Fox Lupine

Lets decide- once and for all

which is Better?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. which is Better?

• XBOX
    • Playstation 2
    • Fox Lupine

In my opinion, the ONLY REASON playstation 2 was more popular was because of the name- 2 sounds naturally better than an un-upgraded version.

The XBOX has better games, and dons't require a memory card either

And what of the flagships? A game like Halo 2....versus grand theft auto. It's hardly a match

So lets hear from you fellas I'll be voting my name so not to influence this with me bias :P

A game like Halo 2....versus grand theft auto. It's hardly a match

198805[/snapback]

You know, you're right... you are comparing two different types of games.

I have PS2, GameCube, Xbox, PS1, PC, N64, Nintendo, Gameboy, Super Nintendo, Sega.. not dreamcast though.

And the best is PS2. It has so many more games. The only real advantage of XBOX is Halo, Morrowind and Unreal. Yeah, better graphics and no memory card required too.

But for games, PS2. It has so many more...

what do u do with xbox live ?

i got a modified xbox, its much beter than a custom ps2... and i don't give a fuck about the number of games if they all suck.

HALO vs GTA? lmao we got gta on xbox but no halo on ps2 so stupid argument.

also, i got a 120go HDD, so i can store films and games on my xbox. its much more than a ps2. Why ppl prefer ps2 ? coz of the ps1, thats all.

In my opinion, the ONLY REASON playstation 2 was more popular was because of the name- 2 sounds naturally better than an un-upgraded version.

I did say that Micho

And for the record GTA-SA came out on XBOX only recently. I was just using it as an example. Any renowned PS2 game will do- as Halo 2, as the XBOX's flagship, beats them all

yea i gotta say playstation 2 cuz xbox doesnt have as many hits as ps2 does like ps2 has so many like: GTA, Katamari Damacy, Final Fantasy X, Kingdom Hearts, and many more

but xbox is great cuz the online is amazing

my opinion :D

Hmm why do people like Kingdom Hearts so much? It blows. (In my opinion)

Don't forget Grandia, Star Ocean, Area 51, Stella Deus, driving games are alot easier on it, same with sports.

yea i gotta say playstation 2 cuz xbox doesnt have as many hits as ps2 does like ps2 has so many like: GTA, Katamari Damacy, Final Fantasy X, Kingdom Hearts, and many more

but xbox is great cuz the online is amazing

my opinion :D

199126[/snapback]

no matter what xbox has better performances. I agree sonny makes good games but well ^^ they also have a good marketing :P (thats why ppl prefer the ps2 :D) but i play on both xbox and ps2, i think xbox is more fun, i mean, games a re a bit more interesting although they aren't many :)

(also why i support xBox: my games are free : i just borrow than copy the game on my hDD then play without CD, i payed back the price of the xBox and the moifications with the games i borrowed instead of buying em :D )

What TYPES of games they are is unimportant- they are both seen as the MAIN games for each console

199071[/snapback]

Actually, what type of games are VERY important. Comparing Driving games to First-Person Shooters to Role-Playing Games to Real-Time Strategy... It's like comparing apples to oranges to guava to Buicks.

I voted on PS2 cos thats the one i have :)

199002[/snapback]

Meaning you haven't tried the other.

I have PS2, GameCube, Xbox, PS1, PC, N64, Nintendo, Gameboy, Super Nintendo, Sega.. not dreamcast though.

And the best is PS2. It has so many more games. The only real advantage of XBOX is Halo, Morrowind and Unreal. Yeah, better graphics and no memory card required too.

But for games, PS2. It has so many more...

199072[/snapback]

Halo, Halo 2, DoA:U, DoA 3, Jade Empire, Burnout 3, PGR2, Fable, Ninja Gaiden... The list goes on. :D:wub:

Okay so where is the option for NES, yes the original :hug:

NES RockZ!! :P

JaneMuffin

199074[/snapback]

SNES was better, although, SMB3, Metroid, the original Ninja Gaiden, and The original Legend of Zelda were awesome. :)

In my opinion, PS2 is all kidz games like Nintendo's console. All flashy n fast, Dont even think games. X-BOX has more going for it like Halo, better gameplay in Splintercell etc... and if box gamers want GTA they only have to wait a few months to play it on da box :P

I could go on for at least 4 pages about how much better x-box is than ps2. The main reason sony fanboys stick by their consoles is because of the games, but if you wait a little while, x-box eventually gets that "playstation exclusive" with updated graphics more features, etc etc. So long story short, x-box wins.

i voted for PS2 cuz i don't have the money to get a xbox :medieval:

i used to....until i went on a shopping spree :medieval:

-Kat

Yes, she doesn't have the money to get both. :icon13:

I got the PS2 when it was $400 (Canadian)

And it didn't come with any extra games, memory cards or online pack.

Now I see them with 2 controllers, 2 games, memory card and the $100 online pack for $200! It sucks.

I also got an XBOX for $250, new. Came with one controller. :(

It had been out for a while, too.

And, it was brand new, but when I turn it on and there's a game inside, it says it can't read disk. I have to open it, close it to play. It's annoying when you're sitting away from the XBOX and are all comfortable.

I have 2 xboxes, the first edition had a bug that made it quit working after like 6 months, so I had to buy another one. I must say i liked the old controller better. It fits my hands and doesnt give me a cramp during intense playing like the smaller s-controller does.

i voted for PS2 cuz i don't have the money to get a xbox  :P

i used to....until i went on a shopping spree  :D

-Kat

200098[/snapback]

omg! what could you have possibly bought that's more important then an xbox?!? :(