Eternal Lands Official Forums
jakoblin

to save gasoline use dead cats

That is frikkin hilarous! Those humane league people are nuts. They don't mind 'euthanizing' unwanted cats, but let someone 'recycle' their dead carcasses and WATCH OUT! Lets look at the big picture here folks. I'm paying $3.29 a gallon for gas! If I knew how to make his fuel I'd be out dumpster diving at the humane league right now!

Edited by Smeeagainagain

Hmm... I wonder why it's just dead cats. Why not dead raccooons, oppossums, or any other type of carcass? We'll put vultures out of busniess yet! :blush:

196825[/snapback]

Id say dead people, but alot of the civilized world will want my head... Nice find :P

After reading the above linked article, I can't tell this %      cat fuel" is anything more than a theoretical possibility.

197187[/snapback]

He has been using this fuel in his car for over 100,000 miles.

omg, you people are so evil.

one of those cats could have been someone's best friend. and why is it always cats? why not dogs, or you know what would even be better? MEN :D

omg, you people are so evil.

one of those cats could have been someone's best friend.  and why is it always cats? why not dogs, or you know what would even be better? MEN  :stare:

197884[/snapback]

hopefully u dont meen all men ;)

He has been using this fuel in his car for over 100,000 miles.

197853[/snapback]

He has been using the fuel - which he denies making with cats.

But Koch, 55, said there was no truth to stories published in Bild newspaper on Tuesday and Wednesday that suggested he used dead cats as part of the mix for his organic diesel fuel.

"I use paper, plastics, textiles and rubbish," Koch told Reuters.

"It's an alternative fuel that is friendly for the environment. But it's complete nonsense to suggest dead cats. I've never used cats and would never think of that. At most the odd toad may have jumped in."

I stick to my earlier statement.

I agree. I personally wouldn't use cats or any dead thing to make fuel when there is propane =)

197943[/snapback]

Does ANYONE of you know where petroleum actually comes from? It's all animalls and plants that died a few million years ago. It concerns earth gas as well.

i wouldnt use a cat i found alive for fuel. I would when its dead, Once it's dead, it's dead.

198920[/snapback]

When did you learn to use punctuation? :P

yes kill the felines [ 36 ]  [37.11%]

look look i totally agreed . on legalize cats this is why i posted this post on using cat for fuel for car.

Why don't we just use babies? And not the dead kind, either. We could kill two birds with one stone: overpopulation and the impending energy crisis!

199112[/snapback]

I see someone's a fan of "A Modest Proposal" by Johnathan Swift :D

I see someone's a fan of "A Modest Proposal" by Johnathan Swift :D

199128[/snapback]

Actually I've never read it, but if it has anything to do with killing babies I'll most certainly pick up a copy!

Actually I've never read it, but if it has anything to do with killing babies I'll most certainly pick up a copy!

199133[/snapback]

I read it once... something about serving Irish babies up for English dinners?

Yeah, I see this is going to be REAL controversial... maybe we could start converting terrorists to oil? :P

Actual, it was a proposal on how to solve the huge hunger problem in Ireland after the potato crops failed consistently, resulting in the Great Potato Famine. In truth it was an almost parody of English "rational" thought and to show how flippant the English (particularly the upper classes) were acting towards the situation.

My response would have to be:

"I like babies. I just can never finish a whole one..."

Converting biomass to a diesel substitute solves a lot of problems that the biomas -> methane has with storage and production.

If this is fast and cheap enough, it may just be viable. And what is better, it may be easy enough to do in your own back 40, assuming you have the proper setup.