Eternal Lands Official Forums
KillerQween

FYI for those who want to know

ok...been gone again...bad me. I had a biopsy, cat scan, blood work, and bunch of crap recently, been basically recovering from that. I'm doing fine, just edgy waiting for the results.

On Sept 28 I will be going in for surgery on my jaw (it was moved up from october). They will be cutting my jaw area open, ripping or stretching the tendons and muscles, then sewing it back up. Doctor has warned me it will be VERY painful...so I don't know how much I'll be up to. The reason they are doing this is I have advanced TMJ (google it). There are others ways of dealing with it, but have a very low success rate. With this I have a better success rate. If all goes well a few weeks after the surgery I"ll be able to open my mouth wider and have no/little pain!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon13: Won't that be great? Anyway so from the day or so before, till who knows after, don't expect me on much.

TY

QJ

Guest Enyo

lots of best wishes. hugs and positive thoughts for you jenny.. so sorry that you have to go through all of this.. ((((((((((jenny))))))))