Eternal Lands Official Forums
MikeH

Advent Children

just finished watching it (finally got it with english subtitles)

and it is fucking AMAZING!! A few things that are never addressed and somewhat confusin, but totally worth it

anyone else seen it yet?

i kinda don't want to spend my money on that, i'm happy with my nintendo 64, pS2 and of course my wonderful computer. So, i also will wait for it to come on DVD.

-Kat

i kinda don't want to spend my money on that, i'm happy with my nintendo 64, pS2 and of course my wonderful computer.  So, i also will wait for it to come on DVD.

-Kat

198705[/snapback]

You need to get an xbox kat! :wub::D

I'm buying it today, and yes, they are planning to redo Final Fantasy 7 and make aeris dieing more emotional. But seriusly, when aeris died, the only one who had emotion was cloud, and he only said "I'm angry!" in the game.....it was funny tho :P

they arent remaking ff7, nowhere is there any official info on ff7 being remade, they just did a tech demo for ps3, and thats it

my cousin nearlly cried from anger because he got aeris to level 45 and almost had life 2 with her  :lol:

199219[/snapback]

lmao i remember i was pissed when i lose my lvl 60-70 aeris char :)

I always wanted to hack the game so that you could keep aeris in the party after she dies.

199727[/snapback]

Never got the chance to play FF7, really...

though this discussion reminds me of FF6 - Always wished there was some way to resurrect General Leo after he died (btw, anyone thinking there is a way, every source I can find says there just isn't.) - or even get Banon in the party after the raft scene to Narshe.

Never got the chance to play FF7, really...

though this discussion reminds me of FF6 - Always wished there was some way to resurrect General Leo after he died (btw, anyone thinking there is a way, every source I can find says there just isn't.) - or even get Banon in the party after the raft scene to Narshe.

199851[/snapback]

Same here, Athan. Wish I could have though, my boyfriend has been teasing me with the game for nearly a year now :) Too bad I don't have a gaming console :(

Oh, and all sources I've seen says you can get Aerith to "appear", but she doesn't participate in anything and never levels up. Basically, it'd defeat the purpose. :)

yea i watched a subbed version of it... you don't need a psp :(

it was great i just wish there were more scenes where the other characters fought instead of just the summon...

yea i want to see more of cid fighting =(

the only problem i had was in a few fight scenes (second motorcycle scene and seph scene) is that it was hard to see what was going on

You need to get an xbox kat! :)  :D

198729[/snapback]

agree 100%

XboX is cool, best games are : Jade Empire and Kotor and Kotor 2

PSP is awsome

Golden eye in N64 rocks :)

:confused:

Edited by Mr.Yndiana

:hiya: ya sorry to bring up an old topic but I saw it the other day....Twas AWESOME!!!!!! still wondering if they changed the lyrics to One Winged Angel...I know the original lyrics and they are in Latin....im guessing they just changed the lyrics for the movie....anywho...I say again...... AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:):w00t::w00t: