Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
grymauch

Jacoblin of Vulf guild - a serious bag jumper

and I THINK VampireVorador SHOULD BE BAN because the client look like a modified version which i am sure is illegal .

well the client im using is made by CPP and is 100% legal

and jakoblin is 100% funny but also annoying:/

Here is Jakoblin selling iron shields and bars - no doubt in my mine where those came from. Personally I wouldn't receive stolen goods, but what do I know? :brooding: Edited by gadai

My thanks to mrmind178 of RICH guild for being so kind in recovering our iron bars. MrMind178 has donated the items to SILK guild.

195202[/snapback]

Hi there. I just wanted make two things clear:

MrMind178 didnt only donate the bars, he gave all the stuff back that we lost: 700 iron bars, 2000 iron ore and 500 FE.

Thank you a lot, again :icon13:

There is a jakoblin (with a "k") and a jacoblin (with a "c") player.

Make sure, that you guys blacklist the right one. (its jakoblin). :confused:

I DO HAVE BRAINS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL yeh your sitting on both of them...

I just have one question to ask about this...why bagtrade at storage?? why not just use trade feature? The only thing I leave in bags at storage are fruit/veg or occasionally wine.

I just have one question to ask about this...why bagtrade at storage?? why not just use trade feature? The only thing I leave in bags at storage are fruit/veg or occasionally wine.

I was asking myself the exact question...

This report of bagjump is old, i dont remember if it was done before the new trading system, before we needed to bagtrade stuff if it was in large itens, i remember that came when c2 became available.

Btw, Jacoblin has been bagjumping/scamming/annoying people since the dawn of the game and still does not know how to make gc and level skills (he stole iron bars to make iron shields when Trik did not bought them and players did not as well).

He is a serious contender with VanpiraNegra (her nick is even a misspell in her home language) for the ultimate noob title!

he stole iron bars to make iron shields when Trik did not bought

IIRC Trik does buy the iron shields for 200gc, but that doesn't matter anyway :icon13:

Edited by ThordinElement

This report of bagjump is old, i dont remember if it was done before the new trading system, before we needed to bagtrade stuff if it was in large itens, i remember that came when c2 became available.

OH yes I see now.... In fact this Jackoblin guy is such an Idiot... he is just refreshing this post himself..to keep dragging it forward.. :P

Look at the post dates.... Oct 8th 2005 " I'm Back"..... then May 2nd 2006 "Im back and I wont return the stuff"

So this is his claim to fame?? he has not been able to scam or gain anything better in over 4 months so he keeps refreshing his old scam post....This guy must be a pathetic sad lonely individual...I feel sorry for him now. :D If you want some company Jacko just go to pk map..Im sure you would find someone to play with there. :)

he stole iron bars to make iron shields when Trik did not bought

IIRC Trik does buy the iron shields for 200gc, but that doesn't matter anyway :D

But at the time, Trik did not bought. In fact nobody bought that shields, you can even see an old post of mine laughing at him when he did the jump. :)

Later trik bought shields for 400gc, later the price dropped to 200gc, but when he stole the iron bars from that guild was to make unuseful shields.

I DO HAVE BRAINS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really? Not really anyone likes you for bagjumping so much to be advanced on a game. Had you a brain you would have stopped. Judging by the insane amount typos you tend to create, a brain is not present within your head.

I hope he has been placed on many people PK lists, he seems like a liar too.

Edited by LoneWolfStrider

wow.... jakoblin's comment of "i do have brains!!!".... not only does he play a noob in the game but he sounds like a noob too lol!!!

if he's been playing the game a long time... wow... thats sad...