Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
grymauch

Jacoblin of Vulf guild - a serious bag jumper

Today SILK have tried to trade a bag when jacoblin jumped the bag and put most of the stuff into his own storage before we could get him off the bag.

Jacoblin a player from Vulf guild has stolen over 700 iron bars, 2k iron ore and 500 fe's. Can someone from Vulf contact me(grymauch in game) or Silk leader Kedan. PM asap plz. The guild needs those bars for the contest.

If you have any information about jacoblin or u are a friend of his pm us and tell jacoblin to give back the iron bars.

Thank you

Grymauch

SILK Associates

half hour after my first post jokoblin pmed me again lol :

[PM from jakoblin: hi where r u /]

[PM to jakoblin: forest of the fall]

[PM from jakoblin: is that where all u guys are ?]

[PM to jakoblin: no, im alone hunting animals]

[PM to jakoblin: why do you ask?]

[PM from jakoblin: well ? i need more iron bars]

[PM from jakoblin: sell u iron shield]

[PM to jakoblin: im not making those bars im from Riva]

[PM from jakoblin: want to buy iron shield ?]

[PM to jakoblin: nah i got plenty of them]

[PM to jakoblin: what will you do with all those bars?]

Welcome to Desert Pines!

[PM from jakoblin: dude i need iron bars to make iron shield]

[PM to jakoblin: ah i see]

[PM to jakoblin: you think Kedan and the silkers will give you some bars?]

[PM from jakoblin: not give i will pay 2 gp each ]

[PM to jakoblin: you mean 2 gc for each bar?]

[PM to jakoblin: what about 700 bars you ahve tooked, you used them all?]

[PM from jakoblin: yes they are now iron shield]

[PM to jakoblin: i think nobody will buy those shields from you:P]

[PM to jakoblin: what will you do anyway with that shields if you cant sell them:P]

[PM to jakoblin: those* shields]

[PM from jakoblin: what quest need iron shield ??]

[PM to jakoblin: none]

[PM to jakoblin: quests need iron swords, leather gloves]

[PM to jakoblin: not shields]

[PM to jakoblin: cant you type faster? im a litle tired here]

crus found Joker and got a Steel Shield

[PM from jakoblin: u are ? ]

[PM from jakoblin: why ??]

[PM to jakoblin: its midnight in ym country]

[PM to jakoblin: im from Poland]

[PM from jakoblin: well it is 5 am in my country]

[PM to jakoblin: cool]

Mesic: mluvi nekdo CZE

[PM from jakoblin: how odl r u]

[PM to jakoblin: well if you need more bars, just contact Kedan]

[PM to jakoblin: he is leader of silk and he has lot of bars recently]

[PM to jakoblin: im 17]

Saper89: bo!

[PM to jakoblin: or, you can lol]

VampireVorador: lol

Saper89: zaraz wbije ten metalowy kolek prosto w twe serce!

Saper89: muahaha!!

Saper89: gin vampirze!! ;)

VampireVorador: rozmawiam z gosciem ktory ukradl moim kolegom 700 steel barow

Saper89: ze niby jak!?!?

Saper89: jak ukradl!?!?

VampireVorador: bagjumper

[PM from jakoblin: bye if u want to go to sleep]

[PM to jakoblin: well i will cya later, oh and one more thing]

[PM to jakoblin: contact Grymauch]

Saper89: ktos przez przypadek wstal z baga, tak?"

[PM to jakoblin: pm him]

jokoblin14td.jpg

Yeah, I hate to tell you a couple thing, but, kinda feel like I have to:

1.) As Shivar said, Jakoblin is a known bagjumper - for a long time, now.

2.) My brother was second-in-command of Vulcan's Forge (VulF), until a few months back when he left the game all together. I think he was the last person with any leadership "rank" in VulF to actively play. The entire guild is inactive, except for Jakoblin.

Edited by Arnieman

yeh he's a well known bag jumper, i hate bag jumpers and especially hate the way he thinks he can take what he wants, i feel we should help stop him bag jumping by telling everyone to watch there bags whenever he comes near a storage but i wont do this incase mods see it as harrasment so im asking the mods now if this would be seen as harrasment and if its not then all the guilds that have been bagjumped by him could do the same then pretty soon everyone will know to watch their back when he is around , when he did that to silk my guild mates where there too, if they had warned everyone in the cave when he 1st walked in this could have been avoided and silk woulda kept their stuff, and anything that gives any bagjumper a hard time must surely be a good thing for the better and nicer people of el

so is it ok with u guys to warn people when he is around?

Edited by weaselturd

As you can see in one of my screenies posted here, when i saw Jakoblin i greeted him with "hey jakoblin, the bagjumper!" and i will do it every time i will see him, whatever this is in desert or in storage where there are lots of ppl

I appreciate your replies guys. Thanks for trying to help us. Pity we got nowhere. :D

Some funny talk there Vamp. Thanks for helping out ;)

It's a pity we lost those bars. They were meant to go into Riva contest. Oh well, looks like we gotta make a few more hundreds of bars.

I will definately greet jacoblin with a bagjumper title. It would be nice if some mod could teleport that jacoblin when he's sitting on the bag and give his bag to all the victims of jacoblin. That would be funny, hehe. :P

yes it is funny but better one would be a "scammer" or "bagjumper" tag next to his name, that way everybody would know, and i think it is cool idea for all bagjumpers, if not the tag then maybe some other thing that would make everyone know, like black coulor of nickname or sth

Commiserations Grymauch. I know how you guys took a lot of time making those bars but you'll recover as you're a decent bunch.

Thanks for the tip off of the Bagjumper. I will be vigilant around him from now on.

lol' he play this game like 3 years, and yet he dont know how to make money so he starts bag jumping

roflol, isnt he the bigest noob in E-L ?

My thanks to mrmind178 of RICH guild for being so kind in recovering our iron bars. MrMind178 has donated the items to SILK guild.

Thank you very much. WE love you RICH. :(

Grymauch

Guest fsu

man people shoudlnt do thingz lyk tat .. w.e im gonna laugh the day they get bagjumped.. they need to get a taste of thier own medicine :(

Edited by fsu

While we all dislike bagjumping, there is no rule against it, so he is correct. As he publicly admits being a bag jumper, there is no harm in calling him one.

But, to steal a bag from another player and then pm him to tease him about it is certainly harrassment and that is against the rules.

My request would be for the mods to do something about this type of harrassment, it is rude and uncalled for. In fact it makes the game less fun and hurts all of the el community.

It is my belief that jacoblin steals bags with the sole intent of causing grief and harrassment.

Will someone please look into this.

ahem  right now i am using my 486 pc laptop because some one send me a virus to my desktop pc . I have no idea how they gave it to me .

all i know is that after I exit the game .  i got the virus so i won't be playing el until

I found out how the person hack in to my pc and gave me a virus.

and i don't have el program on my laptop . and my laptop has 2 mb video card.

and I THINK VampireVorador SHOULD BE BAN because the client look like a modified version  which i am sure is illegal .

195269[/snapback]

once you have things fixed, I strongly recommend you get a firewall and antivirus software setup (there's free versions, though they may not be as good)

a client being modified, in itself, is not illegal.

it's illegal if you're using modifications that have not been reveiwed by the devs(on berlios dev site), have been declared illegal(either in deletion of a patch on berlios, or in the game rules), or come from a recognised developer(if wytter, say, emails you a patch to try out before it become spart of the client, do you think it'd be a problem?)

plus, if it was illegal, the screenie wouldn't have those parts showing up ;)

actually shiv, you've already taken that posisition

195178[/snapback]

who keep deleting my post? dont let me even defend on this rofl ? mabey delete his post as wel because it kinda piss me off

i dont think my client is illegal :/ im only using it becouse of the cool zoom in/out feature and proggres shown at the skills hud, however if mods tell me this client is illegal i will stop using it, and i will take the punishment, even if it is banning my character (but please not IP, so i could create a new character)

i dont think my client is illegal :/  im only using it becouse of the cool zoom in/out feature and proggres shown at the skills hud, however if mods tell me this client is illegal i will stop using it, and i will take the punishment, even if it is banning my character (but please not IP, so i could create a new character)

195292[/snapback]

as far as that, you should get a full list of changes from the official client, from whoever changed it, even if you don't use them. you can then ask if those changes are allowed

(oh, and the stuff in the screenie with the progressbars on the skills, I like that)

when I checked not long ago, the opinion on extra zoom is: feel free to use at your own risk. (and if you go too far out, your FPS drops and you can have distant parts of the map missing)

thanks for all the posts guys, and i cant say im sorry that jokablin wont be online for a while, but when he does get back i will deffently let people know hes a bagjummper, also thanks MrMind for give us the stuff back, we really appercate it, and you didn't have to do it as jakoblin has nothing to do with you or rich, if you need any heplp with anythin just ask! i would be happy to help.