idea.

I give it 20/10. :)

I voted Make just a few more!

Basicly make all except tirnyn becuz ppl that train there will be pwned by chimmie during training! + it's good to have at least 1 non-multy pk map ! good for peacefull training

I voted some: I'd like to see an equal distribution throughout the level ranges of monsters.

I'd like to say all, because it allows for more tactical choices, and role-play/friend-making through team hunting, but in most other MMOs I've played (and MUDs), KillStealing was a HUGE complaint.

We get complaints about spawns being full, and 'spawnserping' now, imagine that a hundred-fold.

Plus, if it's a team effort - who gets the drops? Or will we have dropstealers too?

Voted some.

Higher level monster maps and PK maps.

JaneMuffin

199721[/snapback]

Question(sry for off topic - plz delete it after reading it )

Why do NON-fighters reply here? they don't go in PK maps!

Easy for u to say imagine urself in Tirnym training and being attacked by chim!

But then again.....u dont see chim very often