Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BogusDude

Thankyou

I've seen this character wandering about begging before. But yesterday he came in DP storage asking for white rabbit furs. I had a couple in a full storage and no use for them so let him have them. 5 mins later he comes back in asking for more. I said i didn't have any left. A few minutes later i was doing a bag transfer with one of my guild members, weaselturd. The bag had 200 air ess mix and 561 gold bars in. We gave each other the "rdy" over guild channel to do the transfer and my icon was hovering over the bag to jump straight on it as soon as he moved. But as soon as he did Thankyou jumped straight on it. We immediately asked him to move and said it was my bag. He waited a minute before making a dash for the door leaving the bag with the air ess mix and 546 gold bars and immediately logged off after leaving the cave. Now i know he only stole 15 gold bars but i just want to point out this dodgy character who doesn't deserve help. You will also not that i refer to he, although Thankyou is a female char. Everything I've seen and heard suggests Thankyou is male and probably very young.

i don't like beggers in the first place, but sometimes it pays to dangle the carrot infront of them to see for yourself. Don't help Thankyou!!!

Thankyou is a girl though..

And she's nice. She gave me food yesterday. :bow_arrow:

But if she did this then she's not as nice as I thought...

I've seen this character wandering about begging before. But yesterday he came in DP storage asking for white rabbit furs. I had a couple in a full storage and no use for them so let him have them. 5 mins later he comes back in asking for more. I said i didn't have any left. A few minutes later i was doing a bag transfer with one of my guild members, weaselturd. The bag had 200 air ess mix and 561 gold bars in. We gave each other the "rdy" over guild channel to do the transfer and my icon was hovering over the bag to jump straight on it as soon as he moved. But as soon as he did Thankyou jumped straight on it. We immediately asked him to move and said it was my bag. He waited a minute before making a dash for the door leaving the bag with the air ess mix and 546 gold bars and immediately logged off after leaving the cave. Now i know he only stole 15 gold bars but i just want to point out this dodgy character who doesn't deserve help. You will also not that i refer to he, although Thankyou is a female char. Everything I've seen and heard suggests Thankyou is male and probably very young.

i don't like beggers in the first place, but sometimes it pays to dangle the carrot infront of them to see for yourself. Don't help Thankyou!!!

ok she might have done it once, she is my sister! she is young but certainly NOT a male, ive seen her do stuff before but shes stopped now

Guest mattamatta

She no longer does things?

Sounds like a boring life. I hope she at least breahtes and eats. :(