Eternal Lands Official Forums
michael

pick the most hottest people in EL

I got a vote!! though not for my real picture, and yes, it can be found on the other thread kids.

page 39? or something like that....MAAAAN uni is great....you can pribably tell by my eonky runken wirutng eh?

She plays time to time. She works at a Starbucks so she has less time to play...

Thats my EL sister ur eyeing  :P

195982[/snapback]

Ok, topic been dead for a while. But to clear her case up, She does not play at all anymore. Something got into her computer and whenever she tries to install again, the spyware comes back, and can't find a way to locate it, and destroy it. She does not work at starbucks either...

what really. she said on a other forum she works at starbucks near a libary.....

Ok, topic been dead for a while. But to clear her case up, She does not play at all anymore. Something got into her computer and whenever she tries to install again, the spyware comes back, and can't find a way to locate it, and destroy it. She does not work at starbucks either...

206189[/snapback]

Does she have ad-aware, it works rather nicely...

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/download/security/

thats the link to it id only download the ad aware not sure about the other progs on there

Ok not to freak you out or anything but you actually are very good looking. >>

206785[/snapback]

:hug::cry::P