Eternal Lands Official Forums
SweetThang

ChickenGeorge

I wondered how he was able to catch up to me so quickly in PK maps. I dont really care either way... Rosties come and go :) If he causes the mods enough greif he will prolly get what he has coming to him.

I really don't think this topic will accomplish anything.  I see it as the same people saying the same things I've seen in countless other topics.  My opinion about this doesn't need to be posted again.  Most people know.

196611[/snapback]

:blush: For once, i actually agree with mrmind :hiya: If cg comes back and you dont like him, then leave him alone and dont talk to him... :

i've know cg as he kept training the char aswell.. he was a good guy.. but now he's just a total ass... nothing more nothing less

CG is/was a good kid. I just think he started hanging out with the wrong people who put a negative influence on him. Peer pressure and mentality, so to speak.

CG is/was a good kid.  I just think he started hanging out with the wrong people who put a negative influence on him.  Peer pressure and mentality, so to speak.

197360[/snapback]

Lol...

I'd rather not say who are the influences.. it'll just start a flame war. :)

Edited by Daxon

ur a real lamer daxon, thinking that i influence CG , thats bullshit

he was like this when i wernt friends with him, he used to be my enemy, and insulted me.but i dont care .. why are you defending him btw? rofl nerd

Guest Enyo
he was like this when i wernt friends with him, he used to be my enemy

197449[/snapback]

I have to agree with shivar on this part.. cg has always been this way even when shivar and he weren't friends aka knight_paladin

cg was in my guld when he still played kp... he was cool then and always helpfull and stuff but now.. well same as in my last post...

As long as I've known CG (the son), he's always been decent. He only started getting abuse reports and bans after he became Shivar's friend.

And is it entirely implausible to believe you're a negative influence Shivar? After all, you have been banned about.. 5 times? Oo Severely punished once. Not to mention seeing the rows and rows of curse words you've said in local.

And maybe he was only that 'way' to you Shivar because you WERE his enemy. Not everybody treats their enemies with respect.

Anyway, go on and insult me some more kid: it's nice to see just how much of an idiot you really are. :P

Edited by Daxon

Can't we all just get along?

Daxon and ShiVar, this isn't a thread meant to flame each other. It's about CG last time I checked.

I could say more on the subject of CG, but I won't. I'll keep it to myself, because I got enough grief for helping out ShiVar when he came back.

Just keep in mind this : What goes around, comes around.

If you treat CG (or anyone) like an ass your gonna get treated the same way in return.

If you treat CG (or anyone) like an ass your gonna get treated the same way in return.

he started with being an ass to us actually he is getting treated the way now like he treated us

and to daxon. perhaps CG only started getting abuses and stuff after he got to be friends with shivar.

but to be honest do you think that shivar has to power to turn a decent kid to an evil guy on his own?

Guest Enyo
Can't we all just get along?

197523[/snapback]

no, unfortunately we can't all just get along.. that's sad but true..

secondly, no one treated CG like an ass.. he treats everyone else like an ass and worse and shivar is NOT to blame.

im not sure there was ever a father.. i think it's just someone playing head games with us all pretending to be more than one persona..

anyway, i don't care.. the only thing that i care about is that CG has harassed me to the extreme for 5 months and it all started because of his friend bagjumping me and it only progressed and got worse.. i mean EXTREME..

but it's in my nature to be forgiving so i was forgiving to him on more than one occasion only for him to start his crap again and this last time he abused my site with sexual garbage, slander, harassment, impersonations, etc.. he even said my daughter was raped and that im a pedophile and said the same of others..

he's lied, scammed and broken just about every rule on EL if not all..

i refuse to blame shivar or anyone else for his actions..

when i first came to EL.. i met the persona known as the father and he seemed very nice.. we became friends.. he gave me his email, etc.. but when i told him of how his persona the son was harassing me and abusing me ingame.. he didn't seem to care.. it was then that i decided that there is no father but only a persona.. i could be wrong... it's not important.. people can play whatever roles that they want on the game as long as they don't break massive amounts of rules, etc.. what cg did on my site was beyond scamming, bagjumping and lieing.. it was illegal... and i will never forgive him in a million years..

not only that.. one of the first things he did upong returning to EL was pk me and tell everyone how NOT sorry he is and how he doesn't want my forgiveness..

what of rogue, learner, vampireloren, sweetthang, shenriss, cernunnunos and so many others who were also hurt in this madness? if there really IS a father.. can any parent in their right mind allow their child to do the crap that cg has done??!!

so plz don't talk to me about bad influence and he's a good guy, etc.. cause i don't buy it at all..

it happened and he got punished for it we know he hasn't been forgiven etc and that it is awfull and such, but people just do #ignore chickengeorge if you don't lik him so no one has to send a abuse report about him ever again...

the real cg was a good guy, but he stoped EL and gave his char to his son who is a complete idiot

197477[/snapback]

I can't speak for the "real" CG, but this post concerning

the current user of this name is right on the mark!!! :P

it happened and he got punished for it we know he hasn't been forgiven etc and that it is awfull and such, but people just do #ignore chickengeorge if you don't lik him so no one has to send a abuse report about him ever again...

197551[/snapback]

Ignore is something we should all do :P