Eternal Lands Official Forums
mihaim

BogusDude locked for macroing.

As a sidenote on the feeding. I have 2 mice set on my pc. A standard ps2 mouse and a hand held micro trac mouse with usb. Both work simultaneously. I use the micro trac mouse when mixing as it is hand held with a trigger button and saves on my wrist and click finger, although i revert back to the other mouse for most other things.

Ok . Since this is his first time when he didn't answewred he will get the BOTD.

His characted is now unlocked but he will be on the watch list.

Please do remember .. if a mod asks you ... DO respond.

Otherwise ....

I suppose i should say thanks. But as i'm totally innocent of any wrong doing i'd rather request that you concentrate your efforts on implementing preventitve and detective anti-cheat systems rather than jumping the gun with aggressive corrective actions based on mere suspicions, of which i nearly lost 100's of hours of my life on. Monitor me all you like, i get no sense of achievement from using cheats in any game.

Not responding to PM's and doing things in game = lock .

199477[/snapback]

This is absolutely unreasonable. Checking the server logs for suspcious activity should at least be done BEFORE accusing a suspect and locking her/his char. Otherwise this always has the foul taste of calumny.

This is absolutely unreasonable. Checking the server logs for suspcious activity should at least be done BEFORE accusing a suspect and locking her/his char. Otherwise this always has the foul taste of calumny.

199503[/snapback]

A Quick check was done, Mihaim did a much more detailed check including past history before the update.

Again, we *CAN* see in game if and what someone is doing.

And, as Mihaim said, working like making essences but not responding to PM/local chat = lock.

Case solved, thread closed.

Piper

We can come up with many excuses too.

Oh, oops, I didn't want to lock you, I wanted to lock my parrot, but i typoed your name. And I will unlock you right away, but I just let me finish watching TV.

Don't know. I didn't edit my log at all. For some reason it doesn't save everything. Don't know if this is a bug or something only i'm experiencing. It worked fine when i first started playing the game. I haven't edited any ini files or anything else so whatever is causing it isn't down to me. And i did a full uninstall and install on new update release??? The messages do appear on my chat screen ingame obviously so i wouldn't dispute Rogue's chat log file that shows more than mine. It should also show several attempts to relog on as Bogusdude before i loaded the guild char to find out what was going on. And it doesn't show my initial pm to ember when i first logged back on.

I should also say that i have a problem with my #storage command too. Doesn't matter what combination of commands i put in it doesn't give me the full list of what i have. Its as if it can't see the bottom half of my #storage list, and doesn't show the number of slots used (i guess its around 110-115).

Doesn't matter if i type #storage gold/ore/bars/rings the only gold it shows me are my coins. Same for other stuff. Obviously everythings there as it should be in my storage.

I have seen the #storage NOT show the number of slots filled before since the update. Not often, but it has happened.

I have seen the #storage NOT show the number of slots filled before since the update.  Not often, but it has happened.

201467[/snapback]

Use #storage slot :)

Typically, I'm just looking at my storage as a whole, not concerned with number of slots. But as a final glance, I just see how "full" I am. When it's not there though I usually just go about life as normal :)

I should also say that i have a problem with my #storage command too. Doesn't matter what combination of commands i put in it doesn't give me the full list of what i have. Its as if it can't see the bottom half of my #storage list, and doesn't show the number of slots used (i guess its around 110-115).

Doesn't matter if i type #storage gold/ore/bars/rings the only gold it shows me are my coins. Same for other stuff. Obviously everythings there as it should be in my storage.

200807[/snapback]

I had the same problem but unless you can compile your own client (at the moment) this might not help: http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=18080

200807[/snapback]

This is not a BAN question it belongs in HELP ME, please redirect your question there.