Eternal Lands Official Forums
SweetThang

ChickenGeorge

this is alowed ? when i posted links to flames in my =Hc= forums it got deleted....

this is alowed ? when i posted links to flames in my =Hc= forums it got deleted....

195662[/snapback]

That post isn't a flame. The problem and issues have been outlined and responses and thoughts have been requested. I see it as an example of the community in action, and community is one of the things Roja is trying hard to build here.

Yes, many of the responses will turn flamy, but that will be up to the mod on that forum to decide based on their rules.

I can be a jerk and a good guy at the same time....that doesn't matter.

He comes up alot in these types of postings and a regular noob wouldn't have been given as many chances...........seems to me, if he is to ever be punished, he should at least get the shivar (half stats/reset) if not a ban :P

Guest Enyo
He comes up alot in these types of postings and a regular noob wouldn't have been given as many chances...........seems to me, if he is to ever be punished,  he should at least get the shivar (half stats/reset) if not a ban  :P

195677[/snapback]

I agree with this statement 100% !! no one else would be given half the chances he has had.. and then for him to commit the same exact acts of rule breaking shows his insincerity and total lack of respect and disregard for the rules of EL and even rules of what we all call "the real world" .

If its allowed on here, then why the hell link it to another forum?

Edit: It doesnt matter how many people want him banned, so stop whining about it and go do something in RL <_<

Edited by Tidus

Edit: It doesnt matter how many people want him banned, so stop whining about it and go do something in RL  <_<

195704[/snapback]

Here here!I agree 75% there.

195704[/snapback]

Some people may want to post the same thing, in two spots, only once?

lol if u let him "get away" with it for so long u cant justify punishing him now. you should have shown him that he was breaking the rules when he first did, not let it go on and on then suddenly ban him for a minor offence.

this is the post i made on the other forum under my current name Cernunnos ill post here for those who dont bother with the link..

This has nothing to due with how strong he is and shiv really you should be ban for life as you were already on probation before this...so just be happy they turn a blind eye to that...now to the topic at hand, CG has broken rule after rule and then laughs about it later he has attacked me by using 2 accounts at the same time (and got away with it cuz i didnt have time to take a screenie), he has exploted bug, harrassed, and made many many uncalled for comments for example the post made with my name stating i am a child molester..uncalled for... i have put plenty of money into this game and i hate seeing fools like him ruin it for everybody else by cheating/harassing/and abusing them.... it i complete crap.. if he were really a "good guy" he wouldnt have done such things.. he crossed a line, and at the moment is getting away with the smeg with a brush off of a punishment which he will just turn around and laugh about later...

lol, they let 4 ppl vote on yes and then they like "close the vote"

let us vote and then ull see what EF thinks about it..and for all u no voters..

CG is a good guy and banning him for such a childish reason isnt the right option!

im glad hes being unbanned today, so he can kick some ass in KF now..

Guest Enyo
lol, they let 4 ppl vote on yes and then they like "close the vote"

let us vote and then ull see what EF thinks about it..and for all u no voters..

CG is a good guy and banning him for such a childish reason isnt the right option!

im glad hes being unbanned today, so he can kick some ass in KF now..

196050[/snapback]

childish? :glare:

Edited by Enyo

Rofl...

Ilsf .. GulleR .. Ilsf .. GulleR Hmmm...

rofl Childish.. Haha, how can someone be banned, be childish?

Just make him have 30/30/a/d and #reset..

Simple.

childish?    :glare:

196051[/snapback]

Aye, Enyo, this our time : if a crime is not involving huge amounts of money, complaining about it will be deemed "childish".

I guess that if CG had stolen money (real money) from anyone involved in EL developement, there would be nobody to take up its defense.

But no, no way.

Offensive behaviour, spreading of filthy lies about other people, impersonating others to cause nuisance or just hide one's pettiness behind the web namelessness...

No, of course, why would a victim of such treatment would want to complain ? Come on, it's obvious, it is normal behaviour ! No one should feel indignant about being abused...

Get real, gang of hooligans ! Maybe you feel safe behind your monitors and keyboards. Maybe you feel free to abuse anyone in any form, for any excuse. But what you do is wrong, no matter how far you can get away with it. And you may find it amusing right now, but it will lead you nowhere. At all.

I just hate that kind of hypocrisy, when people defend criminals (yes, the behaviours here disclosed are those of criminals) just because "they were nice to them, they're good guys". With that kind of reasoning, one would picture Hitler and Stalin as decent fellows.

If you can't abide the rules of the community, you don't belong to the community, so get lost.

:) Ok all The mods have him and all the rest on probation. Maybe he learned his leson and will take it to heart and change his ways. I'm willing to give him the chance.

I new Cg well as he was lvling up. He was a great guy. and Daddy Cg rocks!!!

I do agree with the majority of the community. He has been given more chances them most would have gotten(or so it appers to us). So if it continues. Half him or what ever the mods and dev team decide.

I just miss the old CG The one that hated certon people for doing what he has been doing.

But I'm a true beleiver that people can learn and change there ways. Hope it does In this case. B)

in all honesty i dont think JUST CG should get ban or half stats..but all involved... wether or not they posted anything mean they still spammed the crap out of a forum and dragged the name of the game through the dirt...but unfortunately it seems what people who have spent both time and money on the game have to say doesnt matter...

Ok, i have one or two more things to put in. First of all FB, i knew cg as he was lvling the character aswell. Actually, we were good friends.... up till he left hc one night and pked half of the guild, including me <_< . Ok, im 14 (the same age as cg in rl) but unlike cg, im not completely oblivious to the rules. :)

so far 90% of everyones replys have been against cg... yes, mostly because ppl are mad at him pking them, but the others have been offended by cgs childish play. If you want to let cg off the hook, so be it. but ONCE he does something wrong again, which will be soon lol B) ... than i votd an IP ban... only because im sure he has another character that he will bring up if he is just banned.. and yet AGAIN, continue to abuse the rules.

This is what i say, but it sounds just like everyone elses replys, CASE CLOSED.

I really don't think this topic will accomplish anything. I see it as the same people saying the same things I've seen in countless other topics. My opinion about this doesn't need to be posted again. Most people know.

Ok all The mods have him and all the rest on probation. Maybe he learned his leson and will take it to heart and change his ways. I'm willing to give him the chance.

I new Cg well as he was lvling up. He was a great guy. and Daddy Cg rocks!!!

I do agree with the majority of the community. He has been given more chances them most would have gotten(or so it appers to us). So if it continues. Half him or what ever the mods and dev team decide.

I just miss the old CG The one that hated certon people for doing what he has been doing.

But I'm a true beleiver that people can learn and change there ways. Hope it does In this case. 

I have to agree with FB on this one. Maybe, just maybe this is the one time that will change things.