Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
roren

The Ipod's dirty little secret

I REFUSE to install Quicktime.  What is this about?

195555[/snapback]

I pods dirty little secret of the batteries only lasting 18 months before dieing permanetly, forcing you to buy a new one, or pay 225 USD.

This doesn't happen normally, I've had an IPod for 4 years and had no problem with it. Treat the battery correctly, this wont happen

Dont leave it in bad temperatures

Dont run it to the very bottom

Charge it to the fullest

and otha stuff apple suggests

*shudders* Oh my word...emacs...one of two word processing choices on the computing environment at my school (Athena). And the other choice is VI or some crap like that-what happened to good old fashioned text programs?? Oh wait...emacs is freaking ANCIENT.

I have an Iriver 6 gig. :P

Works great. I just won a 256 mb in a draw, but gave it away....

Music is my life... That's why I spent $400 canadian on it.

That's embarassing.. Canadians not Canadias.. :P

Yeah was born and raised in Ontario.. I have a mainly Irish/Scottish background, with some German on my mom's side... Totally Irish though.. last name = O'Connor. Yeah. Take that O' and tell me I'm not Irish.

That's embarassing.. Canadians not Canadias.. :P

Yeah was born and raised in Ontario.. I have a mainly Irish/Scottish background, with some German on my mom's side... Totally Irish though.. last name = O'Connor. Yeah. Take that O' and tell me I'm not Irish.

197211[/snapback]

I got in trouble with that assumption once... can't remember the O' name, but assumed it was Irish - it was Scottish, actually. Also using the converse of Mc - I assumed Mc was Scottish, had a friend whose last name was an Irish Mc (McNamara).

EDIT: Not sure how a topic about Ipods now has anything to do with Scots or Irish, but... it does now.

Edited by Arnieman

what you do is buy anything electronical at target or a place that has at least a 2 month-3month policy, i work at target i bought a ipod was skippin and freezin...target has a 90 day with reciet thing so ya just return it every 2-3 months brand new battery lol :-D i pod has their tricks and well its not really a trick it depends on your treatment of the pod so ya...0.0...not sure wherei am going with this..maybe ill go over here

I warned all my friends who got iPods not to get them.. I knew the batteries were gimped.. But noooo. No one listens to Wise Old Ryzin do they? Nope. *GO pet that green wolf. Don't worry, i'm right behind you*