Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
shenriss

I love this game

what i love

1) this game is diversified : i love train, craft, manu and use alchemy

2) I love can have luck make an enchanced items or find a rostogol stone by harvesting

3) I love make near all think i use

4) I meet every days nice payers sharing experience and country diversity

5) this game is grphicaly nice and will be better in next update

6) i love chating with players abour game or totaly differents things

7) I love look top 20

8) I love walking without goal visiting differents map

9) I love try find secret place, i don't know if i found all...

10) I love play this game changing my mind

what i hate

1) who call you friend for betrayed you still they can win something

2) Who come at 2 or 4 to kill you when you train naked without tell why (specialy after tell i like you and will never attack you)

3) who think: I took a lot of neg perk I'm stronger than you and will show you it, if you don't want or care it's the same (power is be able kill someone and don't do)

4) who lie about you to other trying give you bad behaviour

5) who harrass you in a spawn (i know, no one own a spawn)

6) who use your name to tell bad things in other website

7) who hate me but don't tell why (i don't care who hate me, I'm like I am, but hate hypocrite)

for the 10 points i love, i can see most of EL comunity, and for the 7 points i hate only a few players. I think all know them. I'm 26 years old not really old but when i was really younger my monther teach me the respect of myself and other. I'm a peacefull man and just want play in respect of all players. I understood that it's impossible with some, I'm sade for them but won't stop play for a minority.

P.S. : I made this topic only to explain what i feel.

Bad(Evil) players are great to role-play. Just like good characters. There just isn't much options for playing nasty/evil, so ppl bagjump. In most of the big mmorpgs out there there is evil side to play, because it appeals as opposite to heroicism. Too much one thing makes one bored on it, although boring is state of mind and often has a wavepattern in it(ok that went too philosophic). Take for example: WoW: Allies vs. Horde, AO: Freedom fighters vs. Evil Company etc.

- Cedox

Bad(Evil) players are great to role-play. Just like good characters. There just isn't much options for playing nasty/evil, so ppl bagjump. In most of the big mmorpgs out there there is evil side to play, because it appeals as opposite to heroicism. Too much one thing makes one bored on it, although boring is state of mind and often has a wavepattern in it(ok that went too philosophic). Take for example: WoW: Allies vs. Horde, AO: Freedom fighters vs. Evil Company etc.

- Cedox

193963[/snapback]

I know what is RP i played a lot of mmorpg, but usualy it's done in respect of players and stay in the game...