Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
warmastermage

Carry Capacity

How about instead of not being able to get more than your carry capacity you can go past the limit but if you do you cant stand, move, or teleport. This would get rid of the need to drop your food in order to make stuff. You can just go to storage with your food and withdraw all your supplies and sit there and make stuff. And you can put the finished products back into your storage so you can move again. I dont see why this would be a bad idea because people wont be able to harvest lot of items and put it into storage because they can move to storage. Please post comments i would like to hear them.

How about instead of not being able to get more than your carry capacity you can go past the limit but if you do you cant stand, move, or teleport. This would get rid of the need to drop your food in order to make stuff. You can just go to storage with your food and withdraw all your supplies and sit there and make stuff. And you can put the finished products back into your storage so you can move again. I dont see why this would be a bad idea because people wont be able to harvest lot of items and put it into storage because they can move to storage. Please post comments i would like to hear them.

198380[/snapback]

Because EL has been taking steps to reduce mass production at storage. Dont be surprised if in the future where you can make things changes again

What Learner said and also;

Carrying Capacity is just that, ie how much you can carry - simple and clean, lets not complicate things.

Also, this would make macroing INSANELY easy. Just withdraw ingreds for some 1 million of something you want to make, then just hit mix, mix, mix, eat, eat, mix etc..

Nah, this wouldn't help matters much. No body needs to do all that much walking if they can just stand there and hold as much as they want.

But, one thing I do wish is for a little "Manuvering room" in our Inventories. It's reallly when you with draw all of your needed items and sit down to Work and suddenly you can't Make something because your inventory's full. I mean, it's the same Materials so we should be able to use the same amount of room we have to do what we need to do. But it's because how the current system works, that an Item is created first, then the Materials used in it's construction is removed.

Unless this has been addressed in the last update. I haven't checked yet.