Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Fox Lupine

'Fox Lupines Bag'

What if, instead of bag tags, and just dropping stuff when we die, we drop 'Fox Lupines Bag' (in cases of me)

Its just a bag in the invent window unless the person who died picked it up. Useless to ANYONE else. Sure yoy'd get the occasional jerk holding it ransom, but they won't be able to do much with the bag when they take it

And then, when the player who dropped it picks it up, they'll get all their stuff back. What do you think?

dropping items when you die is part of the penalty for dying(and a pretty small one)... ideas that will work around this plan aren't likely to be accepted

It seems you don't want to loose your stuff...

1. Don't die

2. Use Rostogol Stone

3 ? What is your offers to PKers then, if thay can't get DB of person who died to them... if DB is reward for kill someone (random one anyway) ??

Think 2 ways next time

Yea...really not the greatest suggestion, they put in the DB system for a reason

however, i know this has been suggested a million times, but we COULD have it say Benvolio's bag anyway, therefore if some honest person found it they can return it without having to search forever to find the owner. and people cant lie about something being their death bag that isnt

.. but we COULD have it say Benvolio's bag anyway, therefore if some honest person found it they can return it without having to search forever to find the owner.

198934[/snapback]

And I've probably said it before too, but I really like getting bag tags added. It makes it easy for an honest person to try and return the bag (rather than the blind "DB found in <x>" things I see on #3 all the time).

Some guilds make it policy to try and return bags. But I really hate finding a bag and then standing around for 10 minutes hoping the person will come back. It would be so much easier if I could just PM the person and find out what they want to do (which I could if I had a name from a bag-tag).

Sorry to say this to you Foxy... but I made a thread a few weeks ago about dying being TOO easy! having it so that no one can knick your stuff is the same as not losing at all (ok so you might lose it when the bag dissaperes but not really). Bag tags sound good in theory but might make criminals out of those trying to help espacially if not in a guild.

Not really Lemon, it just enables the kind hearted to PM the person who died kindly and say, I have your deathbag, blah blah blah... you only make a criminal out of yourself if you don't PM the person