Fox Lupine

Lets decide- once and for all

which is Better?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. which is Better?

• XBOX
    • Playstation 2
    • Fox Lupine

Seems like playstation 2 one because Sony kicks Microsofts ass. Plus Halo 2 was a dissapointment, and the PS2 has better quality games that dont rely on graphics. PS2 beats X-box

Plus Halo 2 was a dissapointment

200820[/snapback]

Halo a dissapointment! never! that game was awesome but the system all-together just doesnt compare with PS2

Well as seeing lately I've gone nearly all PC I do remeber playing them both, i'd go both.

I love the xbox's shooter games, so much better than the PS2 types, ps2 I don't think can do it as well, where as PS2 knocks xbox out of the water with the RPG type games. Just the way it seems to me, as for I have around 8 xbox shooters, 1 rpg (which sucks..it's fable and have playied many more in renting, just what I own) and around 15 PS2 rpg, 3 shooters, which aren't horrible just aren't as good as well, says halo. What annoys me the most are those people that worship halo. Dunno, just my opinion

Halo isnt the only thing x-box has... it pisses me off when people say that. And Fable was the best rpg I have played in YEARS. Not just years.... like a ZOMFG!!!111oeneone decade.

what is fox lupine anyways, im very tech savvy but I have never heard of it.

202160[/snapback]

It is the cross hybrid of a fox, and a blue lupine... I wasn't aware of any real innate power to either, that you'd want to cross them, but I guess there's something to it.

A fox is cunning- and a Lupine is a kind of wolf- thats what i meant, not the flower

Cunning, crossed with raw strength

Don't describe me 2 well....lets stick with the flower. Cunning and pretty ;)