Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Damned_Angel

Toolbox

I would like to make some suggestions. And since they are suggestions i don't know if they can be implemented or will, but i think since they came into my mind i should post them here.

Well i think there will be nice to have a separate toolbox in storage that won't occupy inventory space. I mean is quite difficult to understand how a needle can fill 1 spot in storage, same as 65k titanium. A toolbox would save space, time and so on.

i would love to see another tool in the game, that tool that helps you blow air into something, fire etc....i don't know the name

Also maybe it sounds strange but i think someone should be able to make vials.

Possible recipe? quartz+rosequarz+2fire+water ess = vial (mortar and pestle, and that tool)

Also it will be great for people to be able to make sanding paper

from quartz+blue quartz+water ess (mortar and pestle and that tool in inv )

Well is another thing related to bottles. I always wondered why i can't use the content of a bottle and save the bottle in inv since pots that follow the same pattern leave me, after consumed with a vial in hand. Bottles could be used to make some alcohool, or mixed with m&p, then resulting some sand, that can be used in vial making...well...lol i have strange ideas at this late hour

I would like to make some suggestions. And since they are suggestions i don't know if they can be implemented or will, but i think since they came into my mind i should post them here.

Well i think there will be nice to have a separate toolbox in storage that won't occupy inventory space. I mean is quite difficult to understand how a needle can fill 1 spot in storage, same as 65k titanium. A toolbox would save space, time and so on.

195912[/snapback]

Actually, I thought of this too but I had a slightly different idea.

How about Tool Belts? Now, get this. First we need a new item, a Tool Belt, that when worn opens up a additional 5 Inventory Slots (seperate from the normal slots). These slots can only be used to put our tools (items with that classification). As long as we wear these belts, those five tools are at our disposal.

Only problem there is that I don't think the game's designed to have Items within Items like that.

Of course, if such belts were added, it would be nice to add other useful belts, such as a Potion Belt and an Essence Belt. They would be able to hold any amount of five different items. Hmmm..... Maybe not.

i would love to see another tool in the game, that tool that helps you blow air into something, fire etc....i don't know the name

Bellows I believe.

Also maybe it sounds strange but i think someone should be able to make vials.

Possible recipe? quartz+rosequarz+2fire+water ess = vial (mortar and pestle, and that tool)

Also it will be great for people to be able to make sanding paper

from quartz+blue quartz+water ess (mortar and pestle and that tool in inv )

Well, it would be nice but vials and Sandpaper is 2 of the things they don't want us to be able to make cause it enables us to poor money out of the economy.

Well is another thing related to bottles. I always wondered why i can't use the content of a bottle and save the bottle in inv since pots that follow the same pattern leave me, after consumed with a vial in hand. Bottles could be used to make some alcohool, or mixed with m&p, then resulting some sand, that can be used in vial making...well...lol i have strange ideas at this late hour

195912[/snapback]

They have their reason it's like that. If we could store vine, it would make Potion making much easier. They don't want that.

tool belts or boxes would be good... or scroll cases... etc... in the future, more things will be able to act like storages (like chests on the ground, as i understand it), so maybe this will happen too

vials are kinda a funny thing, because most newbs don't find out that the best way is to buy from mira (some even buy the quartz from harvy to make the vials)

not storing wine, while maybe not perfectly realistic (then again, maybe storages are all alcoholics, and you wouldn't get it back), is for a good reason

I don't think they are planning to let us make gem sanding paper but if they did it would need to use diamond chips not quartz.

Most of those items you mentioned will never be able to be created by players. They provide a way to drain money from the economy.

As far the tools taking up space in storage, the up coming update will grant more storage slots.